Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The wedding will have a couple broken men. (RP 2)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-16-2013, 11:36 AM

The same scenario we've seen Lang in before, looking over the beautiful city of San Diego on a great looking day...

There's a saying I like to abide by, if you don't like the road you're walking... start paving another one.

That road is going to start this upcoming Warfare, when myself and the newest member of the Extreme Revolution in Jason E Smith will face none other than Casey Jones and E-E-lisha...

Lang laughs to himself over his mocking of Elisha.

I seem to be having a hard time getting away from this congregation bullshit so might as well embrace it for the time being. I've never seen a more disfunctional group of people in my life until I came to the XWF and laid my eyes upon the congregation, but there's one man who speaks wisely.

Casey Jones, my name is Cam Lang. You see, whether you take this as an insult or compliment it doesn't really matter to me but my personal opinion would be that you're too good for them. You could easily become something without them, but hey I don't expect you to listen to me but that's my two cents. You think you'd have it pretty going, after all for some reason you've put yourself with some of the most self-pretentious and strange individuals within the XWF.

When I heard that the night would be ending with this wedding, I had to venture off somewhere so far away that no one would hear my over zealous laughing. To put it simply, what a bad way to end what seems to be like a great night filled with non-stop action. It's going to be pretty hard to have your service when half of the people associated with it are going to be seriously hurt.

He seems to be about to turn his attention to a different man at this point...

I mean Eli, I thought you were smarter than this. You're best man is going to be twisted up into a pretzel, Jones isn't going to be able to speak without great effort after myself and Jason are done with him. As for Elisha, whether we were going to be facing him or not he's enough of a mental case to where you know he's going to ruin the service. With all of that being considered, I wish you nothing but luck Eli because you're definitely going to need it.

As for myself and the Extreme Revolution, I have some news that is at the least very intriguing and I advise everyone in the XWF to pay attention during these next few weeks because you're simply going to be shocked.

He pauses again, trying to draw more attention to those who perhaps have not payed their full attention.

This leads me to our king, John Madison who ironically will be one of the groomsmen at the Eli-Sin wedding. You had some choice words John, out of everyone here you were one of the people I least expected to speak up about us. I always thought you had some sort of intelligence, how I ever misjudged you... you have no idea what you're getting yourself into John.

Myself and LJ have been here for little over a month, and we've accomplished a great deal here in the XWF. Say what you will, after the triple threat between yourself, Gilmour and LJ we simply beat the two of you up. We showed that nothing is going to stop us, and the truth is we haven't even begun to show what we can truly do here in the XWF. There's nothing flukey about us, in fact you should really take a look at yourself in the mirror sometimes (I'm sure you do all the time). The word fluke can be attributed right to you.

In the end this is about me, Jason and the Extreme Revolution rising on top and trust me when I say we're rising. You can say whatever you want about LJ John, he's a smart man who can easily defend himself.

To put it simply, there have been many individuals who've contacted myself and LJ, there are a lot of people that want in. They want what we want, we simply want to facilitate the change of scenery around here. There are too many individuals (i.e John Madison, Eli James, the Congregation and Black circle) who are walking among the XWF locker room who think they make up the entire federation. Are they ever so wrong, we have TWO individuals who will soon make they're debuts as members of the Extreme Revolution and let me tell you that these two you'd never expect to be with us.

He pauses again, and takes a stand and is looking out the huge window onto the city. He turns back to the camera...

This is a warning to everyone in the XWF, especially groups like the Congregation and the brotherhood. You all need to watch your backs... we're coming. As for Eli, good luck with the wedding man, who knows maybe I'll stop by and let me presence truly be known.
Edit Hate Post Like Post