Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The People's Cock violates raYne in the worst ways possible
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 09:00 AM Rainbow  The People's Cock violates raYne in the worst ways possible -->

Mr. XWF has been going around bragging hardcore about his recent title defense against that raging homosexual named rgaYne. Reports are swarming that this controversial move by Mr. XWF might cost the XWF some money in the form of gaYne's hospital and/or burial bills.

Judge for yourself http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6328

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Casey Jones (09-06-2013), Rain (09-07-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-07-2013, 10:39 AM

raYne is sitting upon his Big Comfy Chair [not to be confused with The Big Comfy Couch] ... he stares blankly at his Eleventy Bajillion inch plasma, HD, 3D, other-D TV... with his mouth hanging agape.

"I DON'T REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING?! I mean... I remember SOME of that happening... BUT NOT ALL OF IT!!!

"... I feel jipped. ... I wish I DID remember all of that... TONY!"

From stage right [or would that be your left...], enters a muscular, mafioso looking fella, with a grease-stained wifebeater [not to be confused with Stone Cold Steve Austin] ... and a pair of ripped jeans. He is scarfing down pasta fazouli. Cuz he's from Brooklyn. Duh.

"Wassamattayooz?! raYne-y, baby, wass' goin' on ovah hee-yuh, EH?!"

"Tony... how long have we been lovers?"

"Goin' on ten years I'd say... on again off again... ok, mostly off. ... You're just usin' me fah the sex, aren't ya raYne?"

"Tony... you're a guy. And you're smokin' hot. ... What do you think?"

"... gat dammit ..."

"Anywayz... I want you to find Mr. XWF's phone number."

"Why'zzat, raYne-y? Ya want's I oughta take a tire iron tah da clod? A club? Ya good ol' trusty black baseball bat?"

"STOP LOOKING AT THE STORM'S SCHLONG!"

"That bat... mmm...", Tony snaps to, and returns to looking raYne in the eyes... "Huh?! Oh... sorry, boss... I was distracted...", Tony's eyes begin to slowly wander back down to raYne's nether regions, while $hane sighs.

"Tony... I want Mr. XWF

"... in my bed."

"... WHAT?! But--"

"CORRECTiON-- Our bed. In OUR bed. ... Better, darlin'?"

"... better."

Tony proceeds to head toward the kitchen phone... while raYne gazes back at the screen, replaying Mr. X's promo. He then takes his hand... slides it down his... pants...

CUT AWAY! CUT AWAY! DEAR GODDESS IN VAL HALLA, CUT AW--

*static*

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post