Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Latest Video (plus Eli on 700 Club)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2013, 12:11 PM

VIDEO RECORDING SENT IN

Screams can be heard everywhere.. men.. women.. children. Barely over the screams is a deep raspy voice saying "sacrifice, obey" repeatedly. A laugh echoes over the talking and screaming. They come to a complete halt, like someone decided to pull the plug on a tape instead of fading it down. Fire crackling noises start and Eli's voice is heard.

Eli James IV "The mind and heart are divided. The mind is a pardon to the heart. Stay the course of a track and you may win.. unless you were in the wrong race.

A flashlight is seen moving around like someone is running with it in their hand.. heavy breathing is heard.. then stopped immediately after a few seconds. The scene goes to black with the fire crackle sounds still going on.. the flashlight comes on pointing in Eli's face.

Eli James IV "Have you ever had your mind and heart come together, Alexandra? The harmony they sing.. such a beautiful song. A cleanse from the soul. You're not on the wrong track, are ya? Hehehe.

Eli's laugh echoes and the flash light turns off. Eli can be heard singing.

Eli James IV "We look to Thee.. We look to Thee.. We look to Thee for our rescue. Cleanse my soul.. Cleanse my soul.. Cleanse my soul to speak truth. Hehe.

Eli is rocking in his chair by another camp fire but his back is to the camera.

Eli James IV "The fire was placed by someone. It didn't just appear or come to be in front of me... I lit it.. I started it.. it was all for a purpose. Don't be so sure you know my purpose. Don't be so sure you understand me.

Eli once again starts to sing off tune.

Eli James IV "My King-dom reigns.. Forever my King-dom reigns. No weapon shall shatter, for the blood spilled is a sacrifice to Thee.

Eli stops his singing and enjoys the warm fire.

Eli James IV "The only one to put the fire out.. is the one who sits by it.

Eli throws something on the fire and it goes out.

The video starts to have bad static for a few seconds, then clears up to reveal an intro to the 700 Club television show. Pat Robertson is sitting behind a desk with Eli James IV.

[Image: eli_700club_zps53f3fd32.jpg]

Pat Robertson"Good evening everyone. We have a very special guest with us today, Mr. Eli James the fourth. Thank you for being here, sir.

Eli James IV "Pleasure.

Pat Robertson"I've heard quite a bit about you and wanted to bring you here on our show to set the record straight. I've been hearing things about you are a leader of a new cult that has begun to shake some things in America. Is this true?

Eli James IV "A cult would imply speakin' lies, right?

Pat Robertson"Yes, that is correct.

Eli James IV "I'm a man of truth, Mr. Robertson. I speak truth.. I live truth.. I am truth. All that I cling to sits on the foundation of truth. That, sir, is my message.

Pat Robertson"A lot of people make that sort of claim, so what's the difference between you claiming that and the others out there?

Eli James IV "You can convince a group of people to believe in anything at a certain point in time. This happens all the time in the court, does it not? We gather evidence and try to base the truth on that and that alone. Let's be honest, though.. are we not creatures of emotion? Creatures of habit? Creatures of mistakes? It's been proven time and time again that we are.

A sister gets killed by a drunk driver.. and years down the road you get the opportunity to be on a jury to convict a man who was a part of a drunk driving death. Forget the evidence, man.. you're out for revenge.

Truth doesn't take the side of revenge.. hate.. emotion.. bein' politically correct. Truth is simply truth. It sits on one side with lies sitting on the other. People would rather side with themselves rather than truth. They want to be in control of their own life.. have their own emotions.. and depend on everything they are. I'm a hated man by many because I tell the truth. I am the dividing line.

Pat Robertson"You're fighting for the um, the, XWF.. Xtreme Wrestling Federation.. and thousands of people tune in weekly to see lots of fighting. Some things on there...

They show clips of shows in the past.. Sid Feder's return with a gun.. Luca and John Madison's drinking lifestyle.. Duke and Griffin's promos.. Peter Gilmour chowing down some steak and hitting people with chairs.

Pat Robertson"It's hard to watch. A lot of things that happen on there are just.. it just shows the world how dark it truly is. What made you decide to go to that world and preach your message?

Eli James IV "The greater the darkness... the greater the light. I've come to warn them of the coming judgment from the Almighty.. to tell 'em to turn from your evil ways and turn to the mercy of Almighty. Leave the darkness and enter into the light. Some have accepted and many of refused. Judgment is here and they don't realize it.

Pat Robertson"It's sad to see people not turn to God.

Eli James IV "It's sad to some. To me, it's a part of life. People choose what they want.. they get exactly what they have chosen. I don't see sadness, I see justice.

Pat Robertson"That's a great point, Mr. James. Now, you have a upcoming match on Wednesday, that correct?

Eli James IV "Yes.

Pat Robertson"It's against a tough lady.. lady? Is that right?

Eli James IV "She wants to be in this sport.. judgment doesn't see what sex you are.. it sees if you're a sinner or saved.

Pat Robertson"Alexandra Callaway? A vampire?

They show a few clips of Alexandra's matches, followed by a few snippets from her promos against Eli.

Pat Robertson"Some strong words.

Eli James IV "I've heard it all.

Pat Robertson"Let's bring up some words she said in her last promo. She said that you were making her out to be a monster and you discredit anything that doesn't fit in with your type of thinking. What are your thoughts, Mr. James?

Eli James IV "What do ya do when you're confronted with truth but it doesn't fit your present life? Nobody wants to think or stare cancer in the face when they are dippin' or smokin'... when they are confronted.. they ignore it.. or think it won't happen. It doesn't make it less true. She can say I discredit things people say... well of course I do. I line myself with truth, Pat. Anything else.. why bother?

As far as referring to her as some sort of monster... listen.. her and my friend, who is a part of my world, Mystica, enjoys her presence. I sense feelings among both of them for each other. I never tell Mystica who he can't talk to.. he's a smart man.. and I trust everything he does will have a purpose behind it. I am willing to raise the curtain and let him see the lady he has feelings for that maybe she won't say. Does Mystica know she hasn't cast spells on him? Nope. He has to trust her word.. but if her words fall in sinking sand.. then how do ya know what's solid truth? Is she using him to get at me and to try and end my kingdom here?

Mystica will do his thing. Regardless of his choosing.. he will always be a friend and prophet among my world. Our friendship.. our loyalty.. we'll discuss that behind closed doors. My job is to reveal truth. I never called Alexandra a monster at the surface.. but from what I say about her.. I guess it is what it is.

Pat Robertson"What do you mean, your kingdom? Aren't you for God's Kingdom and the Lord Jesus?

Eli James IV "Almighty's Kingdom is my Kingdom. My Kingdom is Almighty's Kingdom.

Pat Robertson"Oh, that sounds right. Well, Eli.. to get back on the mark.. she said even if she fails in your match.. she's going to make your life harder.. any thoughts?

Eli James IV "Any person can make my life harder. A mother who gives birth is going through much pain, but the end is what matters. My ending is the beginning. It's eternal. Good luck.

Pat Robertson"Strong words from Eli James. Now, I've read a lot about you. I'm not sure we believe the same. Do we?

Eli James IV "Truth. Do you believe in truth?

Pat Robertson"Yes, but..

Eli James IV "Truth is truth. Let light lead, and follow me.

Eli smiles big as the television segment ends.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: