Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT UNDERGROUND
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-03-2013, 01:18 AM

We open up to the special North Korean Championship edition of "Shove It" Saturday Night, which has been appropriately dubbed SHOVE IT UNDERGROUND.

We're taken to a rather dark location... possibly some kind of arena... and there's a standard ring set up in the middle. Fans are being guided in and are being allowed to remove their blindfolds as they enter. Only a select number of fans have been allowed to attend this evening's festivities due to the fact that they had to be transported here anonymously in order to keep the location a secret. All XWF stars participating in tonight's event have also been blindfolded when relocated to this area.

Here is what one fan had to say before allowed into the actual arena deep within this underground city...

When I heard we weren't going to be allowed to see where we were being taken to, I was a little hesitant. When I heard Shane and North Korean War Criminal would be the ones in charge of our transportation to this event, I was even more hesitant. To be honest... I actually don't know why I'm here. I thought I sent my ticket in for a refund but I woke up in the back of some vehicle with this blindfold over my eyes. What's going on?

As you can see, all the fans are ecstatic to be here tonight and cannot wait for the action to "unfold" ... Let the fun begin!

Next, we're shown some footage that took place just a few minutes before the show began...

We fade into what would normally be a backstage area but tonight seems to be the inside of a cave... and we're moving down the cave toward Angelus who is sitting cross-legged up on some unmarked, metal chests. His eyes are closed and he's rolling his neck trying to get loose.

We see the XWF intern that Angelus barked at when he was trying to locate shortly after last Impact went off the air. He approaches timidly --

INTERN: Mister... mister Angelus, sir?

Anj cracks one eye and see the intern, a small, wiry kid, nervously trying to figure out where to place his hands.

ANGELUS: You gonna say something, or just stand there with your mouth open?

INTERN: I -- Uh, well. Mr. has requested your presence in his office.

Both of Anj's eyes open now.

ANGELUS: He what?!

INTERN: Yes, but -- but before you go I've been told to inform you that if you strike or harm Mr. in anyway during this meeting you'll automatically forfeit your X-treme championship belt.

ANGELUS: (Muttering) ... that little snake.

Anj hops off the storage cabinet and follows the intern. We CUT TO --

Shane 's office...

The lights are dim. Furniture is sparse. Bats can be heard flying above their heads. sits at his desk, chair eased back, enjoying a mixed drink.

Anj steps into the room, shuts the door quietly behind him. The two stare each other down. Neither saying a word.

: Have a seat.

ANGELUS: I'll stand.

nods, smirks, takes a sip.

: You know, you and I never really got off on the right foot. That's a shame.

Anj doesn't respond, just stares coldly at .

: You'd think after last Impact and then the events of the last Saturday show that I'd have everyone's attention, yet, there are still those that oppose me. Quite fascinating really.

ANGELUS: You getting to a point here, or can I go back to what I was doing?

: Oh, I'm sorry. Were you busy? Getting ready to have a match on Warfare?!?! For the competition?!?

ANGELUS: Why don't you have another drink there, ? You seem on edge.

There's that smirk again from ...

: I assure you that I'm completely in control and to prove that to you is the very reason I called you in here. See, don't think for a minute that I don't know that you don't want anything to do with the Black Circle. Last time was all about having a little fun. Consider it payback for that kick in the face.

sets his drink down, stands, begins to pace...

: You see you're going to do what I ask of you until I tell you different, you understand?

ANGELUS: How about I come over there and give you a kick on the other side of your face to even it out?

laughs --

: Oh, I bet you'd like that. I hope Zach the intern informed you that if you do me any harm tonight you're forfeiting that title of yours.

ANGELUS: I got the memo, and quite frankly, I don't care. I don't want to be here tonight anyway. So, if you'd like to tell me how to get off this rock I'd be glad to show myself out.

: Here's the thing with that, you are staying the night. Hell, you'll compete tonight if I say so. Maybe against one competitor. Maybe against five. Cause right when you're thinking that you've had enough. Maybe I'll make you wrestle one more match. Oh, how about another right after that? Sound good? You'll do it and you'll like it and if you think about disobeying a direct order from me I'll encourage you to think again.

Anj's jaw locks and he's giving the death glare...

: I know all about your little gal pal Jessica Mendez and I know that she has a mother who's not doing so hot. Lung cancer if I remember correctly. That's a bitch, huh? Think what a shame it'd be if Jessica were to get fired or say, disappeared? Who'd take care of her mother? Who'd check in on her?

ANGELUS: You're a real piece of work.

: Yeah, (laughs) I am.

ANGELUS: This isn't over, between you and I. Not by a long shot.

: I kinda figured you'd have some tough guy line like that. I think you know the way out. Good luck tonight, tough guy... you've got a very important role for tonight's festivities and you'd better hope you perform up to my standards when it comes time for you to enact that role...

Anj storms out and off 's smile we fade out and go to live action...

Fireworks shoot off from right under the standard X-Tron that has also been brought in for the show. Everything in the immediate vicinity appears to be living up to XWF standards, except for the stalagmites that hang from high above the fans where the rafters would normally be...

Oh, and all the bats flying around high above - those also aren't part of the normal show.

And it's possible that those guillotines off to the far right wing of the arena are a bit unusual as well, but then again it is Shane 's show and his love for a good, clean guillotine is well documented.

That giant cage sitting next to the ring that looks like about 10 people could be hammed into it also seems out of the norm, and so does the tribe of half naked, spear-wielding African men with bones through their noses.

Aside from that though, it's business as usual!

Shane makes his way down to the ring with a microphone to a very negative reaction. It seems the fans were not treated well on their way down here and a lot of them are actually wishing they had refunds already... but Shane will have none of that!

: Welcome! WELCOME!!!

The boos nearly drown Shane out completely.

: I'd like to remind all of you that tonight is going to be a night like NO OTHER! Tonight you're going to see bodies put to the test and you're going to see some of the most fair, honest, and honorable decisions you've EVER seen in your lives... I, as the official owner of the XWF, guarantee this!

The boos continue as Shane smiles before continuing a few seconds later.

: With that said, we've got a nice handful of XWF stars who had the guts and courage to come down into this dark pit with all of us here tonight! We don't have as many people as Warfare had for their joke of a US Title tournament, but that's because a lot of the people who participated in that tournament are cowards anyway and would NEVER venture down here with the likes of us!

The booing continues and there's no sign of it stopping anytime soon.

: With that said, I'd like you all to welcome tonight's first competitor! Some of you know him as "the boy with the big old dick" ...but I know him as the worthless son of a bitch who attacked me multiple times last year and caused me serious brain damage. He had me talking to potatoes!

Finally the booing breaks up as laughter is sprinkled in.

: What?

The fans laugh some more, and some of them yell "what?" back at Shane. He does not look amused.

: That's what I thought... a bunch of immature punks who think it's funny that I spent the better part of 2012 talking to potatoes and smoking people's hair through a glass pipe. I should kill you all!

The fans quiet down a bit...

: ...but instead I'm going to entertain you, because that's what I'm all about! So let's all be entertained by this spandex wearing, storm trooper helmet wearing, untalented piece of garbage! Let's all give a big round of boos to Mr. XWF!

The fans are not sure whether to boo or cheer Mr. XWF after the way Shane introduced him. They want to disagree with anything he says, but they also aren't very fond of Mr. XWF and the way he constantly swears and talks about his dick.

Mr. XWF is brought out by two very muscular guards wearing loin cloths and paintball masks. Mr. XWF doesn't seem willing to be here! In fact, they've got a blindfold wrapped around his giant silver mask.

They shove Mr. XWF into the ring and Shane removes the blindfold from over his mask.

: How's it feel to be back?

Mr. XWF immediately goes for a Rock Bottom on Shane !

The fans pop!

But Shane had a stun gun in his other hand and is already electrocuting Mr. XWF to the canvas with it... the temporary cheers turn to instant boos as Shane laughs.

: I'll answer the question for you then... what Mr. XWF meant to say was... "It feels shocking to be back!" HAHAHAHAHA!

He shocks him again and Mr. XWF twitches on the canvas.

: Alright enough of this... it's time for me to introduce Mr. XWF's opponent for this first match up here tonight!

With that, we see John Madison and NAZI walk out from the back along with Angelus who clearly does not want to be a part of this... The Black Circle is here in full force!

: Please welcome THE BLACK CIRCLE! And no, no people... Mr. XWF is not going to face The Black Circle. Instead, he's going to face THAT!

Shane points at one of the guillotines that are nearby as the fans shriek in horror.

: But you know what? Mr. XWF doesn't seem...

He kicks Mr. XWF while he's down.

: ...very "able" to compete so I think we're going to have to get a substitute for him. In other words, we're going to have to book a match RIGHT NOW featuring that guillotine versus...

Shane hesitates and lets the crowd wonder for a few moments...

: ...Mr. XWF's dick!

What?! The fans are shocked!

: That's right! All this guy ever talks about is his dick, so let's SEE what it's really made out of! It's time to put it to THE ULTIMATE TEST! Mr. XWF's dick versus my favorite guillotine! HA! Get him, boys!

Mr. XWF's dick
- vs -
Shane 's guillotine

Instantly NAZI and John Madison begin stomping on the already injured Mr. XWF and motioning for Angelus to join them but he won't do it!

: Ah, yes... as some of you might be noticing, Anj here wants to save his energy for the big moment... Anj himself wants to be the one to...

: Trip the guillotine! Yes! He wants to be the one to release that razor sharp blade and send it speeding down right through Mr. XWF's dick! What a guy! WHAT A GUY!

Shane begins to applaud Angelus as Anj shakes his head in disgust. John Madison and NAZI bring Mr. XWF over to the guillotine and it has now come time for the moment of truth...

Getting Mr. XWF's dick out, and locked in place... but neither man wants to be the one to do it! Madison tells NAZI to go ahead with it, but NAZI shakes his head "no" very rapidly and points to Angelus! Angelus simply crosses his arms and adjusts his weight to his other foot as if to get comfortable doing absolutely nothing.

: Somebody better get that boy's dick out and into that guillotine or we're going to have a problem.

NAZI tells Madison to do it and Madison just kicks Mr. XWF in the balls instead!

: Oooh! That's got to hurt!

Suddenly, NAZI gets an idea and yells it to Shane.

NAZI: Why don't we just cut his head off? Look, it's shaped like a giant silver penis anyway!

Shane is a man who knows a good idea when he hears one.

: Do it! Off with his dome!

Madison and NAZI both grab Mr. XWF and bring him toward the hole that a person's head should fit through...

*clunk*

...but Mr. XWF's giant silver dome won't fit through it! Madison and NAZI keep trying, moving Mr. XWF back and forth as if they're trying to batter a door down or something.

NAZI: It won't work! We're going to need to remove the helmet!

: No! I want him beheaded while he looks exactly the same as he did every single time he put his filthy hands on me in the past! USE THE BEAR GUILLOTINE!

Shane points to an even larger guillotine that has a massive hole, large enough for a bear's head to fit through.

Why in the hell is there a bear guillotine here? And why are Madison and NAZI so happy about getting a chance to use it? They waste no time bringing Mr. XWF over to the bear guillotine and they force his silver dome through... it's a perfect fit. Locked. It's time to do the deed.

: This is your cue, Angelus. Get over to that bear guillotine and cut that son of a bitch's head off!

The crowd is roaring as along with Madison and N.A.Z.I are demanding that Angelus pull the lever to the guillotine where Mr. XWF lays trapped inside.

: Pull the damn lever!!! I'm warning you, Anj!!!

MADISON: Pull the fucking lever before I put my boot through your face!

Angelus looks to the trio that makes up the Black Circle -- then to Mr. XWF trapped in the guillotine -- then to the crowd that is pleading for Angelus not to do this.

Angelus looks away --

Then, slowly, he raises his eyes to look at the Black Circle and --

He switches into his fighting stance!!!

Angelus is going to to fight the Black Circle!!!

The crowd is losing it now!

N.A.Z.I charges first and him and Angelus are trading blows back and forth. John Madison however has snuck around them and he marches over to the timekeeper who he throws from his seat and then takes the chair he occupied.

Angelus and N.A.Z.I are still throwing down, but Madison breaks that up real quick and CRACKS Angelus over the back with the steel chair!

Anj falls to Madison's feet and Madison flips the chair up and starts to drive the rounded end into Angelus' back while N.A.Z.I lays the boots to him.

The crowd is booing heavily now as just watches with an awful smirk on his face. Angelus keeps trying to stand, but the Black Circle is too much and Angelus is still banged up from the US title tournament.

But then --

Something interesting starts to develop. One of the security guards in the front row, dressed in black slacks and a yellow polo, SUDDENLY turns around to face the action.

Nobody seems to notice this until the security guard hops the barricade and charges!! What the hell?!?!

Some of the booing stops as people look on confused. Is this guy here to help? Or another member of the Black Circle??

The security guard closes in on them fast and does a double-take and tries to get Madison and N.A.Z.I's attention but it's too late! The guard sneaks up on Madison and locks in a devastating full-nelson choke and starts to swing his body like a rag doll. Madison is out cold--!!

The crowd is back to their feet again, but here comes N.A.Z.I!

The guard is too quick for him and he locks on that full-nelson choke before violently tossing N.A.Z.I's body across the floor in a full-nelson choke suplex.

He makes his way over to Angelus and begins to help him back to his feet. He shoots a glare at who is staring menacingly, but isn't about to attempt anything after what he just saw.

Angelus and the guard slip out of the area and make their way over the barricade and into the crowd as and the rest of the Black Circle look on in disbelief, fuming with hatred!

...but Shane has an ace up his sleeve. Something nobody would have seen coming! A name from deep in XWF's past...

: You know what? They aren't getting away that easily... GET OUT HERE, JASON!

Jason?

Jason who?

Many of the fans look around, and some of them who have been watching for over a decade instantly recognize this man who comes walking out from the back!

OH MY GOD!

IT'S JASON ORTIZ! He hasn't been seen on XWF turf for YEARS!!!

The fans who recognize him instantly start a "holy shit...holy shit..." chant as Jason walks right up face to face with .

: You hear those fans? They're chanting HOLY SHIT right now, but they aren't the ones I want to be screaming... I want you to go track down Angelus and that secutiry guard and I want you to MAKE THEM PAY! NOW!

There is a brief moment of silence as the crowd anticipates what is to happen next...

Jason Ortiz stands back and puts his left hand up, about two inches away from the face of Shane to shut him up!

Jason Ortiz: Woah! Slow your role . I am a man of the people. I am a former legend around here in XWF. Look at the past Mr. . I have stepped into the ring with other Hall of Famers. Bigg Rigg. Kore. The Brand. Why the hell would I waste my time on this fucking show as your lackey? I deserve better than this! I don't take orders from people like you, I give the orders. You brought me here like I was your slave. You wanted me to be this big ole muscle. This man that would help out The Black Circle. Well I hate to break it to you Shane, it's not going to happen.

Jason Ortiz lowers his hand down and beings to smile. is livid! The fans are LOVING it!

Jason Ortiz: I used you tonight . I made you think like I gave a shit about your show. I made it look like I was going to be a part of your little posse. I made you think I was your savior for this show. You think for any length of time that Jason Ortiz wasn't going to use you? I made you sign that contract, but in reality I am jumping to Monday Night Madness! That's right! Don't you read over the fine print? I will become an even bigger legend than I was in the past on that show. I am a man of very little words, with more action coming from my fists. Tonight marks the return of Jason Ortiz. Tonight, you have to pull some hard earned cash out of your pockets, and line mine. I want to thank you Mr. . You did me a favor tonight. I will leave you with these final words...

Jason Ortiz reaches out and back hands Shane in the side of his face! Instantly Shane grabs his own cheek and looks Jason in the eyes in disbelief as those final words ring out for all to hear...

Jason Ortiz: The CRACKHEAD is back! AND SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

The fans roar their approval as Shane is stunned! He can't believe this!

Madison and NAZI both look at , also clearly surprised by this turn of events. They don't seem sure whether they should go after Ortiz or not...

...but that no longer matters as Ortiz leaves the ring to a massive ovation and has completely distracted us all form something else taking place behind and company...

ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM!

Nobody saw Mr. XWF get out of the guillotine! He just Rock Bottomed Shane again all these months later! Mr. XWF rushes over the barricade as Madison and NAZI are slow to give chase after being attacked by the guard earlier. Shane is laid out in the middle of the ring as fans throw garbage on Shane's body...

...for several minutes...

...until he finally starts to wake back up. Shane is very groggy and looks around for a second as though he has forgotten where he is!

Shane crawls over to the microphone and picks it up... Shane's got a funny look in his eye. Oh no... it can't be...

He slowly gets up to one knee... and then fully extends his frame. He lifts the mic to his lips and seems to have trouble bringing the words forth...

The fans quiet down, and that's when it happens...

He finally says it...

: ...Potato?

The fans explode! The roar that fills the air is like nothing heard before, especially with all the echoing in this cavern of an arena. The bats high above everybody start really getting riled up and some of the stalagmites break free and fall down onto the fans!

: HA! Gotcha! You pieces of trash WISH that I'd revert back to the potato loving freak I once was! You wish I'd lose my focus once more! HA! Never again, fools... never again. All Mr. XWF did was sign his own extermination papers because now he's going to be squashed like a bug when I finally get my way. Potato? Give me a break you idiots... you're all pathetic. And as far as that walking piece of crap Jason Ortiz goes? Well let's just say I'm going to make sure he suffers worse than anyone else on the roster when he finally DOES step into an official match. He'll learn very quickly that he can't escape my wrath, even if he does think he's safe on Monday Madness!

