Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-07-2013, 05:31 PM

*Havok waves bye with a smart-ass look on his face.*

Bye, bitch--uh--I mean, Jessie.

*Havok then turns to look at Rebel (who looks like he wants to follow her) with a half serious look on his face.*

Look what you did, dumbass!

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Rain (09-08-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 05:32 PM

(09-07-2013, 05:42 AM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
Hey Payne! I can't hear you over the sound of how whipped you are (which overpowers all the senses, by the by.) Maybe when you take your fucking balls out of her purse, I might actually be able to understand you.

Joy: I'll give Hunter his balls back the day John Madison gives you back yours. ;)

And Jonny, if YOU looked around the room, you would see that every woman in the room is utterly repulsed by you, in any language you speak. Sorry.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
LJ Havok (09-07-2013), Tony Santos (09-08-2013)
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 05:46 PM

I did see Joy Giovanni. However, I wasn't counting with "her". I was talking about real woman, not the "Peter Gilmour's girlfriend" type of woman. And I am the one that wants attention? Last time I checked, you were the one that went to Mrs. Jessie like a lost puppy and tried to get her attention by talking to her in *cough* French *cough*, despite the fact that she clearly don't give a damn about you. Now, stop pretending to be an adult and go back to high school. I bet you still have classes to finish, don't you, Mr. 'Murican? Maybe then you can start speaking a proper language when you finish high school, since it seems that you haven't mastered neither English nor French.

By the way, Mr. Havok, I am starting to like you. Remember, I will be watching you. I am always watching...
[-] The following 2 users Like "The Phantom" Jack Kronus's post:
LJ Havok (09-08-2013), Rain (09-08-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-07-2013, 05:59 PM

jealous my woman is better looking than ur mom mr kronus?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (09-08-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 06:35 PM

(09-07-2013, 05:46 PM)"The Phantom" Jack Kronus Said: I did see Joy Giovanni. However, I wasn't counting with "her". I was talking about real woman, not the "Peter Gilmour's girlfriend" type of woman.

Joy: I take offense to that remark!

(09-07-2013, 05:46 PM)"The Phantom" Jack Kronus Said: By the way, Mr. Havok, I am starting to like you. Remember, I will be watching you. I am always watching...

Joy: Alright that is just creepy...

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2013, 05:27 AM

(09-07-2013, 05:59 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: jealous my woman is better looking than ur mom mr kronus?

No Peter, I am not jealous of your woMAN. My mother looks way better than Rose Smith...
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-08-2013, 05:56 AM

At this juncture of this conversation, I think it would be best for me to take my leave. I'm afraid if I even touch this topic I will catch whatever disease Gilmour has been harboring for the past few years...Not only that Mr. Phantom just said his mom was good looking..Uhh okay.

*Havok cringes and then turns and walks out of the room.*

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-08-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-08-2013), Rain (09-08-2013), Rebel (09-08-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-08-2013, 09:06 AM

[ooc: ohmigosh, LJ, I srsly cracked up at that one. best line of the thread. ^.^ ]

raYne steps into the room.

... everyone else steps out.

"WHAT?! They did not!"

Shhh, raYne, remember, no breaking the fourth wall! This isn't Brawlers on a Budget!

"Fuck... what I wouldn't give to have Silicone M. Plants here..."

You want silicone implants? There's a surprise...

"DAMMIT, I meant DOCTOR Silicone M. Plants! The Only World Champion that Matters! ... You know what I mean, dag nabbit!"

You have a bit of a temper, don't you there, raYne? Are you sure you took your meds last night?

"... bite me, Narrator."

I would, but I'm quite sure you'd enjoy that far more than I would...

"... I didn't hire you to be the second coming of Archie Lawson ..."

If I was Archie Lawson, I'd be stretching your limbs in fifty different variations of a pretzel lock... but I'm a voice. In your head.
Randy Orton has bi-polar, ya know... so you both have two things in common... besides being an asshole, of course.

"... I hate you. You do know that, right?"

By now, everyone in the room is looking at raYne, wondering why the fuck he is talking to himself. And why he's wearing more makeup than Joy Giovanni...

"... THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?! ... buncha... hipsters... with your Justin Bieber cd's... and hula-hoops... and John Austin, limited edition action figures with the kung-fu grip..."

Peter is staring blankly at raYne. Which is nothing new for him. It's just that he's usually covered in cheese dust and in a diabetic coma...

"... YOU ALL GO TO HELL!!! You go to hell and you die! ... VIVA LA MEXICO!"

raYne opens the door, steps outside, and slams it behind him. Hunter Payne shouts "VIVA LA MEXICO!".

Scene fades to commercial.

*roll that beautiful bean footage*

P
"I've seen my darkest days--
You gave each one to me.
You have been lost for days--
May you find my darkness."

R
:.10.24.:
A
Mark the date.
Don't be late.
Y
#you_will_know_our_name
~ fin

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-09-2013, 09:48 AM

(09-08-2013, 05:56 AM)ljTheSavior Said: At this juncture of this conversation, I think it would be best for me to take my leave. I'm afraid if I even touch this topic I will catch whatever disease Gilmour has been harboring for the past few years...Not only that Mr. Phantom just said his mom was good looking..Uhh okay.

*Havok cringes and then turns and walks out of the room.*

he was thinking of head of gilmours mom ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-09-2013, 05:48 PM

OOC: Will be making the decision once the Main Event is up, guys.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-09-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-09-2013, 07:56 PM

So, time for my decision. I'm going to go with the less obvious man to choose here...

LJ Savior.

You sometimes get exactly what you don't want, cunt.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Tony Santos (09-09-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-09-2013, 09:16 PM

Rebel

Of course you are going to pick the one guy who can't win a singles match. He got lucky in the big rumble match and thinks he is fucking awesome. You're a fucking pussy Luca.
I'll get my match with you eventually and I won't need your permission for it.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
Juan Madison Offline
Mexican in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

09-09-2013, 10:27 PM

Rebel is right. LJ Havok is extremely lucky to be in that match considering the fact that I just plowed through a Night of Sacrifice tournament!

I see where Luca is going with this though. It's time for The Black Circle to squash the Extreme Revolution like a cockroach!
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-09-2013, 10:46 PM

Alexandra happens to walk by at the same time.

"I'm with Juan on this one. Extreme Revolution is going down. Much like they did last week."

She turns to Havok..

"How is your little teammate Cam?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Rebel (09-10-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2013, 05:57 AM

He's doing just fine. Thank you for asking.

*Havok rolls his eyes and turns away and looks at Rebel.*

What have you done that is so God damn impressive? Nothing. What are you to me? Nothing. Do I give a damn about your opinion? No, no I don't.... and not to mention, Jon, do you remember when you tried to ride the coat-tails of MY success when we arrived here? I do. It was pathetic. You and Calibanned were pathetic.

*Looks to the right of Rebel at Juan Madison.*

I don't even have to tell you what I think of you... You know.. Don't you, John? (laughs) I don't care about your Black Circle Jerks. Fact of the matter is this, you can try to contain this revolution. But you will fail...

*Havok gets in Luca's face.*

And you, Luca. I should have expected this. You are just as good at psychological warfare as John Madison. You can't wrestle for shit, but you are smart. I like that. I knew you were going to pick me when I said I didn't want it. You played right into my hand you moron. I know how your ego works. Your ego is your Achilles heel. (laughs) I got what I wanted.

*Havok backs up and looks back at Alexandra Callaway, and then he winks and smiles.*

Back to you. Say what you what. Under that false hate you pine for me. You love me. Hahaha

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Mr. Radio (09-10-2013), Rebel (09-10-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-10-2013, 07:31 AM

I rode your coattails? If I remember correctly, I told Calibanned, your little butt buddy, that the whole Rookie revolution idea was a FAIL. I turned him down. As for you having coattails to ride, I believe you are mistaken the mudflap over you pussy for coattails. Yes, it may be stringy and lengthy, but I assure you those aren't coattails.

As for what I have done in XWF, nothing. I don't claim to be some superstar yet. I know I have a was to go, but looking at the little track record I have, I'll be there soon enough, without help from management or lackeys.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2013, 07:43 AM

Listen, kid, management didn't help me do shit. Paul Heyman screwed the ER over last week. They righted an injustice. And as far as having lackeys.. What lackeys? We are a family that have each other's back who are all more than capable of holding our own in a fight.

Also, Caliban, was never my friend. He was an acquaintance and I made it very clear that I did not want a rookie uprising because I was better than that and that I wanted to face him in a one on one match. All I really wanted was that King's match to be called right down the middle. We all saw how that worked out..I had a back up plan. Two of the three people that I trust. And that was The Extreme Revolution. Rebel, You think you are clever. Truth is you are just an arrogant punk who is causing my patience to wear thin.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-10-2013), Rebel (09-10-2013)