Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Surreal - Part 2
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-16-2013, 09:59 AM

I am suddenly standing alone. My eyes did not open, nor was there any specific change of scene. It feels like I've been standing here forever. But I don't like it. It's new, but it feels old, and somehow common. The sky is night, but brazened with stars and lights, twinkling against the black curtain of night. There is no cloud in the sky, but the moon is not present, and yet, the light surrounding me seems of the natural midnight moonlight.

I'm standing on... a liquid. It visibly ripples around in different directions, with no true centre, yet keeps a solid, mirror-like reflection of the sky above. I do not waver or rock in the ripples that surround me. The substance reaches out, and beyond its mysterious horizon is a set of hills, that seem to repeat in an infinite pattern, as if it is the backdrop to a play. The liquid does not seem to bank onto a shore, nor does it rest its wobbly surface in the distance. I do not feel the liquid, and neither do I hear it. It just is.

I do not feel anything. It is as if I am floating in place, a head without a body, or even a mind without a head. Conscience but not quite seeing, aware but not quite feeling. When I look around, my eyes do not dart back and forth, nor do I feel the sway of a head turn. There is no visible movement between where I was looking and where I will look. I'm just suddenly staring at will in a different direction.

None of this seems strange, none of it is that odd to me. It doesn't feel welcoming either. It feels like I've been here forever.

But I've never been here before.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
(09-17-2013), Rebel (09-16-2013)