Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Challenger - Part 3
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-10-2013, 12:44 PM

There are moments in history that stand broadly above the rest. Moments that can alter our views, often forcing change, and giving us valuable lessons that are essential to the survival of our entire species. These moments can range anywhere between triumphant or catastrophic.

History can make a man. History can break a nation. It is the tool we use to understand who we truly are, and be our guidance in the lives we almost reluctantly march toward.

But why is this important? Why does the lesson of history matter to you, or me?

The important thing is that these, in a way, fleeting moments are once in a lifetime. They have not happened before, and the result of them can bend what we know, and what we call familiar, bringing everything we've ever known up until that point into question. We question our thoughts, our ethics. Opinions and morality.

Tomorrow on Warfare, I will do what no other has been able to do before me. I will create my own historic moment, and for the first time ever, win the most prestigious prize in the XWF; the X-Treme Championship, in only my fifth match.

I will do the very thing I have been claiming since first arriving here. I will prove that I am a force to be reckoned with, that I'm not just some newcomer with a voice, or someone who says they're strong, but walk around with cronies to fight for them. I am more. The list of figures that you associate with XWF will gain another name.

But until tomorrow arrives, the predator will patiently wait in the safe cocoon of the smoke.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
(09-11-2013)