Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Speaking Out
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-10-2013, 02:34 PM

We open up to roaring wrestling fans going absolutely berserk. We are at a live charity event called Wrestlethon in California. Jason E Smith is at the event to putting in a guest appearance. Smith's music hits and there is a mixed reaction of boos and cheers as This Life by Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers bellows out of the speakers. Smith slowly comes out behind the curtain showing no facial expression. Smith looks smart casual as Smith stands there for a few seconds looking around at the crowd before slowly walking down ramp to the ring. Smith walks up the steel steps taking in the crowds reaction he enters the ring through the middle rope he then walks over to a staff member to pass him a microphone. The music stops and the crowd still gives the mixed reaction to Smith. After a few moments Smith puts the microphone to lips and begins to speak.

“Hello I am excited to be here this evening for this event, Normally at these events, a wrestler would sign autographs, answer questions from the fans, participate in a match. Today though I wanted to come out here and get some things off my chest that have been bugging me for a little bit and there are these things I have noticed that I need to air. I notice there are some cameras around here today so they can put some highlights on the website and I know the fans have some fancy recording devices so go ahead a record because I guarantee I want people to hear this”.

The fans chant, WHAT!

Since my early days in the XWF people have small comments of how I am stupid or dumb and or a new one from Luca Arzegotti that I can not form a coherent thought to save my life. What because I am good at being the big man what puts me in some sort of category? That's your opinion and I'm fine with that as it's pretty easy to disregard comments like Mr Arzegotti's as without John Madison he would never have a voice to say them comments as he would never of had career. Luca is a poor man's robin and always will be with The Black Circle unless he can step out of the shadows of Madison and starts do things on his own. Hell even if you came out to ring and said shit to my face then that's a start right. See Luca it is pretty easy to say comments like that when you have high power guarding your back. We all know what would happen if you didn't you would be eviscerated like common trash so come on be a man step in the ring and say what you want to my face because let's face it half the people in the XWF locker room would never say what they truly think face to face”

The fans slightly cheer

“Now I want to move on and tell you about my upcoming match for the Xtreme Championship. My former War Games team mates turn my enemies in a quest for the title. I know one thing is for certain that every single person in match will go to any length to win the match myself as I consider this my first proper shot at the title. Yeah okay I had a match for the UFO title but anyone could hop in at any time. This match was earned. So far in my career, I never really have had too many opportunities to become champion but I you can be damn sure I will do anything”.

Smith takes a moment

“So let me talk about my opponents shall we? Let's start with Smoke Man. I am lead to believe he is a predator, A true predator never reveals where he stalks his pray or never takes anyone lightly. The fact that you believe that Cam Lang is your biggest threat is your biggest downfall. Now do not get this twisted Cam Lang is talented, I respect what he is doing as well but to believe he is your biggest threat makes you foolish and unworthy of the title because the second biggest threat in this match is me. You take your eyes off me for a second your making a costly mistake because man have done that and they have paid the price and I have ended their career. I have this thing as well where I do not know when to stop and if you take your eyes off me for a second I will not be hesitant to break your legs”.

Crowd chant "We want tables"

“Next we have Christine Nash. Now I can see some of the fans laughing, now the fact is nobody should be laughing because at the end of the day you entered War Games and that match is no walk in the park. You also want to fight and because of that your doing two matches. Which is with Jessie Diaz and I am not going to lie the fact that you love to fight I find that pretty damn hot. Let me tell you something just because you are our women does not mean that I will not hurt you because I will. At the end of the the day if you can step in to War Games then you can take the pain that I dish out".

Smith takes a short moment

“Next we have Paradoxica probably the most mysterious man of all. Is he a knight in shining armour or a thug in a mask only time shall tell. What we do know however is he now apart of The Brotherhood. Which I am one of the people that could not give a rats ass who your with but only getting rid of you as your in my way.”

“Now I am going talk about the champion Angelus. I respect the fact that you have held the Xtreme title for a long time and I respect that you take on challengers and that you picked up the win for your team in War Games. You have some impressive achievements but as the saying goes the bigger they are the harder they fall. You will fall. I suppose you think I am the weakest, I love being the underdog so you go into ape shit mode as that will make it even sweeter when the underdog takes you down from your pedestal".

Smith takes a moment as for some reason rage starts to boil up inside of him.

“Next I wanted to talk about Cam Lang. The reason I left him last was because I respect him the most. Why? Cam Lang to me has been the far most impressive recently he been turning the heads of some biggest people here. It's hard not to think that he will not walk out champion but he knows that I will give everything and if it comes down to decision between me and him he knows I won't take it easy on him just because of this mutual respect I have and I'm not going to talk trash either all I want to say is good luck”.

“So thank for letting me have this... What are you looking at?

The guy in crowd seems to because quite surprised that Jason E Smith is looking at him. The guy responded “I wasn't staring at you” “ Since I have been standing in this ring you have been give me a dirty look” The Guy shakes his head and people can here the word your nuts from the guy. At that point Smith drops the microphone. There seem to be a conversation between the fan and Jason E Smith. An uneasy feeling fills the air as Smith gets out of the ring, gets close to barricade as Smith gets in the face of the guy to which the guy is trying back out unsure of what's going on. All of sudden Smith punches the man the face and this begins and all out war between the crowd. Smith has now jumped over the barricade and now has the his hands round the throat of the guy. The final images we see is an all out riot as we fade to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
Cam Lang (09-10-2013)