Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Thoughts
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

09-11-2013, 07:04 AM

Joseph Kain is shown shaking his head in his lockerroom as XWF fades in from commercial break just minutes before his match on Warfare and he is already dressed.

Jonny Rebel disappoints me. You're the type of person that makes the rest of the world hate Americans. They think we are all cocky assholes. When in reality it's just the big bullys like you. And yeah you basically implied you were better than me because I didn't join the military. It's one of the only regrets I have in this life. I don't need you to tell me I'm a fuck up. I know. And I don't need some oversized child to tell me that. Which proves I'm more of a man than you whether I'm shorter or not. Whether I'm a roid head or not. There is one thing I can pride myself on...at least my junk works.

Also you waste your time playing video games while I'm training vigorously or gettin laid. A man doesn't consume his time with video games...And while I'm thinkin about it, I may not be the best talker. But at least I'm not butcherin too languages like you do while tryin to impress Jessie Diaz.

Onto your talkin about the fans. They pay their hard earned money to watch us wrestle. It's natural for someone who has the drive to be the very best to care about the fans. I don't expect you to understand though. You're content with half-assin everything. I take no short cuts. Bring up your military days all you want too. I don't give a damn because you haven't done anything important since then.

Now I'm goin to down you for not bein able to come up with a single relevant insult. Don't you think I've heard the whole your two small shit my whole life? Remember it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. I have heard all of the insults, and the naysayers are what got me here you idiot..Fuck you, man. Oh and if you're goin to compare my haircut to a boyband try somethin a little more relevant than New Kids on the Block. You're just embarrassin to me as a southerner. You are a joke. You can't connect with the fans and the only reason people in the back like you is because you promise them things that you cannot own up to. For instance, you didn't get rid of Gimour at Night of Sacrifice like you promise. So good luck gettin in..uhh gettin Ms. Diaz to notice you.

In closin, Mr. Rebel, I think you have a loud mouth and cannot back up what you say. And just remember after I beat you tonight I'm goin back to Alabama to get my "seconds" as you called it while you go back home to your XBOX. Now I have a match to go win.

Joseph Kain walks out of the door as the XWF fades to a commercial break

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post