Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I drink to thee.. (Alexandra's 2nd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-06-2013, 08:42 PM

A camera comes up on Alexandra who is sitting on her throne again. She shakes her head having just listened to the latest promo from Eli, his ‘message’ to her if you will. She licks her perfectly polished lips, and then runs her hand across the bandage on her neck. Her eyes focus on the camera and she begins to speak.

“Eli, Eli, Eli. You seem to have misunderstood me. But then again, most people reject the unfamiliar. Call me Miss Captain Planet if you must. I’m a witch, born and raised. You have an issue with that, deal with it. You will not and cannot change who I have been since birth. All those elements can exist together. They exist together every day, one cancelling out the other. Both creation and destruction, life and death. A kingdom divide may fall, but a kingdom such as mine….The power reigns.”

Alexandra scoots forward a little and begins to speak again. She was done playing the games. She was done using smoke a mirrors, for now anyways. She was going to speak straight forward.

“You say you see something in me, that you can help me. Help me how exactly, by brainwashing me and turning me into a mindless being. I’m sorry my mind cannot be controlled, by anyone. I govern my own self. I belong to no one. You seem to think that I am something to not worry about. But I sense that in the back of your mind, you do tremble a bit when my name is mentioned. You think that I want to take Mystica from your side. You think that I am out to take him from you, and use him for my own gain. But that is not the case.”

Alexandra looked away and then back into the camera. She bites her lip and tries to not laugh. But softly a small chuckle comes out. Some of her black and red hair falls forward over her shoulders. She smiles and speaks again

“Eli I have seen the wickedness of men. I’ve seen it in the world and in your eyes. You are no more Godly than Judas Iscariot. There is no good in you. I looked into your eyes and I saw darkness. No different than me. You claim to not have hurt Mystica, then why has he disappeared? Where has he gone Eli? Because I know he’s not here, and he’s not with you.”

Alexandra lowers her head for a moment. She seems to be collecting her thoughts, leaving her eyes cast to the floor. When she looks up, you can see the fire behind her eyes. She had what it took to win, she could win this, take Eli’s title. But she was not the kind of woman to underestimate him. She was also not the type of woman to force someone to leave his congregation. Now she had something to say to Mystica.

“Mystica, if you can hear the sound of my voice, if you are seeing this, I expect nothing out of you except to do what you know is right. I do not ask you to take my side, I do not ask you to turn on your friend Eli. I simply say to you that I am your friend, and I will be here for you, even after the dust has settled on this match, no matter which way it goes.”

Alexandra looked into the camera, her gaze had softened. You could tell that her words were true. Then she turned her attention back to the man that she would be facing. Back to the man who’s title she would be fighting for. The same man who wanted her to ‘open her eyes’.

“You say to open my eyes, Eli, I said this repeatedly, and clearly you haven’t been listening. My eyes are open, I see more than you could understand. I’ve seen so many things in my thirty years of living, and even more in the fourteen years that I have been wrestling.”

She licked her lips, and turned away like she was nodding to someone off camera and the person handed her a glass. She took a drink of it, before holding it in her hands, leaning forward to speak one last time.

“Eli I drink to you. I drink to the blood that we will pour, I drink to the bond that you and Mystica share. I drink to Mystica wherever he may be. I drink to the battle that we will soon have. I drink to that title, it soon will be decided in whose arms it will reside.”

With that Alexandra finishes off the drink and stands from her throne. She chuckles softly as she walks close to the camera and leaves a kiss on the lens.

“I’ll see you soon.”

After her chilling words are spoken, she makes her way into the darkness of the room she had just been sitting in, and the camera goes to static.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(09-11-2013), Mr. Radio (09-06-2013), Rebel (09-06-2013)