Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 07:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
C'mon MAN! Warfare r/p 4
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-10-2013, 08:02 PM

As Joesph Kain head backstage, He rounds a corner and there he is. The 'Murican Rebel, Jonny Rebel. He stands tall, with his hair damp from a shower. As he towers over Joesph, neither man gives up any ground. Jonny smirks and stares a hole though the frail looking Joesph Kain's head.

Rebel
Look at cha.......in your little sparkling blue tights, with your New Kids on the Block haircut. You walk to the ring with your horrible cover song. Fuck, Five Finger Death Punch destroyed that song. A classic hit, belittle by a band that can't produce a decent fucking single. Figures someone like you would use it.

Jonny walks a circle around Kain, continuing to stare at him, almost sizing him up. Rebel stands in front of him again and crouches to Kain's eye level.

Rebel
How tall are you, Joe? 5'9, maybe 5'11? I can't believe the standards that the wrestling industry have dropped to. A guy like you being signed to the XWF. The big leagues, son. What do you weight? Like two bucks? I bench press almost double that. It's going to be easy to get you into the Vertibreaker and drop you one your scrawny little head.

Jonny stares Kain down, hoping to get the slightest reaction from him.

Rebel
You smell that, Joe? That's you reeking of fear. You get so afraid of failure and so afraid of losing and so afraid of not being the best that it's not a natural drive.
You talk about being afraid of what the fans think of you. Come on Joe, I can never remember being afraid of the fans. If the fans could do better, they'd be in the ring and I'd be out there watching them.
Joe, it's simple man. To succeed in this business, our business, you can't be afraid to fail. You won't win every match. But losing doesn't mean you go and hit the reset button.

Jonny stands up straight and shakes his head at Kain.

Rebel
Out there, on the stage a few minutes ago, you told me thanks. I appreciate you giving me thanks, but I didn't go into the military because a prophet told me to. I felt it was what I needed to do. I took a stand for something I believed in; something you just don't understand.
And where do you come off saying I told you that you weren't a real American? Fuck, you're from Alabama. If that's not as American as apple pie, I don't know what is. But then again, it is Alabama. The only state where ducks fly upside down over it because there isn't anything worth shitting on.

Jonny turns his back on Joesph Kain, hoping to get a reaction.

Rebel
Joe, I hope you get your shit together. I have no inclination of losing to a guy who sleeps under the blanket of freedom that I help to make. Especially a guy who habitually loses and settles for seconds. Just take that chick Tiffany for instance.
Bring everything you've got Joe, because I'm not leaving Warfare without a win. Let that stew in your head for a while.

Jonny walks away from Joesph Kain, without paying him any more attention.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
(09-11-2013)