Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Sacrifice - Finale
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-07-2013, 03:03 AM

The world is full of amazing things.

The film opens with a 'bang', flying through and cutting between shots of different landscapes full of greenery and life, from the English countryside, to the hills of New Zealand, to the National Parks in the US and so on, so forth.

A collective of natural beauty, that is so, perfectly, harmonised. This world, this tiny, insignificant rock floating in the vastly infinite universe holds so much, and yet so little. Everything we see here has been all we've ever known, all we've ever come to believe... but on a spectrum compared to the entire universe, everything here is so... small. It truly is special.

Pushing through the clouds, the camera breaks through into space, seeing a beautiful array of lights, with every imaginable colour present.

No matter how we see things here, and no matter how much we dream, we are destined to always be rooted here, kept away from the true secrets of the universe and what it possesses. But while that may apply... it may not apply to all of us.

The camera 'falls' back down again, rushing once more through the clouds, turning to see the land below. It is looking down on a city, in broad daylight. Even from this height, we can see everyone going about their usual day. But in the centre of this is a visible pit, leading down into total darkness. The camera ever-so-slowly moves toward it.

Here in the XWF, we have what we like to call our 'resident aliens'. Beings from different planets who have chosen to remain here; Earth. One such alien has previously gone by the name of 'Mr. Satellite'. Now, though, he calls himself 'Mr. Supernova'. Why is this important? Nova, as many call him, was rewarded with one of two first-round byes for the upcoming Night of Sacrifice tournament. If I manage to beat Baalberith in the first round, I will progress to meet the full wrath of the most decorated alien in all of the XWF, and the current Television Champion.

The camera has now reached the hole, but it's continuing to progress down it. As it goes, the scene goes darker and darker until it is pitch black.

At Night of Sacrifice, however, it is not about the Championship. It is about opportunities, and doing the seemingly impossible. In the first round, I must slam Baalberith into a bed of Barbed Wire... but in the second I must throw Mr. Supernova into a pit containing not only a Rancor... but a Moloch too.

Light is seen at the end of the hole, as the camera simply passes through it. The tunnel comes to a visible halt a 100 or so feet away, but there is a platform above the bottom. Below the platform, there are two sleeping giants... the Rancor and the Moloch. On the platform, we can see someone sitting on the edge, their feet dangling over the sides. The camera gets closer.

And that's why I'm here right now. Preparing myself for one hell of a duel with Nova. Do I expect to win the fight against Baalberith? No, but I damn well want to. And even if I don't, being here, I can truly picture what it would be like for the two of them. I've really got my work cut out for me this weekend... as well as the following week I suppose, but that's another story entirely.

The camera is close to the person, and it pivots accordingly, still zooming in, to get a front view of him. It stops, and we can see that it is Smoke, talking to himself. We can now see he's looking down into the pit, instead of the camera.

I want that contract for the title shot. I'm not entirely sure, but I'm pretty confident that I want it more than anyone else in that tournament. With me being a rookie, you can be damn sure Baalberith and Nova will be expecting an easy fight. But I will be remorseless. On Wednesday, I was able to quickly dispose of Harrison with my Smokescreen Armbar. I hope you were watching, so you can understand not to underestimate the new guy... but I suppose the guys in the Extreme Revolution have shown that already.

Smoke suddenly seems disturbed, he cocks his head to his left. We can slightly hear something.

smokesmokesmokesmokesmoke-

In one swift moment, Smoke is up on his feet, a couple of inches away from the edge, looking once again to his left. The noise is slightly louder...

A shocked look on Smoke's face appears, as he takes a stance next to the edge, ready. The noise... which sounds more like a voice becomes louder still.

A small figure runs into the shot, but before we can have a good look at him, Smoke has grabbed his head and used his previous running momentum to throw him off the edge... into the Rancor pit! The camera adjusts as Smoke looks over the edge with a smile on his face.

I tried to warn you Steve! But you just. Wouldn't. Listen.

He takes a step back, his hands on his hips, shaking his head disapprovingly. He looks back up at the camera, a smirk on his lips.

It appears Mr. and Mrs. Beast have their breakfast, Nova. But with the unfavourable taste, and the small portion, I suspect they won't be too happy when they have their main course tonight. So I hope you've learned how to tame Rancors during your space travels, otherwise you're going to be in for a world of hurt come tonight.

It looks like he's about to take off, until he stops himself.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Baalberith. Mr. Supernova. Keep an eye on the smoke that surrounds you.

I'm sure you can guess what lies within.

Suddenly, Smoke punches the camera, sending it careening down into the pit below, spinning and shaking. It lands with a crash, and for a split second we can see the Rancor awakening before the camera quickly shuts off.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post