Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Slipped Up - Part 1
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-13-2013, 05:37 AM

Less than a day. That's all it was. A title reign that was so prestigious and glamorous to me, and all it took was less than 24 hours for it to be whisked away. But know this:

I. Slipped. Up.

So far in my short career, I have been 24/7 FTW Champion, and the X-Treme Champion, in a space of 5 matches. Both of these titles that are defended around the clock, every day of the week. I've lost both titles before even being able to enter a match with them. My dream has been whisked away from me by two, selfish individuals. The first is running the show this Saturday. But he got the better of me, managed to pin me to become the FTW Champion. I only lost because I slipped up.

Before I even realised it, in a similar fashion, my reign as the X-Treme Champion came to a grinding halt because of some guy who couldn't let another person celebrate, consumed by the thought of being the dominant man. But be ready, Jon. Like you did for me, your celebration will end sooner than you want it to. What you need to know is simple, and that's that on Saturday night, you will feel the full force of my revenge. It may not be for the title, but tomorrow, you will experience pain like you never have before. The chokeslam. The armbar. All are equally effective at putting down opponents. Mike Harrison, Baalberith, Cam Lang. All couldn't bear the torture I imposed. And you will feel the full magnitude that I will not hesitate to strike down upon you. You cannot fathom the beating you will so arrogantly be walking into.

I've survived being thrown into a pit with a rancor and a moloch, and yet you see yourself as better than me. I hope you don't have arachnophobia, Jon. Because if you do you're in for a world of fear. Fear you cannot comprehend. I may not become Champion again as a result of my work come Saturday, but at the end of the night, you will understand what it's like to have your dream ripped from your hands. Take my experience as a message. Get out of there while you still can, Jon. Before you slip up. Because there is no where to run in the cold, lonely depths of space.

Hold onto the title while you can. It won't be long before it's gone.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Rebel (09-13-2013)