Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 04:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Road To a Revolution
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-16-2013, 09:26 AM

[Image: Mattward_zpscae07fc2.jpg]
Paris France the city is notoriously famous for being the city of romance, well come La Revolution Paris will become the city of violence and pain. So Alexandra Callaway is the guest general manager this week, what does she do books me in a Battlements and Barricades match against D Shadows, Mystica, and Micah Jacobs. This is going to be my first time on Shove It, now what a way to make a show debut to be competing in a fatal four way match. I am not in the best of moods when it comes to being in matches, because I just come from a defeat on warfare where I was hogtied if I was a piece of livestock or a pig.

Now I am going into Paris alone, If I am going into battle again, I am going to declare war on my opponents I am not going to show mercy to my opponents, because it time that I am better then what my record here in XWF shows. First we have Mystica, a man that sacrificed himself to show that he cares for Alexandra Callaway, Now I know you are hurting Mystic because of what you did so that is a target for me to go after like a shark who smells blood in the water, speaking of blood it brings me to the resident vampire, oh how bitter sweet I am facing the woman that I cheated on my soon to be wife with, I know Micah you are going to try to use what you know against me but I really don’t give a damn. Then we have D Shadows, I don’t know much about D Shows except he is a wild card in this match.

I am in my private gym at my house where I am getting ready for this battle when my brother Jim comes downstairs, I just look at my brother while Cold by Crossfade is playing on repeat as I am hitting the speed bag. Then Jim looks at me then he starts to speak.

|Jim Ward| What the hell has gotten into you?

I look at my brother then I continue to hit the speed bag again while my brother starts to speak again.

|Jim Ward| Matt what the hell is going on that you are going to be cold to family? Damn Matt what did you do to Christine that has you acting this way?

I look at my brother after I stopped hitting the speed bag then I started to speak.

||Matt Ward|| I didn't do shit to Christine this time around, Well you can say karma came back around and got me this time. I am not trying to be cold, I am trying to focus on this battle that I am going into, because I am going to France to kick ass and take names.

|Jim Ward| Wait Christine cheated on you?

I look at Jim then I turn around and punch a hole in the wall of the gym then Jim looks at me then he started to speak.

|Jim Ward| I am going to take that as a yes because, I know when something like that happens you punch holes in the wall.

||Matt Ward|| I guess now the pain is returned for when I cheated on Christine with Micah, how fitting is it that I am facing Micah in this match, Now when I step into the ring they are going to be thinking what the hell is he going to do in this match. I have three chances of winning, pining Micah on the mat, or I could make Mystica tap, or knock the fuck out of D Shadows to get the victory. So it could be pretty obvious I may be looking forward to knockout some one out.
I look at that hole in the wall then I go back to hitting the speed bag then Jim starts to speak.

|Jim Ward| Damn it Matt don’t let her get to you, You need to focus on making a damn impact in this company.

||Matt Ward|| Yeah that could go for certain people as well that I am facing in this match as well. Now they are going to be sorry that the internal dragon is going to be unleashing in France.

I walk over to my I phone to change the track to killing me inside by Crossfade then I walk back to the speed bag then I start to speak again.

||Matt Ward|| You would think that this time would be different, but I guess I was wrong but now I feel sorry for my opponents because I am going to be ruthless when I step into battle at Shove It La Revolution, By the time I am done, they were going to wish it was a dream or they were not in this match because that how ruthless I am going to be. I allowed for my mistakes to kill me on the inside, now that I was fixing my mistakes and making everything right, this fucking happens. Well now people think I am not going to walk out of this match with the victory, if I don’t who cares, I am coming to France to hurt people and make them take notice.

I walk out of the gym to go outside while my phone rings as I look who the text message is from then I start to think about message then I start to speak.

||Matt Ward|| So I am invited to this dinner before shove it? Really do you think I would take the risk of knocking some heads in before my fight? Yeah I know she was in pain after I cheated on her, but do you think she would stoop that low to do it back? So I guess this is karma getting back at me for what I done to Christine in UWR, well now because of this it going to cause people pain when I step into the ring with them.

[Inner Demon] The Angel did this because she does not trust you, she still thinks we are worthless. Don’t blame Christine, it wasn't Christine it was her inner demon doing the controlling of Christine body.

||Matt Ward|| I don’t know, but Twisted Angel does hate me, I wouldn't put it pass her to control Christine body to do that.

~Inner Inner Demon~ No she did this because of what you did with Micah, She wanted to make you suffer how she suffered when you walked out on her when she was in the hospital.

||Matt Ward|| But she remembers I was there with her in the room when I was injured from the buried alive match. I was there when she had little Varsity, But now that going to be thrown all away for what?

~Inner Inner Demon~ You know she has to think deep down inside if she does decide to end it could it come back to haunt her like it did in USW, where the guy ended up getting her pregnant and leaving her for another woman?

||Matt Ward|| Yeah Levi was a dick for leaving her at the alter but at that time I was feuding with her brother over a girl who ended up burning the both of us. After my time away from USW, I came back and helped her get over what happened to her on her Wedding day.

[Inner Demon] What about when she was left at the alter, she still has pains of that, now you were willing to do a city hall wedding for her.

||Matt Ward|| Yeah but who knows what is going to happen now if she does throw it all away for that guy she cheated on me with.

Then my phone rings and it is Sarah then I start to speak.

||Matt Ward|| What up Sarah?

There was a long pause before I start to speak

||Matt Ward|| I am dealing the best way I can deal with the news.

With another pause while I was listening to what Sarah was saying then I start to speak.

||Matt Ward|| Sarah I don’t know what to do, the choice is hers she is the one wearing the engagement ring. I need to start getting ready for the beat downs that I am going to be dishing out at Shove it.

I hang up with Sarah then I start to walk around the house then I start to speak.

||Matt Ward|| D Shadows you are in the right place at the wrong time, you are unfortunately are going to be defeated at the hands of the Second City Demon. You may think that you will come out on top of this, no you will not stand a chance in this battle. Now Mystica, I do respect you but you are going to fall at the hands of the second city demon as well. Last but not least, Micah oh not so sweet Micah where should I start with you, why tell a story about you when most of the people in the company now already the pain you have caused me because of my actions that I did. I am going to France not to play games with people, oh no I am going to be the one that will be coming out on top of this match the victor because it time that I start to be ruthless and aggressive in the ring.

I walk back into the house to start to pack for France for Shove It La Revolution.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like MattWard's post:
(09-20-2013), Christine Nash (09-16-2013), John Austin (09-16-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-16-2013)