Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Going for a visit (RP 3)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-06-2013, 11:35 PM

Time to take me serious.

We're outside of an unmarked building, we see a casual worn Cam Lang walk onto the scene and enter the building. He walks into what seems to be a lobby, amongst him are a few people as Cam takes a seat the furthest away from anyone as possible...

Scottson... you're up.

Lang looks and an unknown man gets up from his chair and follows a staff member, who takes him through a doorway. Lang looks around and he notices someone making eye contact with him...

Hello?

The man continues to look at Lang, who's a little weirded out by the situation. It seems as if Lang is being ordered by the higher authority of the XWF to have discussions with a psychiatrist, for his physical abuse against XWF staff since his debut...

Cam Lang, you're up next...

Lang looks and continues to make eye contact as he gets up and follows the woman through the doorway...

We don't get famous people in here too often...

I wouldn't call himself famous Miss...

Regardless, you're here... just walk to the end of the hallway on the right, Petrie is awaiting for you.

Lang thanks the employee and walks down the long narrow hallway, observing different rooms with all sorts of different people. He reaches the end of the hallway and opens up the door...

Mr. Cam Lang, it's an honour to meet you...

Lang is met with quite a unique man. An African male, middle aged, hair past his shoulders in dreadlocks as Cam shakes the man's hand and they both take a seat.

I've been given orders from the top dogs within the XWF to simply talk with you, so I'll give you the chance to talk my dude.

Cam is taken back, this man seems pretty chill. He was expecting a very annoying, bratty, non sensitive , typical psychiatrist...

In all due respect Petrie, I can call you that?

He gives Lang the floor and nod of approval.

What I've done in the past over this past month, I think my actions are justified. I'm not to be taken lightly, I've already stepped up to main event status and still there are people that are taking me for granted. I feel when I'm disrespected, those people need to learn a lesson that they're messing with the wrong person. I'll admit, some people like the XWF staff are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It's interesting you feel that way Cam, what we've decided to do is bring in the man who you decided to put your hands on...

The troubled staff member slowly opens the door, Petrie encouraging the man to come in. The staff member looking at Lang with a simple look of rage, Lang can't help but laugh.

How fucking dare you laugh...

Did he just swear at Cam? He pissed him off, as Cam immediately gets out of his chair and looks straight at the staff member...

Woah, woah, woah, cool the jets there kid. Sit down.

Lang continues to look at the staff member who could of easily just shit his pants and Lang regretfully takes a seat.

We've decided to bring this man in, to simply tell you how he feels...

The man pulls a chair up next to the psychiatrist, looking across from Lang.

Well first off, let me inform you that this is not only from me but some of the other members of the XWF team that have felt threatened or have been physically harmed by Mr. Lang. We fear walking into our work place, we're told that we will not be the target of any wrestler that's under contract with the XWF. It's not fair, just because you're a self proclaimed hot shot doesn't mean you're any better than me or any of my co-workers.

Lang cuts him off by sarcastically raising his hand and Petrie give him the opportunity to speak...

Alright sir, what exactly are you employed as...

The staff member listens to the question but isn't answering it... He just looks down at the table.

Answer me, what is your occupation within the XWF?

I don't know why you want to know this, but for your information I'm the head of sanitation at all Warfare shows...

Oh, so in other words you're a janitor? In other words, you're cleaning up the blood in that ring that I make my opponents bleed? Face it, I am better than you.

The janitor is becoming seemingly disgruntled, looking over at the psychiatrist who's paying attention to Lang...

Look, honestly the only reason why I came here was to be entertained. This lack of disrespect isn't going to continue, I'm going to give you one warning and this might as well go on for your other co-workers too pal. If any of you get in my way, by accident or not you're going to get a right hand to the face.

Lang gets up and tips the chair over in anger, kicking the door open and storming out of the office. The psychiatrist seems more interested than anything and the staff member looks stressed out by what he's just heard.
Edit Hate Post Like Post