The fans shower Shane with boos once again as he moves right on to the next order of business...

: Now it's time for a little something I'd like to call a battle royal! It's not going to be ANY battle royal though. It's going to be a cage filled with stars while these friendly African men jab their spears into the cage and try to kill them! There's GOING to be blood... and the only way to win this caged battle royal is to be the last person NOT bleeding!

The fans are both confused and disgusted as Shane introduces the participants, who all get led into the giant cage by more muscular guards in loin cloths and paintball masks. The tribe of African men are getting very excited and doing some kind of death dance with their spears as people are loaded into the cage one by one...

Tyler Vegas

John Black

Neil Capra

Ursula Areano

Hickster

Peter Gilmour

Sarah St. James

Griffin MacCalister

Shane looks at all of them once they're in the cage and he seems to be having second thoughts.

: You know what? Get Griffin and Peter out of there. I've got something better for them to do right while this caged battle royal is happening.

She guards release Griffin MacAlister and Peter Gilmour from the cage and both men look very relieved. They walk over to Shane and Griffin actually has a smile on his face.

MacAlister: Smart move, Shane... you're going to let me beat Peter's ass while the rest of them get stabbed, leaving me the new champion?

Shane laughs and nods his head "yes" but then replies with something much different.

: Hahahaha NO. No, Griffin... not today buddy. You're going to be tested to the limits just like anyone else would be. It's just that... I think you and Peter would make THE PERFECT TEAM.

What's Shane going on about?

: Right now, as all of them are getting stabbed at by that tribe of angry Africans, you and Peter Gilmour are going to unite!

Shane grins as he continues.

: You ALL knew this HAD to happen one day! Ladies and gentlemen... I give to you...

...TEAM PETER GRIFFIN!

The fans burst out in laughter! It's true! If you take both of their names they become Peter Griffin!

: HAHAHAHA!

Both Peter Gilmour and Griffin MacAlister DO NOT look amused at all, but Shane clearly doesn't give a rat's ass who he pisses off. This is HIS show and he'll do whatever he wants!

...but wait?

If Peter and Griffin are teaming up right now, and everybody ELSE is stuck in that cage...

...who exactly are Peter and Griffin going to fight?

: I bet you're wondering who you're going to face, right?

MacAlister: I was actually wondering if I should knock you out, "buddy." I don't EVER want to be teamed with this piece of shit.

Gilmour: Likewise bub! Shane, don't make me team with this pathetic ass! I'm the single-handed tag team champions. I don't need him or want him! I've already got a partner and he's a beast!

Shane laughs.

: Oh really? A beast? Could that be who we think it means? Is "the beast" making his return to XWF to be your partner?

Peter doesn't answer and Griffin looks ready to attack Peter now just for the hell of it.

: Tell me... is your supposed partner as big of a "beast" as this guy over here? Say hello to your opponent for this handicap match! Let's see if TEAM PETER GRIFFIN can topple THIS beast!

Shane motions his arm over to a massive gate that required about a dozen guards to pull open... a loud roar is heard from within before the opponent comes out...

: Say hello.... to Mr. Bigglesworth!

Gilmour: What? The cat from Austin Powers?

: HA! No.... Not the cat from Austin Powers... Did I say Mr. Bigglesworth? I meant to say Mr. Beargglesworth!

Gilmour: What the hell are you talking about?

: I'm not talking about some cat from a movie! I'm talking about THE BEAR from over there!

Shane points again as a massive bear comes stomping out from behind those gates!

WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Team Peter Griffin
- vs -
Mr. Beargglesworth
handicap match

MacAlister: You've lost your damn mind, Shane! I'm not fighting a bear!

: Well technically you don't have to fight him... you just have to decapitate him!

Gilmour & MacAlister: WHAT!!!

: Ah, I like that! Teamwork already! Now instead of saying the same word at the same time, I suggest you get to cutting that bears head off! And while that's going on, let's not forget there's another match happening at the same time over there!

Tyler Vegas
John Black
Neil Capra
Ursula Areano
Hickster
Sarah St. James
Caged Battle Royal surrounded by spear wielding African tribe
Last person to NOT bleed wins

The rest of the roster members are still locked in a cage, and by this point, they're quite glad to be there! Sarah Saint James makes sure they're locked in securely by jiggling the door to the cage to make sure it won't open, but she's stabbed in the arm by one of the African tribe members that quickly.

: Oops! Looks like Sarah's already bleeding! She won't be winning the caged battle royal! Hahaha! Ring the damn bell! Start both of these matches right now! MacAlister and Gilmour have to decapitate this bear and the rest of these ingrates need to try and NOT BLEED in that caged battle royal! Go! Go! GO!

The bell sounds as the African tribe surrounds the cage and begins poking wildly at the people locked inside. The beautiful thing about this caged battle royal is that once you're eliminated by bleeding, you still don't get to leave! You still might get stabbed again!

Shane and his guards make their way safely over the barricade and join the fans in attendance while Peter Gilmour and Griffin MacAlister both look at each other in shock, not sure what to do... and then the bear charges them! They both jump out of the way in opposite directions as the bear ends up running right into the cage and knocking it several feet. The African tribe ignores the bear and continues to poke their spears into the cage as one of them catches John Black across the face and causes blood to gush from Black's face!

Meanwhile, the bear has snatched one of the tribe members! He's chewing on the man's arm and begins flinging the man back and forth while the other tribe members attack the bear with their spears to save their fellow member!

: No you idiots! The people in the cage! Stab the people in the cage!

None of them understand Shane's foreign language as they continue stabbing the bear with their spears and the bear eventually is soaked in its own blood as it falls to the ground. Team Peter Griffin looks on in shock as the tribe does their work for them!

: Bah! Humbug! This is NOT how this was supposed to go!

The tribe - satisfied with the job they've done to the nearly dead bear - turns their attention back to the people in the cage and they continue their job like nothing ever went wrong. They continue poking and very quickly cause Tyler Vegas and Neil Capra to bleed from their shoulders, but nothing too serious. Next, one of the tribe members stabs Hickster right in his ass cheek! He lets out a loud yelp and dances around in the cage with his hands on his ass while the others keep trying to push him away from them, and he ends up getting stabbed again right in the thigh and finally blood is very clearly visible!

This means Sarah, Hickster, Tyler, Neil, and John Black are all bleeding already! It's already down to just one left! URSULA AREANO is NOT bleeding! She has won this absolutely ridiculous caged battle royal!

...and then gets stabbed in the ass just like Hickster did.

But she was the last one to NOT bleed! So she still wins! She's done it!

Winner: Ursula

: Dammit! Well the caged battle royal is over but this handicap match IS NOT. That bear still has its head! Get to work, PETER GRIFFIN!

Both Griffin and Peter look at Shane very angrily as the African tribe is called away from around the cage and the other roster members are allowed to go to the back to rest.

: Get to the back and take a load off, guys! You've earned it!

What a nice guy Shane is, letting them all take a rest after being stabbed with spears that we now are finding out were not just ordinary spears.

: Yeah... you're going to need to take a load off because those spears were all poisoned. Why do you think Mr. Beargglesworth went down so easily? HA!

All of the roster members who were in that cage look very woozy now as the poison has started to take effect.

: Don't worry guys... it's not life threatening or anything like that. You're just going to lose control of your bowels and/or start vomiting. Once all the diarrhea and/or vomit gets out of your system you'll start to feel better and you'll be able to come back out again. Sound good?

Shane smiles as he waves at them all while they are rushed to the back by Shane's guards.

: And you two! Get to decapitating that bear or you're both disqualified and will NEVER hold a title in XWF! And Peter? That also means I will strip you of both tag belts! Do NOT test me.

Peter lets out an angry sigh and marches over to the bloodied bear, grabbing one of its legs and trying to pull the massive beast over toward... the bear guillotine!

So THAT'S why there's a bear guillotine here tonight! Shane was just being thoughtful and making things easier for his roster members. What a great owner he really is!

Gilmour can't really get the massive bear to budge so he yells to Griffin to assist him. Shane glares at Griffin and Griffin finally gets the message... he's got no choice but to help Peter decapitate this bear.

Griffin walks over and looks at Peter. Neither of them are happy about this, but they finally both grab a leg of the bear and begin to pull... and it's working! The massive beast is being dragged over to the bear guillotine and a streak of blood is being left behind it. They get the bear to the guillotine and use perfect teamwork to get the massive head through the hole and lock it down. With the bear locked into the guillotine, Griffin and Peter both look at each other again....

...and they BOTH shake their damn fucking heads...

...and Griffin trips the guillotine! The blade comes crashing down!

CHOP!

Winners: Team Peter Griffin

The bear's head goes rolling toward Gilmour and he kicks it like a soccer ball. The head knocks into Griffin's leg and almost causes Griffin to fall, which really pisses Griffin off!

Griffin charges Peter!

Peter ducks and catches Griffin, lifting him up onto his shoulders!!!

THE KILLSWITCH!

Peter Gilmour just nailed the Killswitch on his own partner! AND SHANE IS LOVING IT!

: Yes! Now that's what I call team work! Excellent job, guys! Bravo! Good show!

Shane is clapping as Peter Gilmour looks furious...

: Don't look so glum, chum... this is only the beginning.

Peter looks confused and so do a lot of the fans...

: Or, more specifically, this wasn't EVEN the beginning!

What's Shane talking about? The fans murmur and Peter Gilmour shouts at Shane asking for an answer to what he's talking about.

: Ladies and gentlemen... it is NOW time to begin the show. That's right... everything you just saw was COMPLETELY POINTLESS and had NO IMPACT WHAT SO EVER on who is going to walk out of here with the North Korean Championship!

Gilmour: What!? I just chopped off a bear's head for nothing!

: Hahaha! YES! FOR NOTHING! None of this had anything to do with tonight's matches or title crowning! NONE OF IT! HA!

Peter loses it! He charges at Shane with a clothesline but Shane ducks and runs over to... John Madison and NAZI who have returned on the scene.

Madison and NAZI both beg Gilmour to try and charge them, but Gilmour backs off while Shane continues to laugh.

: Fools! ALL of you! Every last one! From the idiots in attendance to the puppets in the back! This night belongs to ONE MAN and one man only... and that's... THIS MAN! He runs tonight's show! He is the one who will decide what kind of matches you fools take part in! HE is the mastermind behind the North Korean Championship.... and his name... is NORTH KOREAN WAR CRIMINAL!

Shane , John Madison, and NAZI all clap wildly as the massive gate that once allowed a bear to walk though, once again is opened by a dozen of the loin cloth wearing guards with paintball masks on.

Here he is, at last...

AFTER THIS SHORT COMMERCIAL BREAK!

That's right! Not only were you all fooled but now you actually have to WAIT to see what's REALLY going to happen! Welcome to the hell that is SHOVE IT SATURDAY NIGHT!

Now go SHOVE IT! ...and we'll be right back after these words from our top sponsor!

...to be continued...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(02-03-2013), (02-03-2013)
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-03-2013, 01:53 PM

Now that we’re back from commercial break, all contenders for the North Korean Title stand in the center of the ring.

Battered and bruised. All exhausted. Having gone through Hell and back. But they stand in the center of the ring, eager to hear based on their performances in the physical challenges who will be called the first ever North Korean Champion.

North Korean War Criminal, microphone in hand, marches down the ramp, briefly inspecting the lights on the roof as he passes. The area, being entirely underground, needs to be very well lit, otherwise no audience member would see our glorious champion win.

And that would be a shame…

Anyway. NKWC reaches the ring. He claps. Two ring crew set up a small staircase painted in the colors of the North Korean flag. He steps up the stairs and through the ropes.

NKWC looks around at all applicants for his belt while sighing bitterly with disappointment. He looks across all Impact superstars, disinterestedly noting their existence.

He briefly stops at Gilmour. Smiles. Nods. And continues.

He finally brings the mike to his face.

“I’d like to thank you all for coming to Shove-It Underground and competing for the GLORIOUS TRUE XWF CHAMPIONSHIP! THE NORTH KOREAN CHAMPIONSHIP!”

The crowd pops. Impact superstars nod or smile. Gilmour sneers at the subtle trashing of his show. If the subtle trash talk doesn’t please him, NKWC can up that ante.

“I mean, unless you want to count that joke they’ve split in half so two thieves can hold both halves of the belt. The False XWF Championship! Held by Angelus and Flynn! Two fakes if there ever were fakes, on the most capitalistic corrupt show on television since Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.”

A comment which started incredibly barbed suddenly ends in a ridiculous statement. Classic NKWC.

“Anyway, I’d like to thank you all for performing in a series of vigorous challenges to display your strengths and talents.”

“We as management would just like to clarify that none of what has occurred before this point will have any effect on who walks away North Korean Champion.”

Stunned.

Silence…

“It was however… Incredibly amusing to watch… So. Well done.”

NKWC golf claps politely. He looks around at the audience and expects everyone else to follow along. Boos are rained down on NKWC as the exhausted superstars seethe with loathing.

NKWC stops clapping and looks to the audience.

“From now on. All matches will end with superstars being ELIMINATED FROM CONTENTION FOR THE NORTH KOREAN CHAMPIONSHIP! AND WE WILL HAVE A CHAMPION!”

The crowd pops out of anticipation.

NKWC smiles and turns back towards his superstars.

“And if you thought the first series of challenges were inhuman and difficult…”

“… What’s the American phrase?”

“You haven’t seen NOTHING YET!!!!”

Another botched phrase. He orders the ring cleared. The superstars all step to the outside, still watching while out on the concrete. And the real show begins.

North Korean War Criminal Stands Center of the Ring. He eyes every superstar and considers who he’d like to test first. He finally nods to ring crew, who are beside the ring with a spotlight. It powers on with a rush of air and a light that blinds NKWC. He curses in his native tongue as the light heads toward the ceiling.

The superstars outside the ring all eye each other, ready to take on anyone…

“FIRST MATCH!” North Korean War Crimial begins, rubbing his eyes to alleviate his blindness.

“SARAH ST. JAMES!” The spotlight swings across to Sarah St. James. The fans let out a wave of boo's and negative chants as Sarah Saint James slowly lifts her hands above her head seductively swinging her hips. As her hands slowly drop running across her bare cleavage down to her hips She lifts one leg onto the edge of ring and runs her hands down it, the grabs the bottom rope and lifts herself one to the edge of the ring doing the splits, her thong teasing the male and female audience as she bounces up and down momentarily. She then ducks under the bottom rope pushing her body forward and onto her hands and knees as she slowly and sexually crawls to the center of the ring finally standing to her feet.

While the audience enjoys this spectacle, North Korean War Criminal is not amused. In fact, this display of Americanized female sexuality only seems to infuriate him…

He looks around to find a suitable opponent…

And smiles disgustingly…

“VERSUS…”

“…”

“URSULA AREANO!”

Ursula, instead of her usual entrance as St. James tried to emulate, feels a wave of dread come about her as she slides into the ring.

St. James echoes this sentiment yelling down at NKWC. They’re tag partners! They’re allies! They don’t want to fight.

Instead of noting their hesitation, NKWC walks across outside…

Reaches the bell…

DING!

Sarah St. James vs Ursula Areano

Areano turns around to face St. James. Then, immediately shakes her head. She doesn’t want to take on her friend…

St. James echoes this sentiment, refusing to leave her corner.

NKWC watches irritated for a moment before raising the microphone to his face.

“If this match doesn’t start in five minutes, our new opener is going to be PICTURE PERFECT VS THE ENTIRE SHOVE-IT ROSTER!”

The crowd throws as much hate at NKWC as they can. Certain superstars on the outside lick their lips for the opportunity…

Ursula hops onto the bottom rope and bends over it to scream, as if proximity made her cursing more intimidating.

Suddenly, St. James comes up behind her!

ROLL UP! The official drops!

1!

2!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESPECIALLY CLOSE CALL! St. James almost stole this one! Inches away from a three count!

Ursula rolls through the roll-up furious. St. James shrugs apologetically. One of them has to win. Otherwise, they both lose.

Ursula bites her lip and nods.

The two meet center of the ring.

St. James raises a hand, indicating a desire to lock up. Areano agrees with a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Areano has a slight height advantage, but her refusal to distribute her weight via XWF.com makes this a risky venture for St. James. Challenging her partner to a contest of strength is sportsmanlike but definitely uncertain.

St. James, using her natural agility, quickly spins the lock-up into a side head lock. Areano latches onto St. James’ arm and twists it behind her back! Areano swings her arms to St. James’ legs and takes her down with a standing switch. St. James struggles to her feet as Areano slides to her feet and the crowd cheers.

Little catch-as-can going on her! There is a lot of technical ability in the ring right here!

St. James gets up furious and Areano smiles! St. James smiles back and the two meet agai in the center… These two are, gender unconsidered, a couple of the most talented superstars in the XWF and they are putting their talents on display here tonight!

St. James goes for the side headlock again! Areano going for the same counter! Twisting it into a hammerlock! Sarah St. James SOMERSALTS HER ARM UNTWISTED AND KNOCKS DOWN AREANO! DROP TOE HOLD!

The crowd is laughing enjoying this technical display. Areano looks a tad frustrated and St. James smiles and shrugs.

NKWC is on the outside, not enjoying the lack of torture this match has inflicted on these two partners. The mike comes to his face again.

“If someone doesn’t win this match in a minute, I’m allowing the rest of these superstars into the ring!”

Both Areano and St. James turn serious as the outside looks tempted to get in there. A couple of decent folks like John Black and MacCalister move to try and prevent an unmitigated brutalization of these two women. But let’s face it, the numbers are not in favor of decency tonight.

Areano springs up and goes for a diving desperation clothesline while NKWC waves to production, who puts 53 seconds on the titantron!

St. James ducks it and goes for a northern lights suplex! IT CONNECTS! St. James keeps the pin!

1…

2…

THRE- NO! Areano raises herself off the ground, still latched onto St. James’ midsection! And twists it into a backslide!

1…

2…

THR- SO CLOSE! Kickout!

44… 43… 42…

St. James rolls through it and straddle pins St. James!

2…
THR- Areano is not giving up a beat here! SHE POWERS UP AND CATCHES ST. JAMES WITH A RANA PIN! CAN SHE LATCH ST. JAMES DOWN!

1…

2…

THREE! YES! YES! Y-NO!

COME ON! St. James just barely manages to latch onto the bottom rope with a free hand! This exchange of pins was so desperately fast, the inexperienced Areano forgot where she was in the ring! A rookie mistake that might have cost her a huge victory!

32…31…30…

St. James gets off her feet! Areano doesn’t want to hurt her partner but she doesn’t want them both to get ambushed either! Areano goes for it!

BUENOS AIRES SUPERKICK! BUEN-

NO! Areano was too worried about her friend and hesitated a fraction of a second too long! St. James ducks under! SCHOOLBOY ON AREANO!
1…
2…

THRE-! AREANO ROLLS HER SHOULDER OFF THE MAT! NEITHER OF THESE TWO WANTS TO WALK AWAY LOSERS HERE!

Both lie exhausted on the mat! They’ve already been through a hard night with the meaningless battle royal… Now, the thing that will win this match is conditioning…

…If someone wins this match…

17…16…15

St. James kips up off the mat as Areano tumbles backwards to her feet!

Areano runs forward…

MONEY SHOT! MONEY SHOT BY ST. JAMES!

11…10…

St. James goes for the cover!

1…
2…

THRE- THERE IS NOT AN OUNCE OF QUIT IN URSULA AREANO! NOT A GODDAMNED DROP OF SURRENDER!

8… 7…

St. James goes for the crucifix pin! She latches Areano onto the mat by her shoulders! Areano kicks into the air desperately trying to escape!

1…

2…

THREE!

WITH TWO SECONDS LEFT! ST. JAMES PULLS OUT A HUGE VICTORY OVER HER TAG PARTNER!

WINNER: SARAH ST. JAMES!

St. James immediately springs off her partner and tries to help her to her feet. Areano is shaky to stand and angry that she lost such a close contest…

St. James sighs and reaches out to shake her hand…

Areano looks down at it for a moment… The crowd cheering for her to accept it.

And the two shake!

“Yes, yes. All very nice and sweet.” The crowd turns venomous to NKWC. Areano and St. James stand center of the ring.

“Miss Areano. Because you lost the match, you are eliminated from contention. Please leave my ring and head to the back.”

Areano wishes her friend good luck with a shoulder squeeze before slipping under the bottom rope and heading to the back. Her performance was one of her best since becoming an XWF superstar and the crowd rains down approval!

St. James claps for a moment with the crowd and starts for the outside.

“Ah ah ah! Miss St. James, one moment, if you please!”

It would not please St. James to spend one more second talking to NKWC, but she already beat her friend, she needs the belt to make this worth it. The crowd boos NKWC as he smiles.

“Miss St. James. The North Korean Championship is about Strength. Tenacity. Toughness. A desire to be the best above all else.”

“Why on earth would I give this championship to a woman?”

The crowd rains down hate for the blatant sexism in that ring. St. James is disgusted by this statement.

“While your little playdate with Areano was adorable, it’s time to actually begin with contests that will ACTUALLY CONCERN THE NORTH KOREAN CHAMPION. Due to your natural inferiority, you are eliminated from contention. Please leave my ring.”

St. James screams down at NKWC along with the rest of the crowd. NKWC waves as two security personnel move to escort St. James from the ring. She seethes a moment but doesn’t want more controversy to taint her first steps towards a cleaner slate. Her match with Areano was fantastic.

The crowd, who started out booing her, gives humble applause for her efforts as she walks up the ramp.

The spotlight turns back to NKWC. As does the crowd’s hatred.

“Now. Onto real matches!”

The spotlight spins around the ring as the remaining superstars eager to start it up!

“John Black!”

John Black rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd!

“Tyler Vegas!”

Vegas slides under the bottom rope and points angrily into the crowd.

“And Neil Capra!”

Neil shouts a couple of obscenities at the crowd before sliding under the bottom rope!

The three eagerly eye each other before NKWC begins agin.

“THESE PEOPLE ARE READY FOR SOME ENTERTAINMENT!”

The crowd screams thrilled for a good match between three promising competitors!

“…So would you mind bumbling around in the ring for a bit while I figure out how to have a good match with the rest of these dogs…” NKWC hovers the hammer above the bell!

The crowd boos his dismissive tone. But the excitement is still there! These people are ready for a good one! And these three can deliver it!

DING!

JOHN BLACK VS TYLER VEGAS VS NEIL CAPRA

John Black, Tyler Vegas and Neil Capra all stare each other down in the ring as this match begins with all three contenders itching to begin the fight.

John Black begins exchanging blows with both Tyler Vegas and Neil Capra as both wrestlers focus their blows solely on John Black.

John Black hits Neil Capra with a few blows to the face and chest which leads to a Vertical Suplex. This make the fight a bit more even as Neil Capra is now sprawled out on the mat.

Tyler Vegas and John Black lock up and soon are both exchanging an equal amount of hits on each other. Tyler Vegas breaks this cycle by hitting John Black with a High Knee, a DDT and followed it all up with a Sleeper Hold.

While Tyler Vegas is preoccupied with John Black, Neil Capra is fully recovered and on the move. He approaches behind Tyler Vegas who's stilled locked into the Sleeper Hold on John Black. Neil Capra beings kicking Tyler Vegas repeatedly thus breaking the Sleeper Hold on John Black.

John Black still less than conscious just flops to the mat. Tyler Vegas manages to get to his feet to receive a Hurricanrana from Neil Capra. From there Neil Capra hits Tyler Vegas with a Mind Breaker (Flip Piledriver) and then covers for the pin.

WINNER: NEIL CAPRA

The crowd pops for an good finish! Anyone could have taken that one, but Capra brought his A game tonight.

NKWC hops onto the apron with the mike.

“Mr.Vegas!”

Vegas still lies on the mat after a vicious flip piledriver…

“Mr. Vegas, you took the pin. This makes you officially the biggest loser in this match. Your very presence fills me with shame. You are eliminated from contention. Please leave my ring.”

NKWC steps onto Vegas’ side and rolls him out of the ring. Vegas lands feet first and walks to the back…

“Mr. Black!”

John Black, still shaky from that sleeper hold, rests on the ropes, struggling to stay up.

“Mr. Black. Napping on the job is not a suitable quality for a champion of North Korea. Nor is allowing someone else to take a victory from you.”

“Your failure to take this match, seeing as you are the most experienced wrestler on this roster, fills me with a deeply seeded revulsion in simply looking at you.”

“You are eliminated from contention. Please leave my ring.”

Mr. Black is pulled out of the ring by security, who guide him to the back. He receives a well-deserved pop.

Neil Capra smiles and shouts a couple obscenities to the crowd.

“Mr. Capra!”

Capra turns…

INTO A SUPERKICK! NKWC takes Capra’s head off…

The crowd hisses as NKWC stands over Capra.

“Mr. Capra.”

“I don’t like you.”

“You are eliminated from contention.”

“Please leave my ring.”

Security pulls a semi-conscious Capra out of the ring and leads him to the back.

NKWC exits the ring. And stands on the outside, surveying who’s left.

“No lights. Let’s just wrap this thing up.”

“Griffin MacAlister vs Mr. XWF!”

THE CROWD POPS! THESE TWO HAVE MET BEFORE AND IN STUNNING MATCHES! THIS WILL BE INCREDIBLE!

“And because no one wants to see something that’s already happened a million times…”

The crowd is disgusted. This match is already fantastic!

“Someone get Hickbilly an official’s shirt, because he’s your SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE!”

Our two competitors slide into the ring and stare each other down as Hickster tries to slip on an official’s outfit, handed to him by ring crew. He gets his head trapped in the sleeve for a moment, but he quickly has freed himself and hops into the ring!

GRIFFIN MACALISTER VS MR. XWF W/ SPECIAL REFEREE HICKSTER

Mr. XWF and Griffin MacAlister are already in the ring when this match begins. Jim Hickbilly stands inside the ring ready to do his duty as ref. While Mr. XWF appears to be showing signs of serious fatigue and exhaustion from all he's been through already tonight he somehow starts the match with vigor. Delivering a few chops to Griffin MacAlister right off the bat. Griffin MacAlister begins to return blows back to Mr. XWF. Soon the two are hitting each other blow for blow. Mr. XWF breaks this up by suddenly headbutting Griffin MacAlister in the face. Blood immediately starts to trickle from Griffin's nose and distracts him long enough for Mr. XWF to be able to hit Griffin MacAlister with a Spear. Griffin goes down and Mr. XWF covers for the count.

