Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove it Into Space II Main Event
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-15-2013, 11:29 AM

The camera turns back on and it is we see Mr. Radio backstage with Micah and DDP.

Mr. Radio: "Ok the Main event is next and does everyone remember what they are doing?!"

DDP and Micah both shake their heads.

Mr. Radio: " good because if this gets messed up I'm going to be mad. Micah you've seen me when I'm mad It's not exactly something anyone wants to see. Now get ready this isn't going to be an easy task."

Micah and DDP walk off and the camera cuts to the ring.

"Please Welcome from Dallas, Texas, The Queen of Hardcore, Alexandra Callaway."

"Do your Worst" NEW YEARS DAY begins to play

Alexandra walks out with the same lightsabre she used to kill Rayne earlier in the night. determined, Alexandra ignores all of the cheers and walks to a corner and waits.

"Supernova" by Oomph begins to play

Supernova drops down from the rafters with a barrage of boo's. surprisingly these fans are behind Alexandra all the way. Damn marks! Supernova drops down in the middle of the ring and looks at Callaway and gets into his corner. They both wait for the Racist Superstar to enter the ring.

Nazi National Anthem begins to play

Nazi steps out onto the stage with a Nazi flag and marches down to the ring with that Nazi flag in hand. Nazi looks at Supernova and hits him on top of the head with the flag and begins to punch him multiple times. The bell rings and Alexandra knocks Nazi off of nova and lifts him up for a powerslam! damn! Callaway runs the ropes and lands a senton on Nazi she goes for the pin!

Nazi kicks out damn quickly and chops Alexandra's neck and hits the Leg drop of White power. Nova grabs Nazi by the shoulder and turns him around and Nazi is now SEEING STARS! Nova goes for the quick victory!

Callaway breaks it up! and Nova grabs Callaway by the neck and tosses her in the corner and begins to kick her in the mid section a few times and then lands a roundhouse kick. Nazi rolls out of the ring to see what he can find under the ring. He pulls out a ring. Nazi gets back in the ring and points that ring at Nova and a giant green hand grabs him and Nazi begins to smash Nova on the mat! Callaway rolls under the bottom rope and looked under the ring as well.

Nova still get smashed by Nazi, Callaway finds a power glove! Callaway rolls back in the ring and punches Nazi right in the ribs! Nazi goes flying over the ropes right through the Announce table! that thing really packs a punch. Nova who is still hurting from getting smashed several times by Nazi leans against the ropes and looks at Alexandra. Alexandra looks at Nova and balls up her glove and is about to punch living Satellite out of him before nova kicks Alexandra right in the stomach and he gets to his feet and his able to hit a running knee on Callaway sending her falling.

Nova grabs the power glove off of her hand and throws it outside of the ring and grabs Callaway legs and locks in a Boston crab! Callaway is in pain but there are no rope breaks! what is she going to do? Nazi jumps back in the ring with what looks like a Thor hammer and smashes it across Nova's face. There is now blood gushing from Nova's nose! Nazi then smashes it on Alexandra's head that was on the mat! Nazi pins Callaway!

SHE KICKS THE FUCK OUT!!! Nazi angered picks the hammer up again and crushes Callaway's back with it. Nazi pins her once again!

Supernova Breaks up the pin! Supernova traps Nazi's arm and starts to elbow his traps! A bright light begins to open up on the ceiling. A Power suit begins to slowly lower down to the ring. Supernova throws Nazi out of the ring again and picks up Callaway and throws her out of the ring and awaits the power suit. Whoever gets in that thing is almost guaranteed victory. As it got really close to the ring Nova jumped and grabbed it's foot. He opened the Cockpit and jumped in the driver seat and Supernova was now in control of the power suit!

The Power Suit was more or less just armor with guns and huge melee power. Nova gets out of the ring and picks up Nazi and begins to punch his face in. After he was bloodied up he dropped him and walked over to Callaway. Nova picked her up and tossed her in the ring. He put his boot on her and began to pin.

Mr. Radio: " Hold on just a second! I have decided that I am now the official referee of this match!"

Radio walks down to the ring in a ref shirt and smirks at Nova. Radio slides in the ring and points at Alexandra. Nova puts his foot on Callaway once again.

2 1/2

Radio stands up and pretends that he got a bug in his eye.

Mr. Supernova: "We're in Space! there are no insects in a damn space station!"

Mr. Radio: " oh what do you know you're from a whole different Galaxy than me! and in my Galaxy men don't get married!"

Mr. Supernova: "so you're going to be like that now are ya?"

Supernova pushes Radio into a corner and then DDP runs out and tries to hit the Diamond Cutter. Instead Supernova picks up DDP and rips him and half! Blood is flying everywhere! While Nova has his back turned Radio takes the Core out of the suit which is behind a flap on Nova's back. The suit shut's off and Nova is unable to do anything. He can't even get out of it.

Radio looks at Nova does the classic Heel "I'm smarter" taunt. Nazi slides back into the ring with a bloody face and sees that Callaway is also getting up and lands the Hitler headbutt! Is this going to be it? Will Nova lose his title because of a screw job by the hands of the #1 contender?! Nazi rolls Alexandra over for the pin!

Radio picks Nazi up and his the Galaxy DDT! He kicks Nazi under the bottom rope and breaks the glass for nova to get out. Nova dives out and tackles Radio! Nova lands a few shots before Micah comes out of nowhere and bites Nova's neck! radio looks at Micah.

Mr. Radio: "Did you just fucking bite him!?"

Nova grabs his neck and sees the blood. Alexandra turns nova around and lifts him up for Malicious Intent! She connects and goes for the pin!

radio stops counting and looks at the entrance. It was Rayne?! Rayne ran towards the ring and everyone looked at the core that was placed in the giant hole in his chest. Rayne punched radio in the Face and sent him over the top rope. He backed Callaway into a corner and pulled out a pink Lightsabre! He swung but Callaway got out of the way!

She dodged a few more slashes until Radio yelled at her to get out of the ring! Radio Shot a Fatman! The ring blew up! Rayne was nowhere to be found. Rayne had finally been disposed of. The ring was gone, Rayne was gone, and Callaway rolled Nova back into that general area... Callaway goes for the pin!

Radio punts her head! Radio drags Supernova on top of her!

3!

Winner and Still TV champion: Mr. Supernova!

Nova in shock grabs his title and gets in Radios face.

Mr. Supernova: "Why the hell did you do that! Callaway was about to finish me off then you..."

Nazi comes behind Nova and sticks a lightsabre through his stomach. Nazi exits the blown up ring and heads back stage. Radio picks up the TV title and holds it above his head. He helps Callaway up but gets nothing except a slap in the face! Radio's selfish ways might have just cost him a friend. Callaway also walks backstage. Radio drops the title on the bleeding Nova and walks with Micah backstage and the show ends with the Camera pointing at A wounded Supernova.

OOC: Thank you all for watching I hope it wasn't too bad! I had fun writing though.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(09-15-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-15-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-15-2013), Cam Lang (09-15-2013), Christine Nash (09-15-2013), Liz Hathaway (09-15-2013), Minxs (09-15-2013), Rebel (09-15-2013)