Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is JTC? Family Falling Apart?
Kasey Cross Offline
Resistance Inc.

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

09-17-2013, 11:22 AM

XWF camera had caught up with me flying with rumors about recent events.
[Image: normal_WWE_NXT_2013_02_14_PDTV_x264-Ebi_...e223bf.jpg]
"Shut up and let me speak. I know why your here. Your here to ask me Kasey I thought you left XWF along with your Brother and Sister in law. Well it not true man. I'm here to kick ass. I don't do everything they tell me but I can tell you this. JTC loved it here. Where is he I have no clue but I can tell you one thing. Some of you havn't heard so I'll tell ya. I been trying to find where he is myself but heres the thing. My brother had like fallen off the edge of the earth it seems like. No one can find him. But here is why. Like most of you also don't know is my brother wife. My sister in law had been murder middle of a gun fight when we were visiting family down in Milwaukee, WI. After that my brother had like disappeared. So where is JTC? I don't know. So I'm watching his two kids in meanwhile so he can get his head back on track. My family is falling apart and I am here to take out anger."

As I pushed the camera out of my way as the screen fades.

[Image: kaseycrosscve_zps6d13980f.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kasey Cross's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-18-2013)