Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Come Congregation, Let's Sing it Like You Mean it (RP 2)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-16-2013, 04:41 PM

Mystica. Member of the Congregation; more specifically, it seems more and more likely that he's Eli James' right hand man. The one he appears to trust more than the likes of Sincere Lee Wild, Death Merchant, and Elisha. However, that much isn't too hard to believe, looking at the track records of the others. Now now, this entry is not meant to be one analyzing his rank within the Congregation, because even if he were the bottom most low level scrub to be affiliated with the stable, he would still be my opponent this week. However, there lies an underlying connection between his sacrifices and the position that he's at currently. Bear with me a moment, and all will be revealed. Likely, faster than the amount of time that it took Wild to reveal all of herself to every member of the Congregation.

However; the sexual excursions of the soon to be Mrs. Wild, while an inherently interesting topic that could span a discussion for the length of hours at the bare minimum, are irrelevant to the task at hand.

Neither is condemning the entirety of the Congregation as weak minded fools, when the majority of the ones doing so are following a sheep mentality and jumping on a bandwagon, thus making themselves into hypocrites in the process.

No no, I'm only going to speak about Mystica.

To Hell with Eli, to Hell with Elisha, to Hell with the others. I call Mystica to the stand, and plan on analyzing all of his individual qualities, juxtaposing them with his individual flaws...

Oh, wait.

According to my data, he has no individual qualities. He literally is a weak minded follower to Eli's word. His own perception bends to allow Eli's teachings to make sense. Look at the footage, will you? He tries to save Callaway, but then goes right up and hugs his old friend, the man who nailed her to a god damn cross.

Eli James IV.

You see; as hard as I tried, there is no Mystica. Just a cheerleader for the Congregation hidden behind a mentally tortured soul. He yearns, begs, pleads for attention and finds it in Eli. Now, I reckon that Mystica is smart enough to do his research before blindly entering into any type of relationship with Miss Callaway to see the apparent trend here.

Once the slightest thing goes wrong, he's gone. No more attention. Eli on the other hand, offers his companionship, for lack of a better term, on a more permanent basis.

See, that's why Mystica did what he did.

And he's completely and utterly fucking pathetic because of it.

You see; unlike the bandwagon, who would call Mystica a mindless drone hidden behind a few too many mental issues, Jess did her research. She knows her shit. Eli James IV, is a smart man. Look at him. Surrounding himself with mindless drones, each and every one of them dumber than the last. Then he brings in Casey Jones of all people to maybe, just maybe show that his stable might be legitimate. A few gold stars here, maybe a couple of fabricated or downright laughably false evaluations there; now Elisha's a functioning member of society, completely capable of making his own decisions.

Now, Mystica's just got a screw loose somewhere instead of being a sniveling, drooling lapdog, lapping up the drivel that Eli spews without so much as a second thought. Not so much as a rational thought, any healthy skepticism is thrown right out the window to conform.

For attention.

Then, he felt he wasn't getting enough, hence his little stunt with Callaway. I saw it not as a symbolic gesture, that he would die for her or with her. No, I saw it as a cry for attention. A plea.

Begging.

For Eli's love.

He's so worthless, that he only gets it when he makes Eli take notice of him. Without trying, he subconsciously drifts into the background of the Village or Promise Land or whatever it's called.

One with the rocks, dirt, and dead leaves.

Nothing.

Drawing apathy at best.

Weak.

Just how Eli likes them.

So, in that sense, congratulations. You made it.

You're his perfect little follower.

Maybe Casey'll give you a gold star.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
(09-17-2013), Cam Lang (09-16-2013), Mystica (09-16-2013)