Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Vow ( RP1)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-15-2013, 11:25 AM

“What will it be?". The bartender said as I sat on the stool at the bar desperate to drown out my sorrows of another loss. I replied with a dull "Jack Daniels on the rocks”. As the bartender fetches my drink I have a look around the room getting a feel for the atmosphere. The bar is as dull as my reply to bartender, the bar is dead and probably has about ten people. Which two of the people are sat at one of small round tables, more are dotted around the bar with a couple of chairs at each table. The two people are men who look sly, cold and uninviting and do not seem to be gauging in conversation. They seem to be enjoying their pints. The two men are also closest to the dukebox that sits next to a small stage. It's plays out an 80's vibe and acts as background music in the bar. On the far side of the bar there are booth style seats where two groups of friends sit at different ones. One group of friends seem to be a group of businessman who loosely wear their suits with the tie down and top button of their shirts undone and sit relaxed enjoying their beers relaxing from a hard day at the office. The other group of friends are a group of bikers who seem to be enjoying light conversion with each other, you can tell from they are bikers due to the jackets they wear which has a logo so more than anything they seem to be a gang.

After a few moments the bartender returns with a glass which has ice cubes inside, and he also has Jack Daniels bottle and pours the drink in front of me. I ask him in the same dismal tone as before, “Can you leave the bottle?” The bartender replies with a slight nod. I reach into my back pocket and pull out my wallet, I open my wallet and look at the money I have and the dust that seems to be forming into the empty space of my wallet. “Just take it all” I present the bartender with my cash and I look down into the emptiness of my wallet waiting for the bartender to take my cash. The bartender does respond in taking my cash, I quickly look up and give a curious look to the bartender wondering why he has not taken my money. I look at him and he seems to be paused in motion like when you pause live television, the bartender is an a position lent against the bar waiting for me to pay. I look around the room and the seem the other people paused in motion too. I put my wallet and money back in my pocket and stand up. I move slightly away from the bar and I look around and then like a magic trick Smithy appears.

An angry expression crosses the face of Smithy as soon as he looks in to the eyes of Jason. Smithy's tone of voice is calm though when he begins to speak to Jason. "You failed again” Jason looks down in shame. “What to do now?” Jason tries to speak but gets cut off by Smithy. “Maybe we should go home?” Jason shakes his head in response. “Let you deal with guilt of failing your country” Jason shakes his head again. “I did not fail” “Really then how would you describe last Wednesday” “I call that being SCREWED” in anger Jason swipes the bar and throws the down the Jack Daniels and glass which smashes on the floor.

“That bitch Nash had her foot on the ropes, that pin should have not even been counted. I know why that happened because 'they' do not want me to succeed because 'they' know I am a threat. 'they' paid her and that ref to screw with me. “I assume you mean management when you say 'they'.” Jason gives a sharp look as if to say yes he then goes in to a daze and continues to speak. “ I'm torn between who to after first Christine Nash the one that committed the crime against me, the ref who should have not even put his had to the mat or the so called general manger of Warfare Mr Ferrari for being the leader of this crime. How did I know he was the leader because he did not speak out and correct this travesty. The one thing I do also know Smithy is I am going to take all my anger out on Casey Jones and Elisha and it does not take a genius to figure out that The Congregation will get involved in some way or another. That's fine be me because that means me and Cam Lang can give them something special for The Congregation to actually celebrate.

“I thought you liked a good wedding” Jason gives a Smithy an icy glare. Then responses with “I have no place for romance” there is a short pause

“Besides I think this wedding is a sham. Since when in wrestling have weddings even been successful? I could not care less. What annoys me more than anything is that people are talking more about this wedding rather than what me and Cam Lang achieved at that was PINNING the former Xtreme Champion who has a shot at the US champion and we got rid of him like a piece of trash. Just like we will Casey Jones and Elisha and who knows maybe if we hit these two hard enough then they might just wake up and realise all the false promises Eli James IV has been whispering into their ears. That's what The Promise Land built on promises but never come true, I would love to know one promise that has become true apart from his own, becoming champion.” Jason takes a moment “This wedding has an open invitation, I will only see that I give you the best gift I know, It's destruction”.

“Beating The Congregation shall be a bonus once I am done only then The Congregation and all those people that screwed me realise shall realise nobody messes with me”

I then close my eyes for few seconds to try and calm myself down. After a few seconds I open them and see all the people in the bar staring at me giving me an odd look. I look at the bar and notice that the Jack Daniels and glass I thought I broke still sits on the bar and so I walk over to the bar grab the glass and drink the contents, slam the glass on to the bar and then leave.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jason E Smith's post:
Cam Lang (09-15-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-16-2013), John Austin (09-22-2013), Liz Hathaway (09-22-2013), Tony Santos (09-15-2013)