Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Press Conference
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-03-2013, 12:24 PM

A large portrait of an angry looking Sebastian Duke decked out in his entrance gear hangs in the background. In place of a podium are two golden thrones. The camera pans around the room and it is filled with XWF reporters and cameras as well as news reporters from all over the nation. The press on hand are all chatting quietly amongst themselves as the camera pans back to the thrones awaiting the arrival of the guest or guests.

A door opens and all goes quiet. Asmodeus, the High Priest of the Brotherhood walks in and takes a seat in one of the thrones. Camera flashes go off numerous times.

A: "At this time I would like to announce that Sebastian Duke has issued a formal challenge to the reigning XWF Tag Team Champion, Peter Gilmour. Mr. Gilmour has accepted this challenge. Even though, they have agreed on a date, that date is not yet official. Sebastian Duke would like to..."

The door opens again and Asmodeus stops talking. Flash bulbs go off again as Sebastian Duke walks in the room slowly. He looks around at all of the reporters as they snap pictures of him. He sits in the other throne.

A: "As I was saying, Sebastian Duke would like to make it known, that before making this match official, he is awaiting confirmation from his partner as to whether or not he will be available on the 13th of February. At this time, we will answer a few questions."

REPORTER 1: "Why challenge for a specific date if you were unaware of your own partners availability?"
SD: "It was only a suggestion."
A: "Mr. Gilmour has graciously accepted the challenge and we await Sebastians partners response before ironing out a firm date."

REPORTER 2: "Can you tell us who your partner is?"
SD: "The identity of my partner will be revealed at the appropriate time."
A: "It is unwise to divulge that information at this specific time."

REPORTER 3: "Sebastian, do you have anything personal against Peter Gilmour?"
SD: "Anytime I step into the ring with an opponent, its personal."
A: "What you press representatives need to realise is that this is a war. Our kind have been persecuted, tortured, killed, by the Vatican for many centuries. There is a bigger picture here that you do not see. It is a war that has been waged since the time of Christ himself and it is not likely it will end any time soon. If ever."

REPORTER 4: "What do you mean by 'our kind'?
SD: "No comment."
A: "That is not information we wish to divulge."

REPORTER 5: "Are you and your 'Brotherhood' Satanists?"
SD: "This line of question needs to change immediately or this conference is over."

REPORTER 6: "Switching gears here for a minute. What are your thoughts on the outcome of the United States title tournament last Wednesday night?"
SD: "I believe those thoughts are already public."
A: "Sebastian was robbed. We know it. They know it. The champion knows it. The runner-up knows it. In due time, Sebastian will claim what is rightfully his."

REPORTER 7: "Sebastian, you endorsed Angelus as champion even though he's not. He's one of your rivals. Why endorse him?"
SD: "No comment."
A: "Sebastian has a reason and a motive to every decision he makes and every word he speaks. Nothing he does is meaningless."

REPORTER 8: "Your successes over the last month, is that evidence of things to come?"
SD: "Stupid question. What do you think?"
A: "We are aware of how the last month has turned out for Sebastian. While we are pleased that things have turned in his favor, there are still things to be done."

REPORTER 9: "Can you comment on Griffin MacAlisters threat that he'll test the new security at the Compound?"
SD: "Griffin MacAlister is more then welcome to try. Without an army, he stands no chance. I sleep well every night. My defenses are inpenetrable."
A: "Mr. MacAlister is a nut-job. For him to think he could get in is rediculous. Our guards from STS Security are highly trained and highly efficient. They have orders and they know his face. Should he somehow manage to gain entry to the grounds, he will be shot on sight. Not disabled. Dead."

REPORTER 10: "Will Sebastian and MacAlister ever meet in an XWF ring?"
SD: "It is probable."
A: "Sebastian, as well as myself and the rest of the Brotherhood look forward to that day."

REPORTER 11: "Back to Gilmour. Do you think he really has a partner? It seems like no one wants anything to do with him."
SD: "I suggest he has someone. If not then he certainly doesn't stand a chance."
A: "Mr. Gilmour, while not very intelligent, is not stupid. He knows that he wouldn't stand a chance against Sebastian single handedly, let alone showing up without a partner."

REPORTER 12: "Sebastian, you've failed to capture XWF gold at every turn. What makes you think this will be different?"

Sebastian stands quickly. All of the reporters lean back. Were they startled? Was it fear? Could be either. Probably both. Without uttering another word, Sebastian exits the room. Asmodeus follows soon after but stops at the doorway. Turning back toward the reporters:

A: "That took longer than I expected for you to piss him off."

Asmodeus exits the room as this scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2013, 12:29 PM

U got no chance in hell of bearing me and the beast!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post