Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
History (Becky, Mystica, and the Witches) part 2
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2013, 05:51 AM

Continued...

Eli James IV "Today they celebrate the nickname of the United States. Today they enjoy the beautiful day outside.. refreshments.. family fun.. music.. entertainment.. its all there. But.. they forget someone is among them in this building. They can't perceive what's beyond their world and that is where so many of you sit.

I tried to be civil. I gave out opportunities. My arms were open and ready to embrace all you sinners and cleanse you. I was willing to sacrifice myself so you can live a better life. But ya wanna be a stubborn person. Nothin' new.

Have you ever seen a movie called Beetlejuice? It was made in the late 80s. It was about a couple who drowned to death, walked home, and things were a bit different. They found out they were dead.. living among the living. They ran into some issues and low and behold.. a man appeared on their television named Beetlejuice.. they were warned not to bring him to their home. They did. Before they drowned in the water.. they never knew a man existed by the name Beetlejuice. They had to die in order to see beyond their little existence and find out there is a man named Beetlejuice. Tell 'em before that tragic day they died, and they wouldn't have given you a time or day to finish the sentence.

It's a good parallel illustration for you to grasp, Miss Callaway. If ya don't mind, Miss Callaway.. if you would be so kind to let me call you Alexandra. Days.. months.. years.. if someone were to tell you about Eli James IV and his message.. you would've rolled your eyes. Everyone knew I was comin'. But it wasn't a big deal, right? I was just another man tryin' to preach, right? Now, everyone wants me gone! Who was once at the bottom of anyone's eye is now the target in the same eye. In order for you to believe, I had to come. Some have chosen to follow and believe, and the others continue to turn their heads. Beetlejuice always existed.. but they had to finally go to his world to see that. You thought you came to my world when I invited you, Alexandra, but you were far from it. Part of my world exists on this earth, but there's so much more to my world than that. You have to believe.

I tell those out in the woods to COME AND SEE. Hehehe.

The reason for so many accusations is fear. You can try to be the big.. bold.. strong person ya think you are and say you're not afraid. It's ok, we know.. I know.

You call me a conman. I fail to see where proof lies. I just can't see why I would con people into following the truth? A con is out to get somethin' from ya.. so I ask ya.. what am I tryin' to get? I'm a rich man. I have no debts to be paid. I'm a Marine, so I don't need much help protecting me. None of those who decide to join me on this journey to an eternal life isn't offering me any more power. So I guess, what is the purpose of my con?

Have you ever won a championship and handed it over to a friend? I have.

Have you ever welcomed strangers into your home and offered to pay for everything? I have.

Have you used your personal resources to help people live a better life without worry? I have.

Have you ever sacrificed somethin' close to your heart for the good of those who love ya? I have.

Conman? Heh. I see only sacrificial help.

You need me to be a conman, don't ya? If I were, then everything I say would be pointless chatter. My words would have no meaning. Mystica would be able to leave this new world and join you. If my words were empty and would shatter each time I spoke, then you.. you and your world would fit. It would be a happy ending to this whole thing. You become a champion.. Mystica.. David gets to be with you and you with him... and on and on it all goes. There is a problem with that, Alexandra, and that is.. it's a fictional thought. You want me to be a conman so bad. Then.. it would all make since and your puzzle would be complete. You've been tryin' to put a puzzle together with all the wrong pieces, Alexandra. It doesn't make sense. Each piece does belong to a picture, and until its with the right puzzle.. you'll never see the truth. You'll never see the big picture. You'll always be limited and second-guessing.

If I speak lies, then shine the flashlight... let them be exposed.

If I speak lies, then that means.. the intelligence of David.. of Mystica.. doesn't exist. It means Casey Jones and his whole life of study is based on a myth. It means all the hope the people have on my land is really not hope at all.. but death waiting at their door. Lies?

Ya see.. a conman usually lures the unintelligent.. the confused.. the depressed.. and offers them something.. but he always gets something in return. Mystica is not unintelligent, confused, or depressed. He's a monster. He's a prophet. He's an intelligent man with a soul struggle. The only fixer of the soul is the Almighty. And what am I getting in return? Friendship. Elisha.. intelligent.. not depressed.. not confused.. but again a soul who struggles. The only fix for the soul, I say again, is the Almighty.

Alexandra, my kingdom will not fall. A kingdom built of stone will surely crush, but you have to understand that my kingdom isn't built by any man's hand. My Kingdom is far superior and is built on eternity and truth. How can a kingdom like that be broken? It can't.

Eli decides to leave the old church building and walk outside towards the parade. He's about fifty yards from the people sitting watching floats go by.

Eli James IV "Sorry, darlin'. Truth always wins in the end. And the end.. is here.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: