Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-06-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote: This is a subject of great intrigue to me. I get to see the entire roster use different techniques to try and goad Mr Arzegotti into choosing them. Like attention seeking children they stumble over their own words to say what they believe he wants to hear.

Some use flattery, some use insults, some use bribery. I'm sure Peter Gilmour will arrive momentarily to hurl expletives like a Tourette's stricken Scot.

Me? I'm content just to sit back and watch...

Let me get this straight Casey Jones

Surely if your content to just to sit back and watch, then there is no reason for you to comment what so ever.

By simply stating the fact and saying what other people will do to me your just as interested as everyone else and to get Luca's attention otherwise if you were that happy just to sit back and look on, you would have just kept your mouth shut.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by Jason E Smith - 09-06-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-08-2013, 05:27 AM