Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-06-2013, 12:51 PM

From the cocaine dusted desk of Luca Arzegotti:

So, Heyman proves how much he needs me day by passing day. I, as some would say miraculously, won the European and UFO (and started the trend of people handing the latter belt to others, mind you) titles after showing up at Mega Madness and using my own crutches to beat down Sid Feder and I-Evertrust.

So, Heyman needs a title defense to make sure his show doesn't go under? Fine, I'll give him one.

I'll pick my date later; and since Heyman gave the order, it overrules the winner of that Diaz slut's tournament.

If Heyman wants me to defend my title (which he does. He won't get viewers if he just pawns the title on some schlep,) I'll pick my opponent.

All of you, convince me.

I'm waiting.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-06-2013)
Vincent Altieri Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

09-06-2013, 01:18 PM

"Luca, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Vincest Altieri. I'm a man, well, let's just say I know how to get things. White powder? Easily done, if that's your thing. I remember favors. What do you have to loose, right?

[Image: Vincent_zpse373e34e.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-06-2013, 01:52 PM

Luca, Luca, Luca. No one wants to see you fight 95 percent of the roster because we all know you shall win.

Archie Lawson is guaranteed to put on a show and is guaranteed to take you as far as you can go.

The challenge is there and I understand that no decision will be an easy one.

Do the right thing, Syria's counting on it.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-06-2013, 02:12 PM

Mr. Arzegotti, from what I know of you, there will be no convincing you that anyone is a worthy challenge. Your ego boarders on being a megalomanic. You are a narcissistic....genius. You have figured out how to obtained championships without having the slightest ounce of talent. Do I want a shot at your title? Yes, but even more than that, I want a match with you. But you will not pick me, so all of this is done knowing that full well.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

09-06-2013, 02:21 PM

This is a subject of great intrigue to me. I get to see the entire roster use different techniques to try and goad Mr Arzegotti into choosing them. Like attention seeking children they stumble over their own words to say what they believe he wants to hear.

Some use flattery, some use insults, some use bribery. I'm sure Peter Gilmour will arrive momentarily to hurl expletives like a Tourette's stricken Scot.

Me? I'm content just to sit back and watch...

[Image: CaseyJones_zpsb489a1fc.jpg]

[Image: f0f7361ee146a43c6c450efcfe0ebbda.jpg]

"I have no issues with tellin the weak to die and then movin on"

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Casey Jones's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-06-2013), Rebel (09-06-2013), Smoke (09-07-2013)
Mr. Meteor

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 02:36 PM

Incoming signal:
324285u710941329181586=35-45r4812198-13131

Let Mr. Meteor take you to the stars on his spaceship, my earthling friend.

I'll even let you keep the title, man. Once you've visited my planet, you won't even want that old thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Meteor's post:
Matt Lennox (09-08-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-06-2013, 02:40 PM

(09-06-2013, 02:21 PM)Casey Jones Said: This is a subject of great intrigue to me. I get to see the entire roster use different techniques to try and goad Mr Arzegotti into choosing them. Like attention seeking children they stumble over their own words to say what they believe he wants to hear.

Some use flattery, some use insults, some use bribery. I'm sure Peter Gilmour will arrive momentarily to hurl expletives like a Tourette's stricken Scot.

You're not content to sit back and watch though are you Casey? That's merely what you want us to believe. You're commentating on what everyone else will do and has done so your name will be out forward without actually making a claim.

You're not as smart as you think you are. Just like me though, Luca will see straight through your bullshit.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-06-2013, 02:41 PM

(09-06-2013, 02:36 PM)Mr. Meteor Said:
Incoming signal:

I'll even let you keep the title, man. Once you've visited my planet, you won't even want that old thing.

Did Mr Satellite implode again?

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

09-06-2013, 02:44 PM

"Luca will see straight through your bulls**t"

This is an example of the 'flattery' stage of which I referred to earlier. Mr Lawson is attempting to show Mr Arzegotti as having a superior intellect to the others on the roster. By comparing himself to Mr Arzegotti, he is attempting to show him that he is on a similar wavelength to him. He is attempting to gain Mr Arzegotti's respect, ultimately leading to (he hopes) his naming as the number one contender to Mr Arzegotti's championship.

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Casey Jones's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-06-2013), Tony Santos (09-07-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 02:50 PM

Both of you sound like terrible opponents for Luca.

Hey Luca! It looks like Sid Feder is still considered to be an active member of the Madness roster. Why not give that curly headed Hebrew fuck a rematch? Who knows, maybe he'll bother fighting this time!
Hate Post Like Post
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-06-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote: This is a subject of great intrigue to me. I get to see the entire roster use different techniques to try and goad Mr Arzegotti into choosing them. Like attention seeking children they stumble over their own words to say what they believe he wants to hear.

Let me get this straight Casey Jones

Surely if your content to just to sit back and watch, then there is no reason for you to comment what so ever.

By simply stating the fact and saying what other people will do to me your just as interested as everyone else and to get Luca's attention otherwise if you were that happy just to sit back and look on, you would have just kept your mouth shut.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-06-2013, 02:56 PM

One: John you know I would be a great opponent.

Two: Casey your commentary is as dull as your personality. It won't work. I'm not implying Luca is more intelligent than the rest of the roster, as it need not be implied.

Three: my respect in these parts was earned a long time ago.

Fourthly: ta ta for now. I'm off to bed in my Jim jams with a cup of tea.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-06-2013, 04:18 PM

Myself? I don't want a shot at your title, Luca. I would just love for the chance to beat your face in, but that's not why I am here. I'm here with a warning of sorts. Just about everyone on the roster is discontent with you having your boney little hands on the championship. I don't give a fuck about the roster, but I will say that I agree with them. My brothers agree as well. It would be a shame if whoever faced you for that championship had some help in some sort of "extreme" fashion. Also if you really think you having a title defense would bring up the viewer numbers go right on ahead. I guarantee that anyone who watches will simply be watching..and hoping that you lose the championship and get injured in the process.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 04:19 PM

This could be interesting. As long as you choose someone that isn't a habitual loser, I have no problem with allowing you to choose.

I think that mary jane mellowed me some. Thanks David!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
(09-06-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-06-2013, 04:23 PM

Paul, you know damn well that he will choose a undercarder.... or I don't know.. Swift Ion's headless body.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-06-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-06-2013, 04:26 PM

Incoming signal:

You've gotta be kidding me right? This guy?

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-06-2013, 04:28 PM

Incoming signal:

You've gotta be kidding me right? This guy?

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Rebel (09-06-2013)
Vincent Altieri Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

09-06-2013, 05:06 PM

"What can I say? They want to fight you, Luca, because apparently they're your bitch. 'Oh, please fight me so I can see if I'm worthy'. 'Fight me, I'm from space'. I think they all need to shut the hell up and let the grown ups talk some business.

[Image: Vincent_zpse373e34e.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Altieri's post:
LJ Havok (09-06-2013)
Juan Madison Offline
Mexican in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

09-06-2013, 05:38 PM

Eager to win my first championship. Who better to fight than the man you train with!
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 05:45 PM

Luca, you've recently lost a lot of hair... Have you been worrying about the prospect of losing your title? Are you worried about facing... Jason E. Smith? Or are you...

doing meth?

Bitch!

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(09-06-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-06-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 08:02 PM

Payne: I don't need to convince you of shit. We will wrestle one day and whether it's you that chooses the date or the fucking Mayan calendar, I could care less; but when that date does come, I will beat you.

Joy: Ohh very intimidating Hunter...

Payne: Shut up.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

09-07-2013, 03:03 AM

Quote:Let me get this straight Casey Jones

Surely if your content to just to sit back and watch, then there is no reason for you to comment what so ever.

By simply stating the fact and saying what other people will do to me your just as interested as everyone else and to get Luca's attention otherwise if you were that happy just to sit back and look on, you would have just kept your mouth shut.

You miss the point of a commentary, Mr Smith. I am looking at the behaviour of the people who have offered themselves to Mr Arzegotti as potential candidates. If I needed to get Mr Arzegotti's attention, I would go about it in a better, less obvious way than this. As for Mr Lawson...

Quote:Casey your commentary is as dull as your personality

What has happened here, is that Mr Lawson has realised that his ulterior motive has been revealed, and so has turned to childish insults in order to 'save face', so to speak. It's quite sad, really.

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-07-2013, 03:23 AM

Almost as sad as commentating a discussion?

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
Smoke (09-07-2013), Tony Santos (09-07-2013)
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

09-07-2013, 03:26 AM

(09-07-2013, 03:23 AM)Archie Lawson Said: Almost as sad as commentating a discussion?

I made valid points Mr Lawson. I'm still waiting for one to be raised from you.

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-07-2013, 05:42 AM

Wow, what a turnout! Allow me to take a moment to respond to all of you formally and publicly:

Vincent wants to do business? There's something we have in common. However, that's where the similarities stop. He thinks everyone else's attempts are pointless to his, whereas the guise of business can only get him so far. Take your business somewhere else, like someone who's on your level.

Archie and Casey Jones seem too focused on each other to really want this shot, therefore they're both voided.

The only thing I got from Rebel; it takes no talent to beat him. True, but honesty doesn't really make a good case for you.

Mr. Meteor can go fuck himself with an asteroid.

Madison, you're right; but fuck that jewfro rocking fuck, Sid Feder. He lost this belt and as far as I'm concerned should be shamed out of the company for losing to a cripple.

Jason E. Smith can't form a coherent thought to save his life, no thank you.

LJ, if I wanted to pick an undercard scrub, I'd choose you. You couldn't even beat Mormons!

Maybe I should just challenge Heyman...

Juan, you're part of that tournament. You'll likely get your shot after whatever bitch I pick here. Wait your turn.

Santos, the only one who's said anything worth remembering.

Hey Payne! I can't hear you over the sound of how whipped you are (which overpowers all the senses, by the by.) Maybe when you take your fucking balls out of her purse, I might actually be able to understand you.

Fuck. The only one of you slightly impresses me that isn't almost guaranteed a victory at that Diaz bitch's tournament is Tony fucking Santos, and he wasn't even trying to get a shot.

You all fucking suck.

Seriously.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-07-2013, 05:48 AM

Ahem. I didn't beat the Churchies because Paul fucked us out of the match. Don't want to face you. And if I were to face you it would not be good for your health, Luca. I still remember what you did to me roughly a month ago. You are a coward.

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-07-2013, 05:49 AM

Why am I not surprised you picked the easy way out just like you always do Luca? Heyman was a fool to give you any sort of power.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-07-2013, 05:56 AM

Did you really expect anything less from Heyman? He makes foolish decisions all the time. He does not know what's good for business and if he did he would stack the odds against him in a fatal four way or something of that nature. But Luca will worm his way out of a challenge just like his friend Juan..err..ahem I mean John Madison.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Archie Lawson (09-07-2013), Rebel (09-07-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-07-2013, 07:53 AM

Luca sure talks a lot of shit for a guy that if I kick his crutch, he'd fall over like a baby trying to walk. Luca is always trying to use his connections to weasel his way out of a real fight. Hell, he would get his ass kicked by most of us here myself included, but Im sure he will just call his "Black Circle" buddies to come interfere in any match so honestly what is the point of all of this? Most of us he would never take on like real men. So, go ahead and talk all the shit you want to Luca, when you actually go out there and prove it, maybe some of us will actually be impressed, but until then, just hobble around like the flunkie you are and shut up

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2013, 08:15 AM

Sitting in the corner of the room that's abuzz with conversation and conflict, is Jessie Diaz. Looking over the people who make up this discussion, trying her hardest to follow every argument. This is not an easy task, as could be seen in the agitation on her face.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-07-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-07-2013, 08:46 AM

Jessie Diaz sits in the corner, attempting to following the conversations. As she does, Jonny Rebel walks towards her and turns a chair around. He sits next to her.

Rebel
Luca was just joking. He knows that I have an abundant amount of talent. We always joke like that. He's a funny guy.

Jonny laughs a little bit to himself. He try's to get a read on what Diaz is thinking.

Rebel
You ever been to France? I know of this little village in northern France. Maybe you would like to go?

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-07-2013, 09:02 AM

Jon Boy, sometimes you make me want to throw up.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Jason E Smith (09-07-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-07-2013, 09:11 AM

Jonny pie-faces LJ and continues to attempt to talk to Jessie Diaz.

Jonny
Est-ce que ça fait mal quand tu es tombé du ciel?

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 09:12 AM

Tony Santos, laying on his broken, green living room couch in his Brighton apartment, rolls over and lazily slaps his laptop keyboard with his right hand. The screen, dotted with specks of dust and stale droplets of booze, brightens. Having passed out in a drunken haze immediately following his comment to Luca about his possible second life as a meth head, Tony watches the archived footage of Luca's response to his prospective challengers, as well as the spurned midcarders that were soundly put down by Luca. Tony chuckles.

