Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Name Alexandra
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2013, 06:35 AM

Eli is in one of his homes with most of the lights dim. He walks down a creepy stoned stairway deep into darkness with a lit lantern in his hand. He stops at the end of the stairs and looks at a painted picture of a girl..

A wanderer is moving quickly through a corn field, but trying to go unnoticed. Their feet move swiftly without a detection from anyone or any thing around. Passing the animal noises that would frighten any individual left to defend for themselves. Several people, minutes later, are seen coming from the same direction like they are pursuing a chase after this person. They are screaming. A few of them have dogs along side with them running past them to catch the fleeing soul. Finally, they reach forest-like area. Places to hide and seek shelter like trees to climb, rocks to hide behind, or caves to go inside. This decision could be the final one so that person must think carefully, yet quickly. A voice is heard yelling in the distance but not very far away.

"Why do you run, oh wretched soul?

The wanderer seems to know the voice calling to him and has worry come across his face. His heart starts to race and his breathing picks up speed. He's frozen and can't move. He can't think straight anymore and is confused. He isn't sure where to hide or where to go. He doesn't have anywhere to go after he hides. He'll be alone. Left to defend himself against enemies. Left to stay warm when winter approaches. Left to find food to keep his stomach satisfied and his body alive. The familiar voice makes him realize he really has nothing and is going nowhere. Branches are heard breaking from a step. It's getting closer, as is the voice.

"Fleeing from help? Running from mercy? Are you wanting to embrace somethin' far worse?

The voice whispers by the ear of the wanderer.

"A love so great, a truth so strong, and yet.. you leave us? You leave me, Alexandra?

The wanderer, Alexandra, falls to her knees and begins to whimper. The people finally catch up to the edge of the woods where Eli stands by Alexandra. The people are ready to kill and stone her to death, but Eli turns at them and yells..

"DO NOT TRESPASS WHERE I STAND OR YOU SHALL ALL FALL TO YOUR DEATH.

A quietness falls upon the crowd as Eli turns back his attention to Alexandra.

"Leave us.

A pause in obeying Eli's command. Eli slightly turns his head towards them.

"A delayed response is disobedience.

They start to move and head back to the opposite direction where Eli and Alexandra are. Eli waits while everyone is gone, then gets down on one knee beside Alexandra.

"You were seven years old when you came to us. You were abandoned by your family, and because you were different.. nobody wanted you. You're so strong, darlin'. You've overcome so much, yet you flee. Why did you run?

Alexandra looks up slowly at Eli, but afraid to look inside his eyes. They say the eyes are a window to a persons soul.

"I. How can you love someone with so much darkness inside them? You should just let me go.

"Light eventually overcomes the darkness. The question is does the darkness have patience to wait on it? A person born into darkness leaves the shadow and into the sun.. they hate it at first.. the brightness.. it's too much all at once so they flee back into the dark and never give the light a chance. It shows you where to walk.. it guides you when darkness comes back.. it is always around.

"What if the person never wants to get out in the sun?

"Then they will eventually find their home in eternal darkness, except with torture and endless pain. Do ya want that, Alexandra?

"No. I. I just don't think I have the patience like you to wait.

"That bridge will come when you either cross over it into the light, or stay where you are... but you haven't reached that bridge yet. So there's no need to flee from the light. I'm here to open your eyes and show you the way.. it's your decision to follow it or not. I don't abandon my own, Alexandra.

Eli wipes the tears from her face with a smile. Alexandra's breathing slows down and her worry turns to happiness. She once again gets comfort from Eli and feels she's back at home like nothing ever happened.

"Eli? Can I ask you a question?

"Of course.

"What if your kingdom.. what if it falls? Then where do we go?

"My kingdom isn't just here on this earth, darlin'. Therefore, it will never fall.

Eli remembers Alexandra, the wanderer, and the bond they had. After she had ran and he brought her home.. he had someone paint a portrait of her and he put it in a special location where nobody would ever see it. A tiny tear leaves his left eye and falls slowly down his face as he looks at the picture to remember this lady. Some reason she meant something to him. He had taught her from a young age, but he's never mentioned her name. The name, Alexandra, has never uttered his lips since the unknown day she vanished. It's why Eli always called Alexandra Callaway.. Miss Callaway. He never wanted to say the name again, but now its changed. Does Eli think Alexandra Callaway is the same Alexandra that had left his home and forgot all about him?

Eli leaves the picture and continues into the darkness with his lantern guiding the way. Eli appears to be walking up some steps and turns around to sit. He blows out the lantern. A few moments go by and fire starts burning on the walls. It's all stone. Eli is on a cracked ancient throne with people everywhere on the sides of the walkway. Hundreds, if not thousands, of people are on the sides are trying to crawl to the walkway but never get there.. they're screaming and begging Eli.

"Alexandra Callaway, I know exactly who you are. You don't know who I am and that's where the issue lies.

You think you know darkness because you were born of a demon and the moon? Darlin', that's not darkness. You, and all those others who claim to be about the darkness have no idea what darkness is. Remove the created demon and created moon.. darkness sits. The demon is just a pawn. The moon is just a rock that sits. Darkness.. heh.. you have no idea.

I expect to bleed. Every man or woman bleeds. To kill a soul... that's somethin' only one person can do.

You can try to scare me with halloween tricks and show the darkness you're surrounded by, but what do ya do when the lights go out? What do ya do when there's no one left to drink? When all the blood has dried up and been swallowed up by another? You. Die. And yet you claim to know darkness.. hehehe.

See ya soon.

All the lights quickly go out, but the screams continue.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: