Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove it Into Space II: Pre-Show
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-13-2013, 08:37 PM

(OOC: this may or may not be the format, feedback at the end of the pre show will help with the actual show!)

The camera slowly turns on and is pointing at the ring with Radio in a Suit? He is wearing a Dress shirt with no sleeves and everything else is fine. He is holding a mic and is smiling. Radio waves to the fans to calm down and then speaks up.

Mr. Radio:" Welcome to Shove it Into Space Two! I know you are all glad that you had the opportunity to come to this station for a very large amount of money while the guys in the back got on for free. I also made sure you were all safe for the show by putting that bubble around all of the seats so no lasers, rockets, or Gravity malfunctions affect any of you. See? I can be nice sometimes. Since this is only the Pre-show I have a special match for all of you! It will me versus my favorite woman in the whole galaxy, Micah Jacobs! It sounds weird but let's be honest here...We will most likely be doing this just for your entertainment. If Micah wins she will be co hosting the show with me tonight!"

"So please give a warm welcome to...Micah Jacobs!"

"Demonator" by Zak Bagans begins to play

Micah walks to the ring while smiling at Radio and slips into the ring slowly and puts her hand on his chest and pushes him into the corner. Micah backs up and radio puts his mic and Shades onto the corner of the ring and rings for the bell.

Radio walks towards the center of the ring and Micah does the same

Mr. Radio:" Are you sure you want to have this match? I would understand if..."

Micah slips under Radio legs and trips him onto his face and then lays on his back chest first. Radio rolls her off and looks a bit embarrassed. He runs at her putting her on his shoulders and then sits her on top of the back left turnbuckle.

Radio tells her to stay there and he starts to walk away until Micah jumps off the top rope doing a frog splash cross body. radio falls to his face again with Micah on top...again. Radio has had enough and picks her up on both of his shoulders and thinks about hitting the F5 before putting her down and shoves her towards the ropes.

Micah rolls behind Radio into a surprise pin!

Radio kicks out and glares at Micah and looks frustrated. Radio pushes Micah's face and knocks her onto her butt. He starts yelling random things at her.

Mr. Radio: "You Know that kind of shit pisses me off Dammit!"

Radio rolls under the bottom ropes and faces the stage. He turns back around and pulls what looks like a Laser pistol from under the ring!

He points it at Micah and smirks. Micah questions him on the fuck he was doing. Radio pulls the trigger and a flag pops out that says "Bang!"

Then, all of a sudden!

BANG!

It's Diamond Dallas Page! What the fuck is he doing here?! He walks down the ramp and does his Diamond Shatter taunt. He slides into the ring and Radio gets in his face and starts yelling at him. Page standing there looking at him ignoring the insults. Micah rolls Radio up for the pin from the distraction!

3!

Radio looks shocked and then looks around then smiles.

Mr. Radio:" Did we have you all fooled?! haha! I am the main host, Micah is the co- host, and DDP here is the guest enforcer for every match tonight! If I tell him to go hit the Diamond Clash on someone, He'll do it! Now I hope you all enjoy these vignettes I set up for all of you, ya know it's just hype for all the big matches later on tonight! so DDP, Micah...Let's head back stage and check out this DDP yoga I was told all about."

Radio, Micah, and DDP all walk backstage and the vignettes begin to play for the fans while everyone in the back gets to listen to awesome music!

After all of the vignettes have finished the camera cuts backstage, Micah and DDP are talking. Radio is nowhere to be found. Likely he's taking a piss.

Micah Jacobs: "Hey Diamond, I have something for you to do tonight. I want you to be the Special Guest Referee for the opening match. Be careful not to get too close to Rayne, He's a little out of it...Oh, and don't forget about the plan later on."

DDP: " of course I'll be ready. You can count on me, after all I am D.D.P. BANG!"

Micah raises an eyebrow and sit's on the couch and sighs and waits for Radio to return to discuss what is going to go on later.

The screen fades and now you all wait for the main show!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(09-13-2013), (09-13-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-13-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-13-2013), Minxs (09-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-13-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-13-2013, 09:08 PM

Cutter... Diamond Cutter.... but good start... and already fun
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-13-2013, 10:15 PM

nice to have the guy who inspired the GILMOUR CUTTER to be on the show ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-13-2013, 10:17 PM

Good thing you didn't call it the Peter Cutter....

...Ouch....
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
LJ Havok (09-14-2013), Mr. Radio (09-14-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-13-2013, 10:20 PM

i see what u did there lol not funny

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post