Santos: Oh, these fools. They actually believed that Luca was issuing a serious challenge, and even if he was, that they would be considered serious contenders. Now look at them, previously unable to exhibit even a drop of decency toward one another, now united in their anger toward one person.

These jokers have the combined mental fortitude of Steve Sayors when faced with the notion of getting a swift bitch slapping by Minxs... the combined brainpower of a 16-year-old girl, fresh off of getting her driver's license, who, after texting her boyfriend the profound "lol wuts up lata wanna get drunk and tuch each uther?" smashes her skull off of her driver's side window after getting t-boned by a car with a driver who was NOT texting while driving, and is immediately rendered brain dead.

These fucks combined couldn't manage to manhandle John Black, let alone Luca Arzegotti. Fuck 'em, I'll take each one of these asshats on at the same time and make fucking mince meat out of their god damn insides, then proceed to stuff a tampon up Jonny Rebel's vagina, stick a bible up LJ's pee hole, and wipe Archie Lawson's tears with the worthless British flag, all while eating crumpets and drinking tea, since, that's what they do, right? Fuck, I don't care.

Tony proceeds to let his body go as he drops back on to the couch, this time in a slouched, sitting position.

Santos: Oh, and fuck Luza Arzegotti and his stupid face too. He's just as much of an asshole as the rest of these morons, he just doesn't cry as much.

I need a god damn drink.

Tony attempts to lift himself up from the couch, a nice, cool Southern Tier Harvest Ale calling his name from the fridge, but he's too weak to do so. Instead, Tony drops the few inches back to the couch and soundly falls asleep, instantly dreaming about LJ Havok, Archie Lawson, Jonny Rebel running around in vagina costumes, attempting to dropkick one another in the ovaries.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-07-2013), Rebel (09-07-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2013, 09:37 AM

Instead of trying to dignify Rebel's advances with any response or clarification; Jessie just rolls her eyes, and tries her hardest to keep concentrated on the happenings elsewhere, with the creep still standing next to her.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Rebel (09-07-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-07-2013, 09:54 AM

Jonny, who has been sitting in a chair, looks up at LJ Havok, who is standing nearby. He then looks back at Jessie.

Rebel
You know, LJ isn't that much of a creep. As for me, I'm a gentleman with a romantic side. Comme quoi se sent-il pour être la fille la plus belle dans cette chambre?

Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 04:42 PM

Jack somehow finds himself in the middle of this discussion. However, Jonny Rebel's attempt to sound good at French manages to grab his attention. After laughting for almost an hour, Jack finally starts talking.

Dude, that bitch is the only woman in this room, therefore, she is indeed the most beautiful one. However Jonny, I belive that what you meant to ask was how she felt about being the most beautiful woman in the XWF (which is a lie) or something like that. Next time, avoid Google Translator. If you can't even speak a proper English, why do you try to speak French?
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-07-2013, 04:53 PM

Rebel
Well. aren't you a horse's ass, Jack Kronus. If you look around the room, you would see that Joy Giovanni is in here as well. Now, I understand how someone might confuse Joy with a man, but I just thought I would correct you sir. I mean since you just want to put your nose into anybodie's business where you get an ounce of attention. I understand, but why don't you go back to the sandbox and play while the adults talk.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-07-2013, 05:22 PM

He has here all along.. He is a phantom you know? Plus, if anyone is the horse's ass it's you my friend. Oh and you aren't a rebel. Some of my best friend's are rebels. Your "last name" should be Captain Kiss-Ass.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2013, 05:26 PM

"Stop it! Can't you see your fighting is tearing this family apart?!"

Everyone involved in this scuffle look at Jessie, no doubt confused as to what the fuck she just said. Not wanting the attention, she tries to divert the focus of the conversation from herself.

"Oh, look at my..."

She notices that she isn't wearing a watch.

"Wrist- I gotta go!"

Spinning around on one heel, she walks as fast as she can to get out of the room, walking right into the wall the first time.

"I meant to do that!"

Looking more carefully this time, she actually walks through the fucking doorway and out of this conversation, leaving the others to their own devices.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-28-2013), Rain (09-08-2013), Rebel (09-07-2013)