Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How it all began.
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-14-2013, 07:50 AM

The scene opens up to two attractive women in the front of what looks to be a black 2004 Dodge Intrepid. The women in the passenger seat looks obviously upset. Her face is watery, as if she had been crying recently. She is about 5’4 and weighing a little under 130, and looks to be in her early twenties. She has on a dark Adidas hoodie, black skinny jeans, and black Adidas. She has dark brown hair, and brown eyes. The woman in the driver seat is about 5’1 and about 110 pounds looking to be in her early twenties as well. She also had brown hair and brown eyes, except she looks like she is more on the calm side. She has on a red and white blouse, with white sandals on. The scenery is in downtown, St. Louis. It looks as if it had been raining earlier, but now the sun is out, and there is a rainbow in the sky. The two women ride in the car without saying a word to each other. Eventually the silence had to be broken.

Sarah: Did you hear about Katy Perry’s new song Roar, it’s the main single for her album, Prism.

Liz: I don’t care Sarah, just drive.

Sarah: Ya know Liz, a few weeks ago you were stoked to finally leave Orlando, and come back to your hometown to go to the University of St. Louis.

Liz: Well what if college isn't the place I want to be? What if I want to do something else.

Sarah: Like what?

Liz: Like become a stripper, or a drug dealer.

Liz looks at a poster of Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship at Night of Champions.

Liz: Or become a wrestler.

Sarah: You a wrestler? Haha, don’t make me laugh girl.

Liz: Yeah, you’re right.

Liz turns up the radio, and the song “Hold On We’re Going Home” is playing. Liz mouths the words, and Sarah chuckles at Liz’s attempts.

Sarah: Don’t quit your day job.

Sarah laughs at her joke, and runs a red light. Another car comes speeding, and Liz screams. The car smashes into Sarah’s car.

[1 Week Later]

Liz and Sarah are in the same ER. Sarah looks like she just woke up, while Liz looks as if she’s been up for hours.

Liz: Rise and shine!

Sarah: Ugh, I am so glad we leave today. We can finally start class.

Liz: Yeah, about that. Remember when I was joking about becoming a wrestler.

Sarah: NO NO NO! You can’t! You don’t have a lick of wrestling talent. Your mother would be so disappointed.

Liz: Well sometimes you have to follow your heart. You know I’ve loved wrestling ever since I was a little girl. You know everything about me. Now if you can’t be okay with this, then I guess we’re no longer friends.

Sarah: Well you know I am going to be behind you every step of the way.

Liz: Thanks.

Sarah: What company are you joining? WWE, TNA, ROH?

Liz pulls out her tablet, on it shows an online application, with an XWF logo in the corner.

Liz: XWF.

OOC: Just had to get the Intro out of the way.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post