However Hickbilly is now nowhere to be found. The camera pans around and Hickbilly is discovered outside the ring...making out with his sister. He doesn't seem to notice or care what's happening. An angry fan throws a cup of beer at the two and they separate. Hickbilly smiling at the fan gives him a thumbs up. Hickbilly returns the ring and since Shove It Saturday is an unrated show we get to see Hickbilly has a boner. A boner he got from just tongue tangoing with his sister. Luckily no one can hear the poor camera man throw up in his mouth as he continues to film.

Hickbilly finally in the ring is a bit late for the count though and Griffin MacAlister kickouts from Mr. XWF's pin. Griffin MacAlister hops to his feet and the two go at it again matching each other blow for blow. Griffin MacAlister breaking this cycle by shoving Mr. XWF hard enough to send Mr. XWF flying towards the ropes. Once Mr. XWF hits the ropes he comes careening back towards Griffin MacAlister who hits him with a Dropkick to the head that sends Mr. XWF straight to the mat. Griffin MacAlister covers for the pin. Jim Hickbilly is so excited he starts frolicking as he does the count.

Unfortunately he gets too caught up in the frolicking and jigging that now instead of counting he's just doing that. He hops around with a big goofy grin as he claps his hands and even pulls out a klans hood that he places on Griffin's head. Annoyed Griffin MacAlister looks up at Hickbilly as if to say "Seriously!". Hickbilly too caught up in the moment keeps jigging and Mr. XWF kicks out.

Griffin MacAlister gets up and throws the hood at Jim Hickbilly as he walks straight towards him. As Griffin MacAlister has his attention focused on Jim Hickbilly, Mr. XWF charges from behind and gets Griffin MacAlister with the ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! Griffin MacAlister is down because of a devastating ROCK BOTTOM from Mr. XWF. Mr. XWF then covers for the pin.

However Jim Hickbilly is still caught up in his jig. He even has started playing a bango, which is odd because there was no bango anywhere near the ring. He hadn't even paid attention when Griffin MacAlister threw the klan hood at him. Now as he continues to jig and play the bango, he actually trips over Mr. XWF pinning Griffin MacAlister breaking up the pin. Luckily this also finally stops the Hickbilly jigathon as he tumbles to the mat. Hickbilly climbs to his feet as Griffin MacAlister and Mr. XWF also do the same. Griffin MacAlister hits Mr. XWF with Uppercut followed with a Legsweep. Mr. XWF falls to the mat but recovers quickly and returns with Running Headbutt and a Shoulder Breaker. Mr. XWF begins kicking MacAlister in the head and chest while he is down. Griffin MacAlister grabs Mr. XWF by the foot and yanks him down to the mat. Mr. XWF reaches for the bango that's still laying in the ring. He grips it by the handle and uses it to crack over Griffin MacAlister's back as Griffin MacAlister attempted to rise to his feet. Griffin MacAlister falls flat down and neither wrestler moves for a second. Then slowly they both begin to rise to their feet.

Griffin MacAlister and Mr. XWF both seem worn out as the continue this battle. Mr. XWF hitting Griffin MacAlister with a few punches to the kidney. Griffin MacAlister blocking of the many rapid fire punches from Mr. XWF grabs Mr. XWF and tosses him across the ring. Mr. XWF lands across the ring and climbs to his feet in time to receive a spear from Griffin MacAlister. Mr. XWF goes down but Griffin isn't finished as he gets Mr. XWF back up to his feet and hits him with a Reality Check ( Matt Hardy's Twist Of Fate). Griffin MacAlister then covers for the pin and Hickster does a quick jig before making the count....

THREE!!!

WINNER: GRIFFIN MACCALISTER!

NKWC, with two security guards at both shoulders, eagerly awaits the roar of the crowd to die down.
“Mr. Hickbilly!”

Hickbilly stops his jig a moment and looks at this chinaman come to take his job.

“Mr. Hickbilly. No one likes a suck-up. Your officiating job was far too well done.”

Hickbilly was dancing half the match! Ridiculous!

“I don’t want a referee handling my belt, I want a wrestler. You disgust me with how honorable a man you are. You are eliminated from contention. Please leave my ring.”

Hickster tries to throw a right hand. But security catches him by the arm and drags him to the back.

“Mr. XWF!”

Mr. XWF lies center of the ring. Exhausted. This has been one rough night for Dr. X-Tremity.

“You lost. You are a loser. In your big return match, you failed to make any kind of splash.”

“The disappointment would make me vomit, if you had done anything interest enough to inspire movement in my innards.”

Mr. XWF gets pulled out by ring crew.

He starts mumbling about rock bottoms, which makes the crew very cautious, but somehow before he wakes up, they get him to the back.

“Mr. MacAlister!”

MacAlister has already started leaving. Somehow he’s detected a pattern in the last few matches…

“Mr. MacAlister! Hold on a moment!”

MacAlister turns around and waits impatiently, standing at the bottom of the ramp.

“Mr. MacAalister, your tenacity is impressive. Your constant desire to improve yourself in beating a man that months ago was your equal shows your promise. You have proven yourself an incredible asset to our Saturday roster.”

MacAlister re-enters the ring to the crowd’s approval. MacCalister has almost definitely been the show’s MVP thus far!

He raises his arms and the crowd sings his praises…

“However…”

The crowd turns to boos.

“You touched Mr. XWF. A man Chairman has determined to be unclean. And while you may wash his germs from your body, in your current state, you are contaminated and thus unfit to be North Korean Champion.”

MacAlister leaves without needing security. He saw it coming. But still you can see disappointment in his eyes as the crowd screams his name! Incredible night for Griffin MacCalister.

NKWC snaps and ring crew hands him a briefcase. Inside… What else… The North Korean Championship more likely than not…

But the only man left at ringside…

Is Peter Gilmour…

Oh no… Oh God no…

What will happen…

We’ll find out…

RIGHT AFTERTHIS COMMERCIAL BREAK!

SUCKERS!!!

Hate Post Like Post
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-03-2013, 04:38 PM

NKWC stands at the center of the ring. He waves Peter Gilmour to join him. He does.

“Peter Gilmour ,for being the only superstar brave enough to come to Shove-It Saturday Night and challenge for the NK Title with the intention of bringing it back to Wednesday Night Warfare,…”

This… This can’t be…

“Is your INAUGURAL NORTH KOREAN CHAMPION!!!”

The crowd boos! Gilmour is eager for his belt…

“...

...if he can escape this 20 minute championship scramble for the NORTH KOREAN CHAMPIONSHIP!”

WHAT?!?! The crowd pops! Gilmour screams in frustration!

NKWC steps outside and takes his microphone!

“PLEASE WELCOME YOUR MAIN EVENT CONTENDERS! SARAH ST. JAMES!”

Gilmour slips out of the ring and stands on the outside, his hands rushing through his hair in horror…

Sky Cams pan across the audience as they restlessly move in their seats. The lights slowly dim as a purple and pink haze illuminate the arena as Sail by Awolnation begins playing over the PA system throughout the arena. The fans let out a wave of boo's and negative chants as Sarah Saint James appears from behind the X-Tron curtain and stops at the top of the stage ramp. As the music continues to play she slowly lifts her hands above her head seductively swinging her hips as her hands slowly drop running across her bare cleavage down to her hips as a sprinkle of golden arcs fall from the ceiling.

Sarah then continue her way down the stage ramp ignoring the stretching hands of fans making sure to give them a disgusted look as she passes. She stops in front of the ring and lifts one leg onto the edge of ring and runs her hands down it, the grabs the bottom rope and lifts herself one to the edge of the ring doing the splits, her thong teasing the male and female audience as she bounces up and down momentarily. She then ducks under the bottom rope pushing her body forward and onto her hands and knees as she slowly and sexually crawls to the center of the ring finally standing to her feet as pyrotechnics shoot out from all four turnbuckles.

“URSULA AREANO!”

When Weight of the World is played. Ursula comes out the curtains. When she gets to the ramp Alberto Del Rio shower fireworks rains down on her. Soon after she walks down the ramp Confident. With her hips moving back and forth and she is swinging her arms. She then gets on the apron and gets between the ropes. After that she walks over to the ropes on the right side and stands on the first rope. She then bends over and looks at the fans. With a smile on her face. She then gets off the ropes and walks to one side of the ring and waits for the the person/persons she is fighting. Or for the match to start.

“NEIL CAPRA!”

