Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Trios Title Defense!
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-17-2013, 10:42 AM

Good point, Mr. Havok..Peter would need to cut down on his parm intake and lose about 50 pounds to put the gold around his waist...

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-17-2013, 11:06 AM

Lang looks around and notices the countless amount of people arguing, he stands next to LJ and is really only here at this moment to cause shit.

I think it's safe to say that we've got some pretty mentally deranged people around here and my friend LJ here would agree with me. As for who Peter chooses to defend alongside of him, it won't matter he's only going to drag them down... literally.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2013, 11:10 AM

(09-17-2013, 10:17 AM)Casey Jones Said:
(09-16-2013, 12:42 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i have a list of guys i MAY want to team with:

Duke
Madison
Callaway
LJ Havok
Griffin (sadly)
Eli James
Mr. Supernova

now these are ASSUMING they want to even join me.. not join and backstab me.. i aint giving up these titles without a fight

What can I say, Peter? I am hurt by your foolish, ignorant list...
"Perhaps it is his goal to lose? However I am on that list, and judging by my record, I am not a loser."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2013, 02:38 PM

(09-17-2013, 02:30 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(09-16-2013, 12:42 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i have a list of guys i MAY want to team with:

Duke
Madison
Callaway
LJ Havok
Griffin (sadly)
Eli James
Mr. Supernova

now these are ASSUMING they want to even join me.. not join and backstab me.. i aint giving up these titles without a fight

Ahahahahahahahahahaha! You must be outta your god damn mind if you're puttin' me on that list Petes. I mean I always thought you were fuckin' slow and shit but god damn Petes you must be beyond to toss me on that list. Sure ya say "sadly" but shit it's more sad you thought of me as an option. Why? Why would I help you? I already made a point of mentioning awhile back that even though Duke said there's no hard feelings about kicking you outta the Brotherhood that ain't got any bearings on my thoughts. I was in hell when you were in the Brotherhood. I seriously was ready to fuckin' blow my brains out like my name was NAZI or some shit. Then Duke kicked your ass outta the group and I rejoiced. I was overjoyed your ass got booted from The Brotherhood. The only thing that woulda made me happier is if Duke handed me a card that ensured me a lifetimes supply of free pot. Fuck and my name comes up as one of the choices. Shit. Well this is me verbally saying out loud...there is no fucking way that would ever happen. I ain't gonna be your safety net or your industrial sized forklift that ya need to carry your ass to victory. No ways man. That shit ain't gonna fly. Y'all better pray someone else takes that unfortunate job cause I won't do it.

"Damn Griffin, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
John Austin (09-17-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2013, 11:05 PM

-After a nice cry, Hunter Payne returns. He seems to be in a more intense mood, like he now has something worth fighting for.-

Payne: Gilmour listen up...

You know what I am going to do? I am going to go on the next big Hollywood blockbuster set and get ahold of my main Schlong, Dwayne Johnson, and tell him to put his pants back on. Then inform him we are teaming up again...

Then I am going to go clubbing, but not just to any club... No no no! Only the hottest homo-erotic clubs in town! Just to find the very... very... very flamboyant Dean Mutha' Fuckin' Moxley McGovern.

Then all three of us are going to follow the yellow crimson brick road all the way down to THE CRIMSON DONG'S house! And interrupt him "gettin' that puss!" Just so he can manage the team of Mox's Payneful Schlong!.... Ok, we're still working on the name but the team is there!

NOW,

What I need you to do Pete, is get your emo self off your mom's couch and go visit the retirement home... Relax a little bit, maybe hit on some old women. Get used to that feel because it won't be long before you're living there... Once you do that, I need you to find Feder Sr, and tell him to save his pudding, get his cane, and be ready to get his old wrinkly ass back in the ring one more time!

After that, I want you to go to a nearby cemetery and find that freak you call Unknown Soldier. Pull him off whatever dead body he is raping at that time, and tell him Hunter Payne said Hello and I am glad I unofficially ended his career at Leap Of Faith, but we need him to get his short, hairy, ugly face back here so I can make his retirement official and take those trio titles away from three guys who talk more than they compete, and that last insult includes you too Pete ;)

At Leap Of Faith... I was just one creepy, ugly, (I cannot emphasize how ugly Soldier really is) Necrophiliac away from walking out Trio Tag Team Champions with Dean and Dwayne. I think the best thing to do now is to have a rematch!

The Old, Fat, and Ugly - vs - Payne/Rock/Moxley

So there you go Gilmour. Gantlet has officially been thrown down!

-Hunter awaits Gilmour's answer-

OOC: I know Mox, Soldier, and Feder aren't around anymore, but I would still like a rematch of sorts. Maybe with different teams?

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-17-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-17-2013, 11:27 PM

u guys do know that i can pick ANYBODY to be my partners right? idiots

and i already have my #2 guy.. working on who may be my #3..

and guys let me just say.. good luck trying to take these from us!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post