Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Just Another Day in Paradise
BiggE

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2013, 10:45 AM

The scene opens up to a small dive bar in San Diego. Inside we see a huge group of men wearing the Mongols M.C. cut, a few rednecks, and a horde of plastered Over 40 women. Sitting on a bar stool slamming back shots of Jose and chasing them with a cold bottle of PBR.
The bartender walks over and let's out a little snicker as he pours a few more shots for the man. The man is dressed in a pair of light, machine distressed Wrangler jeans, a black t-shirt with "The Man, The Myth, The Legend" in silver lettering on the front, a pair of black biker boots, and a pair of black sunglasses resting on the top of his bald head.
He cracks his neck to the side and just smirks at the old bartender.

So, how've ya been kid?

You know me Ern, just livin for the moment!

I hear ya! So, where in the hell have you been? I haven't seen ya 'round here since.... Slamamania with WWA back in 2009 I think it was?

Been retired. Moved back out to the east coast. But you're right it's been awhile.

What brings you back into town?

The XWF.

Ain't they the ones who do that show from that old warehouse?

That'd be it.

Welp, I guess we all gotta get back to our roots at some point. But that's like a nose dive for you kid. From selling out the Staples Center to..this?

Yeah well, like you said we all gotta go back to our roots. I just wish the talent and competition was a little better.

What do you mean?

Bigg E takes another shot of Tequilla before continuing.

Take last week for example. My first match in just over three years. They put me in a match with some little munchkin named Joseph Kain. You should have seen it Ern. He got a few shots in but not only did I nearly make him tap out to the ankle lock, but I probably gave him a concussion from The Bottom Line.
I mean he came on the other day saying he didn't know he even had a match and was't prepared for it. I mean hell they let you know a week a head of time. How unprofessional do you gotta be to not check the card?

I can't disagree there. So what about this week? And what about the people who run things over there?

Well, we have some guy named Salmonella Van Dam. Don't know a damn thing bout him. And since it's a triple threat I also have some guy named Zak Misery. I swear Ern, the kid looks like he fits in better with the hardware department at his local Big Lots than inside a ring. Always having nightmares and such.

HA! Wait till they get a load of you. The kid will need some in depth therapy sessions.

I guess we'll see. Say what time is it?

Nearly noon. Why got some big date?

Somethig like that. I better get going. I'll see you around Ern.

Ern starts to hand dry some glasses as Bigg E gets up and walksout the door. Whispering to himself after Bigg E has left.

Crazy bastrd. I sure hope this company knows what they're getting themselves into with him.

Scene slowly fades to black.

***OOC: Sorry this is all I had. Internet's been out for a few days so I was in a rush.***
Edit