As the opening notes of Metallica's Welcome Home (Sanitarium) are played throughout the arena, The lights flicker on and off, as Neil Capra and his manager, Christine Arlo, make their way to the ring, with Neil shouting obscenities at the crowd. They make their way to ringside, where Neil enters the ring, and Christine stand at ringside.

“JOHN BLACK!”

As Soon “Push it” Starts playing John comes out from the backstage and walks down to the ring and giving high fives to the fans. Later, he rolls into the ring and poses to the crowd.

“JIM HICKBILLY!”
Jim Hickbilly comes dancin' and hollerin' out to the ring waving his American flag around. The fans claps while he does a dosado in the ring with the referee. To top it off, Hickbilly does an athletic back flip in the center of the ring, and gives the thumbs up upon landing.

“AND…”

“GRIFFIN MACALISTER!”

THE CROWD SCREAMS! A simple march to the ring eyes directed at his opponent as These Two Boots Of Mine plays! But the magnitude of this crowd makes this huge! Business has picked up tonight!

Gilmour remains outside the ring weighing his options as all five superstars eye him hungrily…

“And just to keep things interesting, Gilmour…”

“This Championship Scramble is FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!”

Gilmour is horrified as URSULA AREANO SUICIDE DIVES THROUGH THE ROPES! THE BELL DINGS!

PETER GILMOUR VS JOHN BLACK VS NEIL CAPRA VS GRIFFIN MACALISTER VS JIM HICKBILLY VS URSULA AREANO VS SARAH ST JAMES

NORTH KOREAN CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE!

Ursula goes for the cover onto Gilmour!

1…

2…

THR-

Gilmour heaves a shoulder up!

Ursula goes to pull Gilmour off the ground!

Gilmour catches her with an uppercut! She backs up a step as Gilmour slides into the ring to avoid her…

And accidentally joins four waiting hungry XWF Superstars…

This might have been unwise…

Gilmour backs up as he’s surrounded… Areano slides back into the ring to join in on the stalking…

Gilmour continues to back up and bumps into…

GRIFFIN MACALISTER!

BOOT TO THE STOMACH!

REALITY CHE-!

Gilmour narrowly slips out of MacAlister’s grip and pushes him to the turnbuckle!

Black leaps forward!

AND SUPERKICK TO BLACK!

Capra steps forward!

And catches a DOOMSDAY! Gilmour is not going down without a fight!

Hickster swings with a massive clothesline and knocks Gilmour backs to the ropes! Hickster beats his chest and charges forward!

Gilmour bends down and dumps him to the outside!

Gilmour is left in the ring with Griffin and Sarah St. James… He begs either one to come at him, bro!

They both stand there smiling…

Gilmour turns around…

INTO URSULA AREANO OFF THE TOP ROPE! CORKSCREW!

Gilmour goes down! MacAlister leans on the ropes smiling as Areano and St. James peel Petey off the mat.

Both women push him into the corner turnbuckle! And whip him across the ring…

THUD! Gilmour’s face smacks into the top turnbuckle…

Sarah then sets up Ursula…

Sarah whips Ursula with force into the opposite turnbuckle!

URSULA LEAPS!

ARGENTINIAN TRAIN! GILMOUR’S SPINE MUST BE SPLIT AFTER THAT KNEE!

Ursula hops off the ropes as Gilmour falls down onto his back…

St. James once again pulls him off the mat… INVERTED FACE LOCK…

BOOM! POETRY IN MOTION! THE INVERTED EVEN FLOW DDT HIT WITH CRISP PERFECTION!

Gilmour is out… center of the ring…

John Black climbs from the outside to the top rope!

He jumps!

FROG SPLASH ONTO PETER GILMOUR!

On the outside, Hickster and Neil Capra are exchanging right hands! Black raises his arms to a pop before MacAlister gives him a shot to the face which reels him into the corner…

MacAlister takes a couple steps back… SPRINTS FORWARD…

And nails Black with a big boot across the temple that springs Black over the top rope to the outside.

Leaving the only three in the ring the Tag Team Champions…

And Picture Perfect…

15 MINUTES REMAIN! CURRENT CHAMPION: PETER GILMOUR!

Hickster has a clear size advantage as struggles to keep throwing back hands… Hickster wraps his hands around Capra’s forearm and flings him into the steel post on the outside. He squeals “SOOOOOO-EEEEEEEEEE”

Griffin continues to pursue Black, who sneaks in a shot to the gut as they turn the corner around the ring.

Black tags Griffin. WOO!

Griffin tags Black back across the skull! WOOOOOO!

Black tags Griffin! Griffin takes a step back from the shot!

FROM OUT OF NOWHERE HICKBILLY SPEARS BLACK THROUGH THE BARRICADE! THAT PADDED BARRICADE JUST GOT SMASHED OFF ITS HINGES BY THAT LINEBACKER DRIVE OF JIM HICKBILLY! JOHN BLACK IS SPLIT IN HALF!

Griffin sighs with relief, narrowly avoiding that spear, before turning around…

Into Neil Capra! Missile dropkick off the apron!

Areano peels Gilmour off the mat, but Gilmour grapples her and sends her spilling to the outside…

Even after taking all this abuse, Gilmour is still not giving up. He came here to make a statement that he is not one to be messed with and he’s still trying to chug along…

He charges into St. James…

MONEY SHOT! Gilmour’s trademark superkick turns his chin into an innie! The crowd goes wild as St. James goes for the cover!

1…

2…

THRE-

Hickbilly slides into the ring and breaks up the three count! Close call for Peter Gilmour! If Hickbilly was smarter and realized that this match wasn’t one fall to the finish, St. James might be the current titleholder…

Hickbilly wraps up St. James and goes to whip her across the ring!

St. James sprints! Bounces!

Hickbilly bends for a back body drop!

St. James stops! And punts his face!

Hickbilly’s face comes up… He’s dazed but by no means out! Hickbilly’s one tough SOB!

St. James backs up a couple of steps! ANOTHER PUNT TO THE…

OH GOD! A KICK RIGHT TO JIM’S HICKBILLIES! IT SPLITS THE UPRIGHTS!

Hickbilly goes down like a house of cards…

ONTOP OF GILMOUR!

The official drops to count!

2…

St. James leaps!

THRE-

AND ST. JAMES RETURNS THE FAVOR! No title for Hickbilly! At least not at this point!

Capra pulls Griffin off the mat. And whips him into the barricade! Fans pat MacAlister on the back, trying to wake him to life as Capra reaches under the ring and pulls out…

LIGHT TUBES! YES! One in each hand as a sickening grin grows on his face…

Capra turns around…

BLACK IS THERE! SHOT TO THE GUT! He wraps his arms!

REVERSE STO ONTO THE LIGHTTUBES! THE GLASS SNAPS AND CRACKS ONTO BOTH MEN! Blood leaks from Capra’s chest and Black’s arm.

Black turns around and waves the wound on his arm as he slides back into the ring…

At the exact moment St. James whips Hickbilly off of Gilmour!

Black catches Hickbilly with a boot to the gut…

St. James and Black both slip behind Hickbilly…

And LIFT! DEAR GOD THAT MAN IS 275 POUNDS!

INTO A TANDEM DROPPING BACK SUPLEX! WHAT A MANUEVER!

Black and St. James both hop off the mat. Black pats St. James on the back, appreciating the teamwork. St. James instead looks to the turnbuckle behind him. Black turns…

INTO AN URSULA AREANO HURRICANRANA! How does Ursula keep getting back in this thing?!?

The momentum of the head-scissors flings Black into St. James…

Who lifts him into the air! Locks him into Piledriver Position!

ONE TIME 69! John Black gets planted skull first into the mat!

Ursula rests exhausted in the corner as St. James goes for the cover!

1…

2…

THR- GILMOUR DIVES ON THE PIN!

He keeps his seat as the man to beat as the clock ticks down.

TEN MINUTES REMAINING. CURRENT CHAMPION: PETER GILMOUR!

Capra and Griffin trade right hands up the ramp. Capra goes for a big right hand…

Griffin ducks! And tags Capra across the skull! Capra continues backing up the ramp… Followed by Griffin…

Followed by NKWC… What is he doing…?

Areano goes to pull Gilmour off the pin. Gilmour goes for the drop toehold…

But third time’s the charm! Areano blocks it… AND DELIVERS A SWIFT KICK ACROSS GILMOUR’S SKULL!

Gilmour is out…

Areano tries to dive for the cover…

But Hickbilly catches her leg and drags her away from an unconscious Gilmour…

Areano tries to battle back with a couple brawling swings to the stomach.

But Hickbilly takes her down with a headbutt!

Black crawls on top of Gilmour! NEW TITLEHOLDER!

1…

Hickbilly jigs toward the pin.

2…

THRE-

HICKBILLY DROPS A KNEE ON BLACK’S SKULL! SHINDIG!

Hickbilly raises his arms to the crowd’s screaming approval!

He turns back to cover Black…

But Areano and St. James both spring on him, delivering kicks and punches to his sides.

They drive him back to the ropes as they press him further and further back…

They push him against the ropes…

He rebounds back…

TWO PERSON FLAPJACK! And Hickbilly gets slammed skull-first into the mat!

St. James points to a turnbuckle as she heads to the opposite one. Ursula heads to the tope rope…

Black and Gilmour try to roll out of the way as Hickbilly lies center of the ring.

Picture Perfect on the top rope…

THEY LEAP!

LEG DROP AND FROG SPLASH COMBINATION!

HICKBILLY WAS JUST RAVAGED BY PICTURE PERFECT! WHAT A DEBUT MATCH BY THE TEAM OF URSULA AREANO AND SARAH ST JAMES, THE TEAM PICTURE PERFECT!

At the top of the ramp, Griffin tries to whip Capra into a Reality Check…

But Capra slips past him! And hits a swinging neckbreaker at the top of the ramp…

Both men are down…

As NKWC continues to watch their actions carefully…

Black and Gilmour, both lean exhausted in the corner.

Black delivers a knife edge chop across Gilmour’s chest! WOO!

Gilmour tries to return the favor…

BUT BLACK WINDS UP AND SMACKS HIM AGAIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gilmour covers his now red chest as he tries one more time…

BLACK GOES CRAZY! CHOP! WOO! CHOP! WOO! CHOP!

Gilmour finally wraps an arm around Black’s neck and tosses him over the top rope!

And Black goes down!

Gilmour rubs his chest in a lot of pain…

As he once again is alone in the ring…

With Picture Perfect…

5 MINUTES REMAIN! CURRENT CHAMPION: PETER GILMOUR!

Capra starts for Griffin. Until… NKWC whistles. He turns around and follows NKWC’s finger, which is pointing above…

And out of the corner of his eye…

He sees lighttubes… Beautiful lighttubes.

On the X-Tron…

He moves to the stairs… He must have them… He must use them…

Griffin crawls after him, slowly reaching his feet…

Picture Perfect moves to take down the XWF Tag Team Champions. Gilmour takes a deep breath… He reaches down deep and tags Areano across the face. He winds up and tags St. James.

Areano! St. James! Areano! St. James! Are-

Areano catches him with a knee to the gut! St. James and Areano push Gilmour back to the ropes.

Gilmour springs off as both women bend down for another double flapjack.

Gilmour stops them…

AND TURNS! DOUBLE JUMPING CUTTER TO PICTURE PERFECT!

Both women lay on the mat dazed as Gilmour screams! He’s made it 16 and a half minutes without anyone taking the NK belt. He’s almost the champion…

Areano is the first one up. She swings for Gilmour…

And Gilmour ducks! Heaves her off her feet…

AND ONTO HIS SHOULDERS! THE CROWD ROARS!

KILLSWITCH! GILMOUR HITS THE KILLSWITCH!

Areano is knocked the Hell out as Gilmour rolls her out of the ring with his foot.

Only three minutes on the clock Gilmour sees as a smile crosses his face…

Gilmour turns around and sees still in the ring…

An unconscious Jim Hickbilly being rolled out of the ring by John Black, who delivers a series of hammering blows to his temple…

AND SARAH ST. JAMES COMING RIGHT FOR HIM!

Gilmour’s left!

St. James’ right!

The two duel with fists, these brawlers not wanting to give up an inch! Both determined to leave with the belt!

Capra finally reaches the top of the X-Tron and finds his precious light tubes, precariously placed at the center of the X-Tron’s catwalk… He hears footsteps echo on the stair case and goes for the corner, light tube in hand…

Griffin reaches the top of the stairs… here’s the wind-up…

AND THE PITCH! CAPRA SPRINGS OUT!

WHAM! GLASS SPLASHES AS GRIFFIN TAKES A LIGHT TUBE SQUARE TO THE FACE!

Griffin goes down and barely stays up on the catwalk… Dangling treacherously close to the edge… These two men are twenty feet off the ground… Capra looks over the edge…

And grins…

TWO MINUTES REMAINING! CURRENT CHAMPION: PETER GILMOUR!

Gilmour and St. James continue to trade blows! Gilmour drops to a knee but catches St. James with an uppercut that sends her reeling back into the ropes!

St. James bounces off… DIVING FOREARM SMASH FROM ST. JAMES! THIS WOMAN IS INHUMAN! Gilmour’s thick skull bleeds after that sick elbow to the cranium.

But St. James isn’t down! She stomps! She’s calling for it! ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE POETRY IN MOTION!

John Black steps through the ropes and charges at her…

MONEY SHOT TO JOHN BLACK!

St. James dives on top…

1…

2…

THREEEEEEEE COME ON!

Gilmour pulls her off one more time… The only thing stopping St. James this whole match has been bad luck…

Capra stands over Griffin… Dragging him to the edge of the catwalk… The weight of these two men is already making the thing swing awkwardly back and forth… NKWC stands on the staircase… Carefully watching what happens…

ONE MINUTE REMAINING! CURRENT CHAMPION: PETER GILMOUR!

Gilmour and St. James both get up shaky! Gilmour irish whips her over and heaves him onto his shoulders! ONE MORE TIME! KILLSWI-

St. James slips out the back door!

Gilmour turns around…

INTO A BOOT TO THE GUT! SNAP POETRY IN MOTION! BEAUTIFUL MOVE FROM ST. JAMES!

Both superstars lie center of the ring, St. James almost too tired to move!

GOD DAMNIT, SARAH! YOU’RE SO CLOSE! PIN HIM!

She barely reaches out… And cover Gilmour with an arm…

1…

2…

THRE- NO! Hickbilly reaches into the ring and pulls out St. James!

Hickbilly then slides in and goes for the cover!

1…

2…

THRE-

AREANO FROM THE TOP ROPE WITH ANOTHER LEG DROP ACROSS THE BACK OF HICKBILLY’S HEAD!

No one in the center of the ring is moving…

THIRTY SECONDS REMAINING! CURRENT CHAMPION: PETER GILMOUR!

Capra forces Griffin off his feet…

AT THE EDGE OF THE CATWALK…

OH GOD, NO…

PLEASE NO…

CAPRA FORCES HIM DOWN! MIND BREA-

GRIFFIN GOES LIVE! GRIFFIN SNAPS HIM ARM DOWN AND LATCHES ON! POA! POA! GRIFFIN’S PISSED ON ARRIVAL HAS CAPRA SCREAMING!

NKWC watches attentively!

THE WEIGHT ON ONE SIDE SNAPS A BUCKLE ON THE CATWALK! THE ENTIRE THING TIPS DOWN! GRIFFIN IS DANGLING OFF THE CATWALK, THE ONLY THING KEEPING HIM FROM A TWENTY FOOT FALL, NEIL CAPRA’S TWISTED ARM!

Black rises and dives onto Gilmour…

1…

2…

THRE-

ST. JAMES PULLS HIM OUT! MVP OF THIS MATCH HAS TO GO TO ST JAMES!

FIFTEEN SECONDS! CURRENT CHAMPION: PETER GILMOUR!

Black tries to fight back but St James deliver a boot to the gut!

SHE LIFTS HIM UP!

TEN SECONDS!

THE ENTIRE CATWALK MIGHT COME UNDONE IF THEY DON’T GET OFF RIGHT NOW! CAPRA IS SCREAMING!

BUT GRIFFIN MACALISTER IS A GODDAMNED DEMON! HE WILL NOT RELEASE THE HOLD UNTIL CAPRA TAPS!

ST. JAMES FORCES BLACK UP!

AND ONE TIME 69 TO JOHN BLACK!

Five seconds Left!

St. James is exhausted…

THREE SECONDS!

CAPRA TAPS!

CAPRA TAPS OUT!

NEW TITLE HOLDER: GRIFFIN MACALISTER!

NKWC nods.

St. James crawls on top of Bl-

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THE BUZZER SOUNDS! THIS MATCH IS OVER!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW NORTH KOREAN CHAMPION!

GRIFFIN MACALISTER!

The second the announcer comes out with this finish, NKWC presses a button on the suitcase…

AND THEN PRESSES THE CATWALK OVER WITH HIS FOOT!

BOTH MEN TUMBLE OFF THE SIDE!

Capra and MacAlister both fall through…

AND COLLIDE WITH A LIGHTBOX! BOTH MEN! BROKEN APART! LYING IN THE MIDDLE OF A LIGHTBOX!

The NKWC twists the latches on his briefcases…

And reveals…

[Image: apZD3IO.png]

The North Korean Championship…

He throws it down…

And it lands on Griffin’s unconscious chest with a thud…

“Hope you enjoyed the fall from Grace, Mr. MacAlister.”

“Because now that you’re the North Korean Champion.”

“You’re in my personal Hell.”
NKWC stares down at the carnage as he has wrought.

As we fade to black…
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
John_Black (02-03-2013)