Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hangin' In The Country (Part 2 of 3)
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

09-06-2013, 03:54 PM

Few hours had elapsed since Joseph Kain hung up with his friend Tyler White. He and Tyler had been friends as long as he could remember, pehaps as far back as elementary school. And every Friday night since high school they would call up people and get drunk crank up some Skynrd and party. Kain was in his Chevy truck with a spit cup in between his legs and he had "All by Myself" by Haystak cranked up as he left the drive way. He drove a little ways and pulled off into a gas station parking lot. He gets out of the truck and flings his Copenhagen across the parking lot. Kain walks in and grabs a couple cases of beer out of the back and walks up to the front of the store and sets the two 12 packs on the counter. The young blonde store clerk looks him over for a moment. And then she smiles.

Store Clerk Chick: You're Joseph Kain!

Jospeh Kain: Yeh. You remember me from school? Or somethin'?

Store Clerk Chick: No, I actually just moved here a year ago. But I hear you're a hometown celebrity.

Joseph Kain: Guess you could say that. Haha. So I take it you watch XWF?

Store Clerk Chick: Heck yes! Only pro-wrestling to watch these days. I'm excited that you are dedicating your match to the fallen heros of 9/11 and the troops. I want to see you kick that Rebel guy's ass.

Joseph Kain: I don't like em either. I tried to be nice, but what can I do.

Store Clerk Chick: Kick him so hard in the mouth that teeth fly out. (laughs)

Joseph Kain: I fully intend on it. I haven't had a chance to shine yet, but I'm glad I have at least one fan.

Store Clerk Chick: Yeah. I'm sure you will do amazing.

She seems to be gazing at him like she is crushing hard.

Jospeh Kain: Ahem...

He gets her attention and snaps her out of her gaze.

Store Clerk Chick: Sorry.. umm

She shyly looks down and adds up the price of the beverages and then rings it up. Kain hands her the money. She tries to hand back change and he denies.

Joseph Kain: Keep it. It's only five bucks or so.

Kain grabs the cases and goes to walk out of the store, but then turns around.

Joseph Kain: I'm headin' over to Tyler White's place. You wanna come by later go ahead. We got plenty of drinks and want not.

Kain grins and she smiles shyly once again.

Store Clerk Chick: Okay I will be there..By the way my name is Tiffany.

She didn't look up that whole time until she got out her name. Kain was already gone and back in his truck heading down to Tyler's house. A little bit down the road he turns down a dirt road and at the end of the road was Tyler's house which was a moderate size, and he already had the fire going and his other high school football brethren were already in lawn chairs with cans in hand with "Tattoos on This Town" by Jason Aldean coming out of Tyler's truck. Joseph got out of his truck grabbing the cases of beer and as he walked up he saw the guys turn around in their chairs. Travis "Jitters" Smith, Ralph Campanaro, and Nick Easton. Everyone gave their hellos caught up a little bit. Then Tyler grabs Joseph by the arm and pulls him off to the side.

Tyler: Look, I tried to tell James not to come because you were gonna be here. He said he didn't care, and that he had just moved back. He wants to apologize, but I think you should leave. You got that big match comin' up.

Joseph: No, if he wants to apologize let him. I been waitin' since graduation night. That's a long time to wait for a apology. I'm gonna take it. Who else is comin' tonight?

Tyler: Just who's here. James is bringin his girlfriend Tiffany.

Joseph: I don't think I know her. Did we go to school with her?

Tyler: Naw, she's from Oklahoma or some shit. They lived there for a while, but came here. Better to raise a family and what not.

Joseph: Please tell me you invited more chicks.

Tyler: Well a few. Jitters brought his wife and mine's always here. They're inside.

Joseph: What about the rest of us?

Tyler: I will get the wife to make some calls...jeez you really want some tail don't ya?

Joseph: Nah. I just don't want it to be a sausage fest...I just wanna have some fun before Wedseday. (laughs)

Tyler: Yeah about that prick...What makes him think you're any less "Murican" than him?

Joseph: I really have no fuckin' clue. He thinks it's okay to disrespect me too. I don't take kindly to that. He served in the military..That's great. I thank him for his service, but I think that big head of his is goin' to get kicked off his shoulders. He can set around and play Xbox while I'm at church sunday. Hell he can play the damn thing all the way until Warfare while I'm in the gym beefin' up.

Tyler: Like high school all over again. (laughs) Other team would talk shit to psych you out. And by game night someone would go home with a bloody nose.

Joseph: Yeah, now I get paid to do that. Ain't it awesome? I get to show Jonny Rebel I mean business with out the threat of juvi..or now jail.

Tyler: Good luck by the way...Now we gotta go get you drunk.

Tyler punches Joseph in the chest playfully. Both mean laugh and Joseph follows him back to the bonfire. Tyler tosses him a beer and Joseph sets down. Moments later a car pulls up and a man and woman gets out.

Man: Well...well..well. If it isn't Joey Kain.

(To Be Continued....)

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JosephKain's post:
(09-11-2013), Rebel (09-06-2013)