Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 05:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This... oughta be interesting.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-05-2013, 10:08 PM

raYne is seen in a library. He is sitting upon a chair, legs crossed... and reading through a book. The book is entitled--

"The NeverEnding Epic". This is what he sees;

~ ~ ~

= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Prologue : The Black Bat
= = = = = = = = = = = = =

The Nothing - n. : Darkness. Emptiness. A hollow void. A lack of emotion, of heart, of feeling. It is a cancer. It eats away at everything and anything that it grabs hold of. Dreams become nightmares. Love becomes hate. And then? Then all becomes none. Because these things, twisted under its power, are so much easier to control. And it intends to control it all. From the pacific shore, to the darkest reaches of Africa. From the poorest families… to the very top of the ladder. It has no seperation of reality and fantasy. It knows no halting, even if it depends upon it.

It will stop at nothing, until the world as we know it IS Nothing. Nothing but a hollow, lifeless shell. The sooner we all realize this… the sooner we can cure this poison.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

February 24th, 2011 ~ “The Invasion of the Nothing”
By Jennifer Stone, ‘Harper’ of Disney’s ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’

“You know those times, when one of those five tricky, little senses is stimulated and it sends your mind into a fury? Your brain goes into overdrive. That dazed, blank stare washes over your face. You go somewhere really far away, thinking of nothing and everything simultaneously. You’re not sad. You’re not happy. Numb: that’s where you are. Your head is temporarily paralyzed so you can contemplate all that your brain has to work through to make sense of things.
“Then someone catches you and inquires nonchalantly, “What are you thinking about?” In that instant all of those thoughts crash into the dashboard of your mind like a six-year old you forgot to buckle up. You are whip-lashed back into reality. You know you have to answer. And answer quickly, so as to not to seem crazy or to raise concern. If only you could sum it up in one response. If you could describe it at all! Yet, you know you’re not going to be able to find the words. “Nothing” you reply. The perfect response to not raise any more questions…
“It’s amazing though. All of those thoughts, all of those musings, reduced to one meaningless response…

"How suddenly ‘Nothing’ infiltrates…
… and how easily ‘Nothing’ is forced to retreat.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ October 30, 1985 ~

*Drip*… *Drip* … *Drip*

Drop, after drop. Tiny droplets of water filtered through the faucet, seeping downward, collecting into a blue, plastic bowl. The bowl slowly but surely filled with the clear liquid, like an orchestral piece gradually building toward the crescendo. Water… whether it come by way of rain or tap, is our body’s life source. Our bodies consist of much of this precious liquid ; nature’s energy drink. And so much more pure than a shiny can of Red Bull.
It was the night before Halloween, and the small town of Nowhere, Oklahoma was completely awash with the sights, smells and sounds that Autumn are made of. As they do year in and year out, the seasons were changing. No matter the time, no matter the circumstance, it is dependable; past, present, and onto the future… one thing remains consistent. Change.
The Eighties had been wild for most. The fashion styles, the outrageous music, the political climate and religious aspects. Every facet of pop culture and media had been as unusual as Cyndi Lauper, and as crazy as “Captain” Lou Albano.
But for the Gordon household, things were much more than crazy. They were almost psychotic.
You could say two parallel dimensions existed within those four walls: the one that existed for Reeve Gordon, the family’s youngest child — ; a wonderful, magical, near perfect world. And the other? A far darker world, inhabited by his father, Frank, his mother, Beth, and his elder brother, Axl.
The Gordon brothers walked along the kitchen tile toward the sink, to retrieve glasses of water. The two stepped over an object on the floor; a black baseball bat. Frank had bought the bat for his first born, Axl, when the boy was six, which seemed to Axl like eons ago. It was a time he wished, every day, that he could return to.
As they walked, Axl spoke quietly to his eight-year-old brother.
”Ok Reeve, remember. Be quiet, watch your step, take your drink as I hand it to you, and head back. We don’t want to disturb dad. He can get kinda,” Axl paused, grasping for the right word, “… cranky, sometimes.”
Reeve looked up at his older brother and asked innocently, “Why does he? Doesn’t he love us?”
”Well…” Axl looked down at his 8-year-old brother, whose eyes gleamed with hope, wonder, and the naive beliefs of a small child. “Of course he does, buddy. Dad loves all of us. He just…” Axl slowly turned his gaze to the side. Reeve looked at him still, anxiously anticipating his older brother’s response. “Sometimes, dad just gets… lost.”
Reeve continued to gaze at his brother with wide, sparkling eyes. “Well, we can find him.”
Axl looked back at his brother, a half-hearted smile drawn across his face, as countless thoughts raced through his mind, but only one measly reassurance escaped his mouth. “Sure bro. We can.”
Axl shook his head a bit, lost in thought. He turned to the sink, and poured a glass, first for his brother, handing it off to him and signaling for Reeve to head back to their room. Axl then began to pour his own…
A voice emerged from the distance, “The hell are you doin’ up, you lil’…”.
”Why don’t you just DIE”, Axl mumbled under his breath.
As soon as these words left Axl’s mouth, a hand dropped over his shoulder like the blade falling from a guillotine. The hand clasped around Axl tightly, and spun the pre-teen kid around to face his father, Frank Gordon. He glared at Axl, his breath reeking of beer, a lit cigarette dangling loosely from his mouth. His fingernails were yellowed and chipped, his eyes bloodshot and filled with rage, and his fists were clenched into tight balls — ready.
”How many times do I have to tell you? Don’t. Fucking. Wake me… you WORTHLESS LIL’ SH!T.”
Axl’s eyes narrowed into slits… and he stared back into his father’s eyes with contempt and disgust. “You don’t scare me, you… you BASTARD!”
At this, Frank chuckled lightly. “Oh really? I don’t scare you? You little piss ant… There’s not a day goes by I don’t wish you woulda ended up as a stain in one ah my socks. But NO, I just had tah go an’ sleep with yer momma, just cuz I got drunk one time.”
Axl mumbled once again to himself, “One time? That’s a laugh…”
Barely hearing the comment, Frank quickly whipped out his hand and grabbed hold of Axl by the throat. Frank sent his first-born son colliding with the cupboard below the sink, back first. A loud, terrible thud sounded through the house, a thud both Beth in her & Frank’s room, as well as Reeve in his & Axl’s room could hear.
Frank glared into his son’s eyes, with a disgusted grimace curling at his lips… “You listen to me, you PUNK ASS runt. I pay the bills ‘round here, do you understand this? It’s ME that puts the food on our table. It’s ME that puts a roof over our heads. And it’s ME that decides what YOU do, what that tramp that is lucky to call herself my wife does… and what that snot-nosed, half- sawed-off lil’ brother of yours does. I made you two, and by GOD can I break you two just as quick.”
Axl could literally feel the cold in his father’s eyes; he felt like nothing more than a dog being scolded for wetting the floor. Frank slowly lifted his free hand up, preparing to strike his son, still clenching Axl’s now raw throat in the other hand.
Frank growled harshly, breathing down Axl’s throat, with his stench of alcohol and tobacco strong and overwhelming. “You will NOT back talk me, you WILL NOT disrespect me, and you will do whatever I say, no matter what I say, as long as you live in MY HOUSE. Now… are we clear?”
Axl responded, but rather weakly. “Y-yes…”, he stuttered, before whispering, “Dick…”
Frank’s eyes brimmed with contempt, as he bellowed, “WHAT?! What was that?!”
Axl eagerly began to reply, “I said…”
Suddenly, the sounds of footsteps were heard. Light footsteps, such as those belonging to a young child. Axl knew these belonged to Reeve. He returned his focus to his father, and began to backtrack his statement, “Nothing. I’m sorry… please forgive me.”
Frank glanced at the door leading to the hallway. He growled lightly, before turning his attention back to Axl. “Anything to shield that little runt, eh Axl? Fine, you’re safe. For now.”
Frank dropped Axl unceremoniously, and the older son brought himself back up as fast as possible. Frank finished pouring the glass of water for his son.
Reeve walked through the door, rubbing his eyes, and yawning. “Wha- What happened? Daddy, big bro., are you ok?” Reeve gazed on, a curious expression upon his face.
The tiniest smirk creeped along Frank’s lips, knowing quite well that he had Axl right where he wanted him. He eyed his older son, who was still rubbing at his sore neck. Somehow, though, Axl managed to muster up a faint smile for his brother.
Frank patted Axl on the back, much closer to a harsh slap than a loving tap. “We’re just fine champ… aren’t we Ax-man?.”
Axl continued with the tiny, half-hearted smile, before looking up toward his father. “Thanks for the water… dad.”
Frank peered down with only the slightest hint of anger, “No problem… son.”
Frank lowered the glass, and Axl tried to take it. But as Axl tugged, Frank refused to let go. Axl pulled a bit harder; and Frank finally did let go, sending the glass of water crashing to the floor. Glass shattered and scattered across the tiling, water pooling between them.
Frank’s mouth twisted into a vulgar grin…. “Awww man, lookit that mess! We’re gonna have to clean that up, aren’t we kiddo?”
Axl’s sight rested sollemnly upon the floor… Slowly, tears began to well up in the corners of the boy’s eyes, but he fought the urge.
Reeve asked his brother if he could lend a hand, but Frank quickly replied for him: “Nah, me and this big guy here can handle it. You just run along to your room, alrighty?” Reeve looked a bit wary, but told Axl “Goodnight” nevertheless. Axl answered back with a sheepish, barely audible, ” Night.”
Reeve scampered toward the kitchen door, but as his hand reached for the handle, he turned his head slightly to the side. He could see the smallest hint of trepidation on the face of Axl, the brother he usually saw as an unwavering, fearless leader. But every so often Reeve felt as if something was being hidden from him. As if there was a veil being cast in front of his eyes to keep him safe. And this was one of those times.
He then cast his vision upon Frank, who barely noticed Reeve’s presence. Reeve saw within his father’s eyes a hatred he had never before experienced… something sinister. He realized something was wrong, but fear took hold and prevented him from speaking. Reluctantly, the boy turned back toward the door, pulled the handle, and departed. As he did so, Frank looked down at the shards of broken glass. The plastic smile Frank displayed before was quickly replaced with a scowl, as he looked down upon Axl.
”Clean this shit up, you little cockroach. I need to crack something else, and this time? It won’t be glass.”
Frank made his way toward the door and took hold of the handle. He suddenly turned his head and smirked back at Axl. Axl bent down, picking up the glass, as vile words escaped Frank’s mouth; filled with malice.
”Let me know if the screams are too loud. I’ll make sure and quiet her down. Nighty night, champ.”
Frank slowly drew the door shut, before the sound of footsteps progressed toward his and Beth’s room. Axl continued to pick up the glass and toss it into the trash. He tried to block out the crashing sounds, amd then the cries and a single scream. Harsh howels of rage, loud moans of pain. And then… nothing. Nothing, but a low sob.
As the noise gradually lowered in his parents’ room, Axl picked up the final shard of glass. Kneeling, he continued to become lost in thought. Slowly, he brought the glass closer and closer to his own wrist… But a call snapped Axl from his trance. It was the voice of Reeve, from the other side of the hall… further away than Beth and Frank’s room.
”Axl! What was all that loud noise?! Is everything ok?!”
Axl shook his head to himself, and dropped the last piece of glass into the trash. “YES! Everything… Everything’s ok, Reeve! Everything’s ok.” Axl, deeply lost again in thought, focused on the transparent, glistening glass held within his hand… He spoke softly to himself. “Everything’s going to be… ok.”
His vision drifted downward, and instead of looking at glass, he found what was left. Nothing but water. Pure, clean, crystal clear water. Axl lowered his forefinger, and slid it across the water’s surface. He then stared into the cool, clear liquid, finding his reflection staring back at him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Believer - n. : A Believer is quite different from a ‘believer’. You see, a Believer… a True Believer… has power. Power that not many realize. Often not even they themselves realize their full potential until a certain point in time. A time that calls for much more than mere words. A time that calls for action. And when that time comes? Believing becomes being. And being becomes strength. A strength that can never be taken away. Believe…

… or Be left Behind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ October 31st, 1985 -

It was early in the morning, and the sun was just beginning to rise. Frank turned over in bed… his eyes groggy. Even moreso than usual due to the large amount of alcohol he had consumed the night before. He felt the hang-over hit him like a tidal wave. And emotions swept over him that he normally managed to suppress. He stared through bloodshot eyes at the figure laying beside him. Beth, the woman he had devoted his love to all those years ago. The woman he had vowed to honor and to cherish. The woman he spent night after night berrating.
He felt himself swimming in a sea of memories… Young Axl. The boy he taught to ride a bicycle. The boy he used to watch pro-wrestling with every Saturday night. The boy he used to play baseball with. He bought Axl a specially built, custom black baseball bat. Every weekend, they would head to the local sandlot, and Axl felt pride in swinging that bat for the fences. But ever since Frank allowed himself to spiral into what he’d become, Axl couldn’t get himself to touch the thing. And Frank knew this. And he knew why.
Frank gazed at Beth’s beautiful face as she rested. He wanted so badly to tell her how sorry he was for everything he had ever done to mistreat her and their first-born. But he didn’t.
And sometimes, the worst action you can take, is taking none at all.

As darkness descended that night, the cold wind howled, strong and sharp, following those children who wandered throughout town… clad in Mickey Mouse ears, princess tiaras, witch hats. But upon the head of one young eight-year-old boy, none of these things sat. Instead, he carried thoughts inside of it: thoughts of candy, yes, but much, much more. Hand in hand with his older brother, Axl Gordon, young Reeve was a Believer: a Believer in the purity of the human soul, the kindness within the human spirit, and the certainty that he would have a soft pillow to rest his head on when he returned home from his hunt for chocolate and jawbreakers. He would be sleeping gently in his bed, with his brother, his father, and his mother all there to protect him.
Reeve wore the costume of his favorite monster — a vampire. His jet-black cape lashed behind him in the wind, his plastic fangs protruded from his mouth. Reeve had always held a special place in his young heart for this day. Each year, he would trek through the rural town of Nowhere with his brother Axl, always sharing the fun of dressing up and pretending that they were someone else. Always laughing together as they smiled and ran up to each individual house, gathering as many goodies as two plastic jack-o-lanterns could carry. Reeve always loved this time of the year, as did his brother, Axl; it was one of the few times of the year that he and Reeve could leave the reality of their home behind, if only for a moment, and escape.
Axl was clad in the outfit of his favorite professional wrestler, “Mighty” Mike Malone. He looked down at his little brother, calling him by name to grab his attention : “Reeve.”
Reeve glanced back. “Yeah, big bro.?”
Axl tapped his watch. “It’s getting pretty late, I think we should head back. Besides, all the good houses have already shut off their light and turned in for the night.”
Reeve smiled. “Awww, ok. I was wantin’ to fill this thing up to the top!”
Axl returned the smile. “Oh, trust me kid, you have enough sweets. I’d be surprised if you weren’t spending the next five weeks bouncing off the walls!”
Reeve beamed with delight, and giggled gleefully. “Let’s get home so we can chow down!”
Axl hooked an arm around his brother’s shoulders and ruffled his hair a bit, as the two smiled and laughed contentedly. The red, yellow and orange tinted leaves spiraled in the fresh autumn air. They fell from the nearly bare trees and span across the dying grass. And as the kaleidoscope of color transformed the scene, surrounding Axl and Reeve with sheer brilliance, the chilling fall wind brushed along, nipping at the brothers’ heels. They headed home to begin digging into their collection of candy.

The Gordon homestead, a house of dissaray. Beth Gordon stood near the hallway leading to the bedroom belonging to her and Frank. Frank sat in his Laz-E Boy, turned away from his wife, fuming with anger but refusing to stand, and choosing instead to chug down beer as he yelled.
”For the LAST time, it’s NONE of your damn business!”
But Beth yelled back, the first time she had ever found the strength to do so. “TELL ME FRANK! I’ve had enough of the lies and the deception! You can’t hide the truth anymore! Not from me! Not from our sons! You hear me?! I want to know how these panties found their way into our bedroom, because I know damn good and well they aren’t mine!”
Frank let loose a deranged cackle. “For once you’re right… those sure ain’t yours, ya old bag! Your idea of ‘sexy’ is when you decide tah shave that shag rug down between yer thighs!”
Beth’s eyes widened with hate, “Screw you, Frank! Why should I even try to be sexy when I’m married to a drunken ASSHOLE like you?!”
Frank grew silent for a split second… before letting out a disgusted grunt. “Because I’m the man. And you’re just a woman. It’s your JOB to please me, you bitch!”
Beth’s eyes nearly bulged from their sockets at this point, as she asked the question once more. “You’re finally pushing me to my limit, Frank. Just tell me. Whose are these?”
Apparently having had enough back-talk to push him to his boiling point, Frank tightened his hold on the recliner’s armrest, his eyes filled with fury.
”Ya wanna know? I mean, ya really wanna know?”
Frank suddenly shot up from his seat, to his feet, spun around, and slowly crept toward his wife. “They belong to a REAL woman. A girl who’s more woman than you could ever even hope tah be; Reeve and Axl’s babysitter, Jessica!”
At this, Beth gasped. “Franklin! She’s only 18! She’s barely even of legal age! And you’re 34 for CHRIST’S sake!”
Frank, almost nose to nose with his wife, displayed a smile bordering on satanic, “And yet? She’s STILL more woman than you are, ever have been, or ever will be. Sad, isn’t it?”
Beth’s eyes drilled holes through Frank’s blackened heart… something Beth had wished to do literally for longer than she could remember.
”You. You…”
Frank returned the vengeful glare that Beth sent his way. He eyed her with a menacing stare, fiery and chilling in the same second. He balled up a fist. Beth had no intention of backing down. Frank quickly grabbed his wife by the throat, and yet she still maintained her inner-strength, refusing to give up the fight. Gripping Beth by the neck, Frank slowly reeled back…
Suddenly, the front door swung open, and Reeve and Axl stepped inside, baskets filled to the brim with candy, and smiles on their faces. But as they saw their parents, the smiles were immediately wiped away. Beth, rubbing at her throat, desperately pleaded, “Boys, please, go to your room…”
For years, Axl had tried to shield this side of their dad from his younger brother. After losing the relationship he had once had with Frank, he spent much of his time trying to give Reeve what the bottle had taken away from him. Axl tried to urge Reeve to leave for their room, but Frank snarled, “He doesn’t leave this room! I didn’t get up outta muh chair to put this off for another minute, and if that boy’s here, he’s gonna stay here. He can think of me what he will, I just don’t care anymore, ya got me?! Beth, you listen, and you listen good. I’m ending you, woman. Right here, right now, in front of those two lil’ pukes!”
Frank turned toward Axl and Reeve. “You open yer eyes wide fer this, kids. Yer momma’s gonna take a lil’ nap. And she ain’t never wakin’ back up! Now — “
Frank began to turn his head back toward his wife. But in that one moment of distraction, Beth found the opportunity to bring a vase crashing down upon her husband’s skull. The force drove Frank to the floor, nearly unconscious.
Beth turned to her children.
Tears streaming fast and steadily down her cheeks, she whispered to both of her babies. “Axl… promise me you’ll take care of your brother. I know it’s a lot to ask of you, but you’re all he has. And I Believe you have the strength inside of you to be the man your father can’t be. And Reeve, please trust me. I’ll come back for you both. One of these days. I can’t tell you why, but I’ve got to leave you now. But I know you can both pull through this. You’re both so strong. So smart… If you just Believe, you can both do such great things. Just stay together, and keep my spirit in your hearts… I’ll always be there. I love the both of you… Goodbye for now.”
Axl screamed, tears flooding his eyes, “Goodbye?! But mom, why?! You can’t leave us! Not now! Not with him! I—I can’t stand up to him. I just…”
But it was too late. The door had already opened and closed before the final cry could escape Axl’s lips. Beth was gone. And Frank was already beginning to stir.
”The HELL…”
Frank reached his feet. He stared over at his two sons, and realized that his wife had left him. And the only thing he could think to do was blame the two kids standing before him.
”YOU! You two little… BASTARDS.” Frank reached out for Reeve, to do what, one can only guess. But from out of the blue —
*THWACK!*
Frank teetered forward, before falling flat on his face from the impact of a black baseball bat. The very same bat Frank had bought Axl for his sixth birthday. The two had shared so many times simply playing together, as a family, before the head of the Gordon household had let alcohol twist his mind into uncontrolled madness. To consume him, to corrupt him, and to transform what love rested in his heart. Axl stood above his fallen father, with a sick smile spread across his face; the very same smile that Frank displayed on many an occasion: a fake, plastic smile, masking the pain and resentment within.
Axl looked down upon his dad, eyes burning with terrible anger. “How does it feel, DAD? How does it feel to be ASSAULTED with that thing, huh? You remember, don’t you? You remember the last time one of us swung that thing? Because I still do — all too well…
”You may have messed with me. You may have messed with my mom. But you are NOT messing with MY BROTHER!”
Reeve’s face was full of fear. “Axl, what’s going on?”
Axl turned to his brother, dropping the bat to the floor. The demented smirk left his face, as he looked at his younger brother with a face of simple reassurence.
”Reeve, don’t worry. Just… don’t worry. Things may look bad right now. but they ARE going to be better. I Believe they will.”
Axl rested a hand on his brother’s shoulder, before pulling him in for a tight hug. Axl whispered gently, trying his best to calm his scared sibling, and to rid Reeve of his fear; trying even harder not to show his own.
”Bro, as long as we’re together, nobody… and nothing… can mess with us. We have eachother’s back. And I’ll be there to protect you. Always remember that… always.”
Axl wiped a tear from his eye, and headed off to their room after patting Reeve on the back. But before Reeve followed, he looked down at the floor, staring at his father. And then at the black baseball bat. Reeve reached down and grabbed it, lifting it up with his right hand, and rolling it around in his left, before taking it with him to his and Axl’s bedroom.
Frank’s bruised body rested upon the floor, two jack-o-lanterns filled with candy sitting near his head. On the night Reeve and Axl loved so dearly, the night some call ‘All Hallow’s Eve’, the magical world of young Reeve had come crashing down around him… and his perfect vision of the human condition had been shattered.

