Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Facing one's self Part 2. (Twisted Angel #1)(Title Match & Mud Match)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2013, 06:41 AM

OOC: Continued from the Madness R/P!

Funny how things happen. How people change and life evolves. What is worse… when you face your demons. When you have to suck it up and face what has been plaguing you for years. It isn’t fun, but something we all have to do every so often. Almost like cleaning house with your life. Just in this case… it was a bit different. The demons… they took form… they looked like people. And that in itself was scary. But so far… it was Just Christine and Twisted Angel talking. She hasn’t seen the child yet. Was she going to? I guess we will soon find out.

And now here it is… the last official night on to be on the Warfare roster and Christine has not just one but 2 matches for the night. But one was a huge match... the other, a stupid match. Christine was annoyed with how that second match came about but she wasn't about to lay down and let someone walk over her. It was bad enough her demon just insulted the man she was engaged to. She looks down at her ring.

Christine: I don’t think it is right Angel you put Matt down like that. Yes he made mistakes but Damn it he is trying to fix what he messed up and you aren’t giving him a chance. You think you are so damn good and you can do no wrong when in fact you are nothing but a pain in the ass. We have 3 matches, and that is what you need to focus on. We already address the one on Madness… now we need to focus on Jessie Diaz in a Classic Mud Wrasslin Match and then our big one. The 6 person Elimination Style X-Treme Title Match. We are the only girl in this match. We are the one that has the hardest battle in this match and we are the one they will be gunning for first in this match.

[Image: tumblr_li09py0wYN1qhefvno1_500.jpg]

All of the sudden the Twisted Angel starts to ramble.

Twisted Angel: New blood joins this earth And quickly he's subdued. Through constant pain disgrace, the young boy learns their rules. With time the child draws in, this whipping boy done wrong. Deprived of all his thoughts, the young man struggles on and on.

Christine: Oh here we go again.

Twisted Angel: He's known, Oooh a vow unto his own, that never from this day. His will they'll take away. What I've felt, What I've known. Never shined through in what I've shown. Never be, Never see, Won't see what might have been. What I've felt. What I've known. Never shined through in what I've shown. Never free, Never me. So I dub thee unforgiven.

Just then this young girl walks up and looks over at the Twisted Angel and then over at Christine.

[Image: thumb_COLOURBOX2545108.jpg]

Young Chris: She scary.

Christine: I know. And what she needs to focus on is this big title match we have. WE have 5 guys to face and all she wants to do is ramble.

Twisted Angel: Who said it is just rambles? It has meaning. It has purpose. The words… they drive me. All is unforgiven. You are Never Free, Never will be. You won’t see what might have been and neither will the worm. I will not allow it to happen.

Christine: Who said you decide what I want?

Twisted Angel: Who said you decide what I want.? You are as worthless as that worm you choose to be with.

Young Chris: He nice.

Twisted Angel: They dedicate their lives, To running all of his. He tries to please them all. This bitter man he is. Throughout his life the same, He's battled constantly. This fight he cannot win. A tired man they see no longer cares. The old man then prepares, To die regretfully. That old man here is me.

Christine: You not a man.

Twisted Angel: No… but you can replace the he with a she and you have us.

Christine: Ok, I can see that but….

Twisted Angel: What I've felt, What I've known. Never shined through in what I've shown. Never be, Never see, Won't see what might have been. What I've felt, What I've known. Never shined through in what I've shown. Never free, Never me. So I dub thee unforgiven. You labeled me. I'll label you. So I dub thee unforgiven.

Christine: Are you quite finished?

[b]Twisted Angel:[/b] NO!

Young Chris: Unforgiven is bad.

Twisted Angel: Shut her up!

Young Chris: Your mean.

Christine: Let me handle her.

Young Chris: I go take a nap.

The young child then walks into the abyss while Christine faces her alter ego demon.

Christine: I think we need to focus more on the match. I mean hell we have Angelus, Cam Lang, Jason E Smith, Paradoxica & Smoke Man in this match and all you want to do is ramble song lyrics off. I know they have meaning but come on. Doing that isn’t gonna give us a win. You have to focus more. We have 2 matches on Warfare and all you want to do is talk about songs.

