Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The True Meaning of Sacrifice (RP 5)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-05-2013, 02:30 PM

Radio is walking backstage when a camera guy and Interviewer run up to him again. Radio not taking not of it this time, He rips the Camera and Mic from the two guys hands. He places the Camera on a table and holds the microphone up to his mouth and decided to cut a promo, after he beat the shit out of the interviewer and scared off the camera guy. He looks into the camera while leaning back on a bench that was by him.

There has been something on my mind all day, This Is called night of sacrifice. The other people in the tournament have no idea what a real sacrifice truly is. While they're hitting each other with bats and cutting each other open, I was risking my life day in and day out protecting the galaxy. In the future non the less! I have had to watch the closest people to me die! I have been shot and blown up and it was all to protect the whole fucking galaxy! that is what a true sacrifice is dammit! I am not going to just sit back and let these idiots who have no idea what they're talking about just pass me by and say they have sacrificed more than me! You've been busted open, Oh well get over it! You've had your heart broken because your girl didn't love you anymore. At least yours wasn't blown up pretty much right in front of you. I have been through more than anyone in the XWF, I don't care what they say! They know damn well that I have! I have sacrificed more, I have lost more, I have just...FUCK! I'm going to win this stupid tournament just so I can show everyone what it's like to really sacrifice something.

Radio lifts his shirt and shows many scars that he has on his chest, back, and arms.

Do you see all of these scars?! these are Battle scars, you get them from sacrificing your body to protect someone or even something. I have bullet wounds, Animal scratches, Sword Slashes, you name it, I have most likely have it! Just look at me, I am the pure definition of Sacrifice, All right here mother fuckers! See this scratch on my back, the one on my left shoulder blade? that wasn't so much of a sacrifice, that was more of me having rough sex. That's the only scar that isn't from war though. I just hate it so much, these disgusting humans have no idea what sacrifice really means. It isn't jumping off of a ladder or the turnbuckle that's just doing a flippy move. going through a flaming table is not sacrifice, that's just you not being careful enough or maybe you just weren't able to defend yourself well enough so you didn't go through the table. Sacrifice is Giving your body, your life, your...everything so you can protect and serve your galaxy or well in all of you humans cases it's either America or Europe. I serve not just this one planet but every single planet out in that solar system!

Radio takes a deep breath and boots his boots on the table. He rubs his face with his hand and just starts to laugh.

Now that I think about it, I don't give a flying fuck about this planet. If I were given the chance I would blow it up my fucking self! I'm probably going to get booed out of the building for this one but all of your favorite Spaceman Mr. Satellite talks about how he has accomplished more than me. wha-what? I've saved the galaxy more than once, I have had the most successful Squad known to man! plus I've killed evil Alien lords who are trying to wipe everything out. What has Satty done? Change his name to supernova because a Satellite was too cool for him, humped and dumped Alexandra Callaway. No offence to you Ally! and you've won a strap that makes you the #1 man on television! You've accomplished so much Satty! You have accomplished more than more here in XWF but outside, you know damn well I'm better than you. my weak side came out that once! It will never come out again, Michael showed weakness because he is a peace maker. Mr. Radio is not a peace maker however. I'm just going to prove to everyone that I am better than Satty in every way. oh, and how's it feel to know that your Ex-Girl friend is one of my friends. All you have is that title, and Luca. Who wants Luca!?

Radio rubs his eyes and takes a swig of water and then turns his head and spits out all over the unconscious interviewer.

Anyways, Archie said some things that were highly illogical. he said I don't have the face for television!? I shouldn't be getting mad over that because I do have a very beautiful woman with me plus, Why do I care what a guy thinks of my appearances! If he was female, then it would be a different story. Charisma... I have the attractiveness, and I have the charm. However What I think he's trying to say is that I hate people so I would suck on a Radio...because my last name is Radio, right? I haven't heard that joke from about every single XWF wrestler. At least Luca has imagination to not reference Radio. Instead he calls me Mr. Potato. I don't exactly know why, but what ever... At least he's original! Let's just face it Archie is just a senile old man who doesn't know what he's saying! then there's Sean Falcon who is buying the shit out of an automobile! He haggled the shit out of the price I mean c'mon the man is so good at haggling he could probably buy the Radio championship for like fifty bucks and a bag of coke from Mr. XWF. Then my biggest problem in the tournament is the highly overrated "JUAN" Madison.
Radio even saying his name makes him get up and pick the Interviewer up and hit the Galaxy DDT right onto the concrete floor. he sits back down at the bench and looks at the camera again.

Once I get to the finals, hohoboy! I finally get to get my hands on Madison, Once that happens. You can bet that I'm going to DDT him in the ring, outside the ring, on top of Satty, walk backstage and chuck him at Luca and then punch him right in his stupid nose! I'll leave mddy backstage so he stays out of my way so I can win the tournament and then I get to fight Luca and Satty for both of their championships! It's almost time for the Radio era of XWF! ok, let's reword that. The MR. Radio era of XWF. Radio era makes it sound like an actual Radio...oh wait. I just made fun of myself. oh well.

Radio picks the camera up and throws it right at the interviewer and walks off. The Camera is recording Radio walk off until the Battery died.

End transmission
[Image: tumblr_mqibyyJCjo1syp6nwo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-05-2013)