Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 09:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Holy Fuckin' Shit! I think my cock just retracted up inside itself like a turtle

I Rock Bottomed this fucking layout baby!
THE CROWD STARTS TO SCREAM LIKE CRAZY FOR THE MAN THEY LOVE TO HATE! THE CHANT BEGINS! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK! PEOPLE'S COCK!
Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2013, 12:32 PM

Big butts and butt chins make Mr. XWF a very hard man

I can't smell shit thanks to this nasal infection I have but that might be a blessing when you consider who the fuck I'm about to step into the ring with when I blast off into outer space! At least the match is custom tailored to This Boy With THEEE Big Ol' Dick! There's pretty much no way I can lose the BIG OL' DICK ZAPPIN MATCH!

|||

Mr. XWF is sprawled out on his couch with nachos all over himself. Cheese is smeared all up on his mask n' shit. He is watching one of the most important films in history,

STAR WARS!

He points at the TV and starts talking while he smears nacho cheese all over his groin.

Mr. XWF: I'm watching this shit right here because that's where I'll be next weekend! THAT'S WHERE THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK IS GONNA BE INSERTED! RIGHT IN THAT BIG FUCKIN' MICKEY MOUSE BALL!

Needless to say, he's right. This is a photograph of the EXACT LOCATION of Shove It in to Space:

Mr. XWF: Now I don't know what the fizzuck these XWF nugs are smokin' but they best start sharing that shit! How the fuck are you gonna go have a wrestling show in outer fuckin' space? Wasn't it bad enough they did this earlier in the year and it totally bombed? I mean I was watching clips of the LAST TIME SHOVE IT TOOK TO OUTER SPACE, AND IT WAS BRUTAL!

He grabs his remote and has to wipe off some glistening, sticky residue before it will function properly. He struggles........ and struggles. It's a LOT TO WIPE OFF! He grabs a towel and starts to basically scrub his fucking remote control while we all have to sit and wait. What a twat. He should have had this shit ready.

Mr. XWF: Shut da fizzuck up! Stupid ass narrating cock goblin! I'LL BUST YO SHIT! I'LL SMASH THAT GRILL UP IN THIS BIZZITCH!

He continues wiping down his remote while thinking he's a badass for talking shit to me, a defenseless narrator who is confined to a wheelchair. Fuck him.

Mr. XWF: Oh fuck that shit! I'M ABOUT TO FUCK YOU UP, BIZZITCH!

He comes right at me and cracks my dumbass in the head with that damn remote! I fall backward, into his dresser and knocking over all of his expensive cologne.

Mr. XWF: You knocked over my perfume, cocklick!

Mr. XWF kicks me in my asshole with a pointed-toe high heel on. The first kick rips right through the back of my jeans and makes a gaping hole. The second kick sends the tip of that high heel shoe right into my sensitive asshole. Earlier today when I took a shit, I wiped my ass too many times and the toilet paper was really cheap and rough...... so needless to say, my anus started to bleed. The last thing I need is Mr. XWF kicking me in the asshole.

Mr. XWF: You got blood on my fucking toes! BLOOD ON DA TOES! BLOOD ON DA TOES! FUCK A NIGGA UP! FUCK A NIGGA UUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

He goes balls out ballistic on my ass, grabbing my ass cheeks and ripping them apart, ramming that giant silver dome up into my ass. He actually believes he's going to get his entire giant head up my ass,

and without ANY LUBE? I highly doubt that will work, but he keeps on trying. Yeah, it hurts like a bitch but my job is to narrate this shit and I'll do my job until I'm off the clock. Mr. XWF's helmet is very abrasive, especially when your asshole is already hurting from the shit you took earlier. You know how something feels when it has a lot of glitter on it? That rough feel? Well take that feeling and add the feeling of sandpaper and maybe some shards of glass, and that's what Mr. XWF's helmet feels like as he continues to pound it directly at my asshole.

Oh,

my,

GOD.

He got it in. He got it in.

From there, the worst thing imaginable proceeds to happen. He begins delivering his trash talk while his entire head is wedged up inside my ass!

Mr. XWF: I'll tell all y'all niggas it's a damn good thing I've got a microphone built into this mask or none of you would be able to hear me BECAUSE I'M UP THIS BITCH'S ASS! Speaking of ASSSSSSSSSS that reminds me of one thing! ONE VERY BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG OL' THING! AND FOR ONCE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS BIG OL' DICK! I'M TALKING ABOUT VISCERA'S ASS, BRO! IT'S HUGE!

I mean let's think about this for a second. It took me a matter of at least 45 seconds straight pounding to get my head thoroughly wedged up this narrator's ass and he's not a fat fuck like Biggg Visss. You might think being a fat fuck would make my job easier! BUT YOU'D BE WRONG! BEING A FAT FUCK ACTUALLY MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME TO INSERT MYSELF INTO YOUR ANAL CAVITY! Why? Well The People's Cock will tell you why! Because there's all that extra fucking FAT to swim through! I literally am going to be out of breath before I even GET TO THE ASS HOLE ITSELF. Viscera's fat ass cheeks will be a challenge, but they won't be anything like THE HOGANS!

Did I just say, say, sayyyyy DID THIS BOY WITH THE BIIIIIIIG OL' DICK!!!! THE 24 INCH COCK!!!! THE MEGAHARDON SHARKCOCK!!!! Did Dr. X-Tremity just say THE HOGANS?!?!?!?!? As in that fucking bag of beef jerky skin HULK HOGAN? Aaaaaaaand his power-chin daughter Brooke? That dumb bitch once tried putting on Admiral Appendage's silver helmet and guess what? THE FUCKIN' THING WOULDN'T GO ALL THE WAY DOWN OVER HER BIGASS BUTT CHIN! JUST LOOK AT THAT FUCKIN' THING!

Mr. XWF: People look at Brooke Hogan and say "dayumn, lookout for those knockers!" and they be talkin' about the bitch's left chin and right chin! You threaten to come and motor boat that bitch and guess what? SHE SHAKES HER FACE BACK AND FORTH AND MOTOR BOATS YOU TO DEATH! BING BANG BAM BOOM GOES THAT WHORE! YOU KNOCKED OUT COLD ON DA FLOOR!

Mr. XWF starts to do an alligator death roll while his helmet is still stuck deep in my ass. Needless to say, I'm pretty much fucked. If you'd be so kind as to make sure he doesn't just leave me here to bleed out and die, that would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-08-2013), Mr. Radio (09-08-2013), Wallace Witasick (09-27-2013) [-]