Twisted Angel: I am doing more than just talking about songs little one. I am focuses on my targets. Yes 5 big strong Boys that don’t know their asses from a hole in the ground. They want to play in the devil’s playground. They want to feel the wrath that is still to come. Yes 4 of them helped to get a team victory. But there is no team now. There is now. It is all for one and one for all. Every man or woman for themselves and I plan on taking this all the way. I don’t care about anyone of those idiots. I only care about doing what has to be done. I only care about destruction. Making lives hell… much like yours. Now if someone caught my eye… then maybe I will let that deserving soul in. And yes… I have seen one I would much prefer over the worm you are with.

Christine: Stop calling Matt a worm.

Twisted Angel: Grow up. This isn’t a childs game no more Christine. You are in a dog eat dog world and you have to fight for Everything you want. I want control… and I want to do what it is I have to do and that thing you call a boyfriend is holding us back. We are better than this and we can take over if you let me control. It is you and me against the world kid and we have much bigger fish to fry. This is our final night on Warfare as part of their roster. Lets go out with a bang my dear. Let take this place by storm.

She smirks as she grows silent once more.

End of part 2

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-11-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-11-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-11-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2013, 07:34 AM

Now after spending several days out in the middle of nowhere facing her own demons and trying to figure out her life… Christine knew she was going to have to go back to reality soon. But wasn’t sure where she was going to go. She mostly wanted to protect her family and if that means she has to do something she didn’t want to do… then she was going to do it. Even if it didn’t make everyone happy. She needed to be her and she needed to let herself do what she needed to do. She already made one huge change… leaving Warfare for Madness. What is next?

But now… she has 2 matches on Warfare. One for the X-Treme Title and one facing Jessie Diaz in a Classic Mud Wrasslin Match. Oh this should be interesting. Get all muddy in this match and then go into the title match? Didn’t matter… This was her last night on Warfare and quite frankly… she really didn’t give a crap about Jessie. All this women did was but in where she didn’t belong and it certainly wasn’t Christine that started this one. But Christine felt good enough that she could handle anything this so call women could throw at her.

Christine: You want me to grow up? You’re the one that won’t give anyone a chance. Now we have 2 matches on Warfare. We address the title one… but you know we have Jessie too.

Twisted Angel: Oh yes… the bitch that kisses ass. The one that has to but her nose in business that don’t have anything to do with her. The bitch that thinks she is God’s gift to the world and wouldn’t know shit if it hither in the face. She thinks she is all that… when in reality, she can’t do nothing without the approval of every male and but kisser she can find. She is jealous that we earned a title shot and she lets people talk her into believing whatever Bullshit they say. She don’t know Jack shit.

Christine: Yeah… I don’t think she believes that this exists. And quite frankly… I don’t give a crap about her. She is just one more person that don’t have a brain for herself and has to use everyone elses.

Twisted Angel: So close no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are. And nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say. And nothing else matters

Christine: True… and with her… nothing else matters.

Twisted Angel: I don’t know who is worse… your boy toy or a bitch that thinks she is better than the whole fucking world.

Christine: You made your point. You don’t like Matt but he has nothing to do with anything.

Twisted Angel: Trust I seek and I find in you. Every day for us something new. Open mind for a different view. And nothing else matters. Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they know. But I know.

Christine: Ok fine… you do what you want. right now… focus on the task at hand. Jessie. Our title shot. They are more important than anything else.

Twisted Angel: So close no matter how far, Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are. And nothing else matters. Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they know. But I know.

Christine: Stop repeating yourself.

Twisted Angel: I never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say. And nothing else matters. Trust I seek and I find in you. Every day for us something new. Open mind for a different view. And nothing else matters. Never cared for what they say. Never cared for games they play. Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they know. And I know.

Christine: Are you quite finished?

Twisted Angel: So close no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are. No nothing else matters.

Christine: Jessie might now be having the best days or mood or whatever… but she will never know what it is like to live what I live. And quite frankly bitch… I don’t give a damn about you or what you have to say. You can talk shit all you want and it won’t mean jack shit in the end. What will mean something? What you can do in that mud when I get my fucking hands on you. You know… I am going to leave you guessing as to if you are facing me or Twisted Angel. But either way… You signed on for one hell of a ride in the circus cause I am very psycho and I a libel to do just about anything. So see your ass in the ring bitch.

Fades out as Christine starts to walk away.

End thread/

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
MattWard (09-11-2013)