~ to be continued ~

~ ~ ~

raYne finishes, and closes the book. He then looks to his left... where Mr. XWF has passed out, trying to make it through 'War & Peace'.

raYne does what anyone would.

He pins Mr. XWF.

The librarian counts the fall--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 08:53 AM

raYne is seen in a library. He is sitting upon a chair, legs crossed... and reading through a book. The book is entitled--

"The NeverEnding Epic". This is what he sees;
(nothing in that title can be used as a pin, nigga)

Everything in the book is dated and are all clearly marked as past events. That means they are dismissed for not applying to today. You can't pin me in the past, nigga!

raYne finishes, and closes the book. He then looks to his left... where Mr. XWF has passed out, trying to make it through 'War & Peace'. Seman is all over the room at this point; even on raYne's face and all up in his hair.

raYne does what anyone would.

He pins Mr. XWF and humps him so freakin' hard that it puts dents in the floor under Mr. XWF's body.

The librarian barks, and counts the fall-- ?

...but wait!

The librarian is really Mr. XWF's pet dog! Boner! (yes, he named his dog "Boner")

Boner: "Woof!"

Mr. XWF: "Get this off me!"

Boner zooms so fast that his librarian disguise is left behind and falls to the ground. He bites raYne's left ass cheek and Mr. XWF kicks out with a thrust of his pelvis that sends raYne up about 15 feet in the air WITH Boner still biting his ass cheek! When they land it's open season for That Boy With THEEEEE Big Ol' Dick to unleash! He unleashes-------

SHARRRK COCK!!!

The massive sharkcock bursts from his drawers and wildly bites in the air, dragging Mr. XWF behind it. SharkCock enters raYne's asshole and starts eating dinner, chomping away on his insides and pulling out strands of intestines.

Mr. XWF: "Oh GOD that feels GOOD!!!!!"

Mr. XWF cums so hard that his screams sound like he's being electrocuted! raYne is sent flying as a stream of red and brown gore trail behind his body like one of those sky-writing airplanes. His body starts twisting and turning in the air, spelling out "Hey everybody! I'm gay!" in the trail of blood. It's weird as fuck how the blood "sticks" in the sky like that, long enough to form entire sentences. What's up with raYne's blood?

Boner: "Woof!"

Mr. XWF: "Oh hell yeah AND THAT BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK MEANS HELLLLLL YEEEEAH!"

Mr. XWF is excited to see that Boner is gnawing on the severed left arm of raYne!

Mr. XWF: "Good job pup!"

Boner: "Woof! raYne's gay!"

Scene closes faster than everybody's assholes when they see raYne walk through the door, ya dig?

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-06-2013), Rain (09-06-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-13-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-06-2013, 07:05 PM

Good show, Mr. X'.

Good show.

<3

OOC: And Alex... you were right.

I should have taken a few days to myself, and then come back reinvigorated.

But I'm getting there.

Hope you've been well.

And sorry for the outburts...
... I'll try to keep that from happening again.

"It's all about your reaction.
You choose one...
And you're left broken.
You choose the other...
... and you're whole.
The choice is yours."

~ Reeve "Fucking" Gordon

"The Road Not Taken"
- Robert Frost
================

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I–
I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

BTW-- It's "semen". Not "Seman".

I should know.

^.^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post