Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Just joking, I fucking hate all of you.
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-11-2013, 10:47 AM

Lang seems to be laughing to himself, wait... didn't we see just see him a little while ago? Same attire, same look, what is this?

Alright Cam, now for the real take this time.

Lang looks deep into the camera, not the happy go lucky Cam we had previously seen. A blank expression on his face, Cam may be getting into one of his amped up stages.

I... fucking... hate... all of you

I had nothing but great and respectful things to say about the five of you right? Trust me, I have lot more negative things I can say about each and everyone one of you so we might as well get started. To make things more interesting we can start with the man I finished with, just to reverse the order and make it a little more interesting.

But wait, on a side note... I still fucking hate you Jack Kronus.

Ready? Jason E Smith... you're the only opponent that I actually don't hate. You know this, we've talked, and I know you're going into that match for one goal and it's to kick ass. Now this where I question your mental strength Jason, I'm not sure whether you know this is an officially booked match or whether you just think it's an all out brawl. The answer? It's both Jason, we might of teamed up in the past but that's not going to stop me from getting what I so rightfully deserve. Even if it means taking you out in order to get it, I'm willing to go through anyone and no offence to your in ring talent but not even the ''big and bad'' Jason E Smith is going to be enough to stand in my way. Good luck kid.

Secondly, none other than CHRISTINE NASH! You think you're proving yourself by competing in two contests on Warfare? Well, if you didn't notice your first bout is a fucking mud match. MUD WRESTLING... I will not stoop to so low of a level to refer to it as wrestling because it isn't, and although I will enjoy watching it, you're going to be exposed for what you really are. You're just a small, innocent, pathetic woman in a man's world. You cannot and will not keep up with me, and hell you probably won't keep up with the rest of the men in our match Christine. Prove yourself to me, if you can keep up in this match I will publicly apologize to you when I'm the X-treme champion, and hell I won't deny giving you a shot... after all, I'd want my first title defence to be a successful one.

Thirdly, Paradoxica. Really? The only thing you did for our team in that match was kick Peter Gilmour's ass along with your new ''brotherhood''. I've never mentioned the names of more trash in a sentence before until just then, so thank you very much. But in all seriousness, you did little to nothing to advance our team in our War games match. I don't even know why you were made to be the captain, I'm the one that won the match after all. I should of been the youngest captain in War games history, and I damn proved it with my performance in that match. You're a sellout Paradoxica, what do you really stand for? You just decided to join up with the quote on quote ''bigger dogs'' to save your ass, but it's not going to save you in this match. Get ready to feel a world of pain in which you've never felt before.

Followed by Paradoxica, the man who quote on quote said I was his biggest threat. Smoke man, you have every damn right to feel that way because I am your biggest threat. Do I feel the same way about you? Let's just say I will have no problem kicking your ass. I will say one thing though, your first weeks in the XWF haven't been the easiest but this upcoming fight will prove whether you're really meant for this place for not. It's all about testing your limits, and everyone has a breaking point... and I expect to see yours very soon.

Angelus... finally the man himself, the champion! What would I have to say about you that would be in a negative light? You defend your championship practically more than any other champion within the XWF, you're constantly engaging yourself which I can respect. But I haven't heard tell you from at all this week, what's gone wrong? Are you even going to show up? Well let me tell you something, if you don't show up I'm going to find you. I've worked too damn hard throughout my career and it's all leading up to this night. Angelus, I'm expecting you to show up and give it all you have because that's the Angelus I want to see, if you don't give me your full drive than you're gonna have your face down against that mat.

Whether I come out of this as champion or not, this day will leave a long lasting impression on all. Good luck.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
(09-11-2013)