Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 04:42 PM

Jack somehow finds himself in the middle of this discussion. However, Jonny Rebel's attempt to sound good at French manages to grab his attention. After laughting for almost an hour, Jack finally starts talking.

Dude, that bitch is the only woman in this room, therefore, she is indeed the most beautiful one. However Jonny, I belive that what you meant to ask was how she felt about being the most beautiful woman in the XWF (which is a lie) or something like that. Next time, avoid Google Translator. If you can't even speak a proper English, why do you try to speak French?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-08-2013, 05:27 AM