Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Facing one's self. (Twisted Angel #1)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-08-2013, 03:55 AM

Strange things seem to happen when you least expect. One moment, you are happy, carefree and it seems nothing will ever hurt you. But then reality hits and you get hit hard with heartbreak, pain, suffering, rejection, all the things that makes a person sad, depressed and want to hide from the world, or even worse… make them go totally crazy. That is basically where Christine was. She felt totally alone and everything flooded her mind. Nothing was safe, or at least that is how she felt. Yes she had Matt… but even he didn’t feel safe anymore. He brought out her scared little girl side and that was something she didn’t need. NO she needed to be tough, strong and powerful to make it thru and only one was that. Her crazy insane twisted side. The one that went by The Twisted Angel and that was who Christine needed to confront. That is who she needed strength from so that she can more forward.

Well it happen, Christine snapped and not in a good way. It wasn’t like her to run away like she did… especially from her sister and Matt. But she thought this was for the best. She was fooling herself that she could ever be normal again. She would never have the life she had before. She had finally hit the breaking point and totally lost it. She had been on the move all night long. She contacted her sister once to let her know she was ok. But she wouldn’t tell where she was. She didn’t want anyone to know. She didn’t want anyone to find her. She knew what she had to do and that was not be around anyone at the moment. She needed to be alone and face herself so that she could be ready… so she could be strong… so she could be focused on the task at hand. The task of 3 matches she had coming before her. The first of 3, was on Madness.

[Image: amazing-black-black-and-white-dark-fores...330910.jpg]

Now Christine didn’t know who this Gamegenie was. All she knew what there was a thing called a gamegenie that used to be used with Video Games. But that had gone out a long time ago. What the heck what this Gamegenie she was facing? This had to be a joke and she could feel the Angel in her laughing as she thought of fighting this thing called a Gamegenie. Christine kept walking until she came near some water. She found a nice place she could sit and lean against a tree and look out over the water. For it still being kinda dark… it looked lovely and peaceful. The Forest was erie… but this one spot… it was perfect. It was what se needed to regroup and focus.

She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds. Peaceful… quiet… no city noises anywhere around. Just her and the noises of the forest and lake. She could hear some frogs and crickets, a owl or 2. The water was calm… no wind at all. Just a picture perfect setting. She laid there listening as her eyes were closed. Then it was all broke as she heard a voice. She opened her eyes to see a figure sitting in the water with her head between her knees. She had blood dripping from her wings as she softly sat there mumbling.

[Image: tumblr_li09py0wYN1qhefvno1_500.jpg]

Twisted Angel: You don't remember my name. I don't really care. Can we play the game your way? Can I really lose control? Just once in my life, I think it'd be nice, Just to lose control, just once With all the pretty flowers in the dust.

Christine: What a min? Why can I see you?

Twisted Angel: Mary had a lamb. His eyes black as coals. If we play very quiet, my lamb, Mary never has to know.

Christine: What?

Twisted Angel: Just once in my life, I think it'd be nice Just to lose control, just once. If I cut you down to a thing I can use, I fear there will be nothing good left of you. Just to lose control, just once.

Christine: Lose control? I don’t want to lose control.

Twisted Angel:Angel: Maybe it is time you did my pretty. Maybe it is time you let it all go. Maybe it is time I took control. Yes… I become the dominate and you the submissive alter.

Christine: NO. I won’t let you!

Twisted Angel: Like you have a choice. You know you have been losing control a little more everyday. And when I fully take control… things are going to change. Like making that so call man you hang onto… I am going to do worse than break his freakin nose. He wants to play and play rough… I can certainly do so. I miss seeing that boy locked up like a animal that he is. You tend to forget he is the one that turned on you. He is the one that left you high and dry. He is the one that thought he was to good to be with white trash.

Christine: I am not white trash.

Twisted Angel: Look at you. You are a mess, you are worthless and useless. There is not a single soul that wants anything to do with a worthless washed up, low life worm like yourself. And your boy toy… oh don’t get me started. The scum of there earth I tell you. He is here now… but as soon as the going gets tough… he will leave you high and dry.

Christine: No he won’t.

Twisted Angel mumbles again. All this time she has had her head down… but this time… she starts to look directly at Christine as she begins her ramblings.

Twisted Angel: It's true, We're all a little insane. But it's so clear, Now that I'm unchained. Fear is only in our minds. Taking over all the time, Fear is only in our minds. But it's taking over all the time.

Christine: Will you stop?

Twisted Angel: You poor sweet innocent thing. Dry your eyes and testify. You know you live to break me. Don't deny, sweet sacrifice. One day, I'm gonna forget your name And one sweet day You're gonna drown in my lost pain.

Christine: Stop it.

Twisted Angel: What does the truth hurt. Does the little princess want to forget that she now not only has one demon in her… but a scare small child as well. And soon the demon will be taking over.

She smirks.

Twisted Angel: Fear is only in our minds, Taking over all the time. Fear is only in our minds, But it's taking over all the time. You poor sweet innocent thing. Dry your eyes and testify And oh, you love to hate me. Don't you, honey? I'm your sacrifice.

Christine: Will you stop. Instead of you focusing on me… you need to think about our match.

Twisted Angel: I dream in darkness, I sleep to die, Raise the silence, erase my life. Our burning ashes, blacken the day. Do you wonder why you hate? A world of nothingness, blow me away. Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes? You poor sweet innocent thing. Dry your eyes and testify. You know you live to break me .Don't deny, sweet sacrifice.

Christine: OK 1 I don’t know why I can see you outside my body and two… will you please focus on the damn match we have coming up?

Twisted Angel: I am focused and I am ready to destroy. I don’t know who this is we are supposed to fight… but I guarantee you… this… Gamegenie thing, it is going to fall at the feet of the Twisted Angel. It will feel my wrath and it will know once and for all what the hands of fate will feel like when I squeeze the life out of it.

Christine: Ok well I guess you are focused.

Twisted Angel: More than you my little pretty. More than you sense you are stuck on that worm, that idiot that just breaks your heart. How long do you think he will stay this time? How long do you think he will play nice to you before he does it again. Why am I denying getting close to him. Cause once a weasel always a weasel. He will turn on you and he will break you. And then you will be exactly where you were before. Don’t fall for his trap. Don’t let him win. He deserves to be on the collar and leash and if I get my way… he will be the pet once more. He will be living his life treated like the dog he is. You want to let him hurt you? Consider this a favor I am doing by not letting him near you. Once I am in control… he will NEVER hurt you again.

TBC On Warfare

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Christine Nash's post:
(09-09-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-08-2013), John Austin (09-08-2013), MattWard (09-10-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-08-2013)