Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Celestial Awakening (Alexandra's 2nd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-13-2013, 08:46 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A Jedi shall not know anger, nor hatred, nor love."
-Star Wars Episode II

Alexandra watched from the window as Earth seemed to float out of view, behind, she left people she cared about. Up here, she would be going into this battle alone. Her left hand, stung painfully. Was it possible that walking on the Earth, somewhere, Mystica felt it too? Everyone she knew was down there. At least those she really carried on conversations with. She would be facing this one, totally alone. Up here, there would be no hero rushing out to her side. Here, she would prove that she wasn't weak, busted up hand and all. If Luca could fight on crutches, there's no way in the world, Alexandra was going to let her hand injury stop her.

"How odd it is to know that when I send Rayne to the bottom of the barrel, a chance to face Nova again, looms on the horizon. I find it marvelous twist of fate. Hey perhaps, donning the power suit will be all I need to take that belt off of him. Then again, the idea of facing an alien in it's natural habitat....could prove to be... educational..."

Alexandra had a chance to defeat Rayne, a young man, who if he could harness the chaos inside his head, could find his way in this industry. But not tonight, tonight would be hers.

"I am the steward of my own destiny, I am the captain of my fate."

True, she had lost to Eli, had been crucified well, had a nail driven through her hand. So had Mystica, she was honored that he did that for her. He proved a point to her, and even though they were millions of miles away, whenever she looked at her hand, he was with her.

"Rayne, darling little man. You can poke at the fact that Nova and I ended over the fact that I stood up for a friend. You can poke at the fact that Eli crucified me. It will not change what will happen in the ring tomorrow." She takes time to pause, no anger or hatred fills her voice. "Rayne, things happen in people's lives for a reason. Eli was trying to open my eyes. All that hatred I had, all that anger. When that nail went through my hand, it was gone, when the nail pierced my skin. And the compassion of a man, who has no clue what he's done for me. For what he has shown me. A new life can begin..."

Alexandra looked out the window again. Soon...all to soon she would step into the ring, and the battle of a lifetime would begin. Her road... to redemption, and path began in the stars. She took a deep breath and began to speak again, this time focusing on the fact that if she was to defeat Rayne, she could be facing off against Nova again.

"Nova, I know you will hear this transmission, I know that the all seeing ones have cameras on us. They were not foolish. Know this, I do not hate you, I do not wish to see you destroyed. I simply wish you the best. However, when I get into that ring, I will not be backing down. I will come at you with everything I have inside me."

With that, her image fades from view.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (09-14-2013), John Austin (09-14-2013), Minxs (09-13-2013), Mr. Radio (09-13-2013), Rain (07-12-2014)