Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 06:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ballad of Mr. Radio V Act 4 (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-05-2013, 01:20 PM

Ballad of Mr. Radio V

Shawn Bowdrey...I grew up with him, since we ere both nine years old. My parents were dead and Shawn's dad was in a coma and he was sadly most likely never going to awaken. It was true, he never did. Shawn was a good man, He was like my brother, he was always there for me no matter what happened or what was about to happen. He gave his life for the sake of this team, and for Gado. He will never be forgotten...I promised him that I wouldn't ever forget about him, Everyone close to me is gone. Jason Farenfield, Jessica Willimas, and now Shawn. All their deaths do is make me sad but also give me a reason to get revenge on the Centurions for everything they have done. I sat alone at the table where me and Shawn used to always sit outside of the med-bay. I pictured him still sitting there laughing like we usually did when we were just chatting just to chat. His whiskey bottle was still sitting there. I grabbed it and looked at it, I put it in my pocket so I could put it on my desk so I can have something to remember him by. Along with his Dog tag's that I still have around my neck. The rest of my crew were standing a distance watching me in my time of pain. John Looked down in sorrow for Shawn and walked away. legacy nodded his head and walked to engineering core. Gunnar walked up to me and put his arm around me. He told me that it's going to be ok, He knew how close me and Shawn were, He felt the same way when Krios died. He knew what I was going through. Knowing that your brother died to save others. I looked at Gunnar and said thank you. He patted my back and said if I ever needed some one to talk to now, He would be in his room. I sat down where Shawn usually sat and leaned back like he did and took a nap.

The next morning was just awful. I had the worst sleep in my life, I put my hand over my forehead and started to reminisce about the best moments I had with Shawn. When we became friends, We were both just starting to learn how to do things for Command with Jason as our teacher. Me and Shawn used to always play fight when we were younger, Every now and then I would get mad at him and bonk him on the head with my hand. As we got older our friendship just got stronger. I trusted Shawn and he trusted me, We went on Small missions by ourselves to train ourselves for the big leagues. Those missions obviously paid off because look where we...we are... It's really sad to know that he's gone, It's sad to know that the person who I was closer to anyone is dead. I got out of the chair went up to my quarters. I placed Shawn's flask next to a picture of my son with his mommy and daddy with him. I started to choke up, I have never showed this much emotion before. then I thought to myself, Shawn and Jessica would want me to continue this mission and beat the Centurions. I couldn't give up. I had to fight and kill every single one of those mother fuckers! The Centurion Cruiser was weak, we could storm that thing and take it down at any opportunity! Or, we could take down the Pylonian Cloning facility on Petroovia. I remember that Shan told me that he figured out that the Pylonian Cloning Facility was somewhere on Petroovia, if we were able to get in there we would have a large chance of being able to shut it down. If we were to do so then The Centurions would be weakened and we could blow that Cruiser that has been blowing cities and Planets to hell. I'm not sure why They haven't completely blown up Gado yet but they already took out Arvitrary, Yujothon, and half of Jakor. They were attacking pretty much every planet that was in reach of them! They had thousands of troops on Cherub, Misla, Zylonia, Dilumion, It was just awful.

Legacy walked into my room and opened a Holopad without talking... a message started playing that there was a planet currently under attack by a large amount of Centurions, Vamreshio. The god damn Vampire planet. I told him to go get Gunnar, we're leaving john on the ship just in case. I know how his temper is around creatures like this. I went to the Cockpit and told Trent to set course for Vamreshio. He looked at me like I was crazy, he asked if I was sure. I just looked down at him and glared at him. He put one hand up and set course for Vamreshio. The planet was dark, I could see all the Vampires white skin and red eyes glaring at us when we stepped off of the ship. They all looked like they wanted to eat me and Gunnar. Gunnar leans over to me and whispers saying that maybe I should've taken john instead. I patted him on the arm and told him to just follow me. This one Vampire who had this huge cape and seemed to be about 7'6 and looked angry. He almost immediately started to tell me all about what was going on with the Centurions. He said that they have been destroying all of the smaller encampments of Vampires and they are making their way up to this major city for them. I asked him where he thinks they are now. He pointed out of the gates to the North west and he said they are at Camp Blood Eclipse right now. I told him that I will try my best to protect his people as much has I possibly can. He thanked me and said if we are able to complete this mission he will give me a special prize.

All three of us walked through the gates and we actually started hearing the gunfire only about a minute into the forest. I told them to keep close, we were going in for a sneak attack. We got into some bushes to see what they were doing. The Centurions were torturing them, They had them chained up to their own houses and were being shot in the head if they spoke or made even a noise such as a cough or a loud breath. As soon as I saw them shoot one I rolled out of the bushes and started shooting at them. I took out two before I had to roll into cover with legacy and Gunnar running down the hill behind me. We got into cover behind one big tree which had been knocked over. The centurions getting in and out of cover quite often. When we saw opportunities we took them and in time we eventually took the Centurions out. it took a little longer than it should've but there was at least two dozen Centurions. When we were about to free the Vampires we started hearing high pitched cackling going on from over the hill. At least four dozen Pylonians started running down it so we ran into a house and we broke the window glass so we could shoot through that opening. After a few minutes and not even half of the Pylonians killed all three of us...well me and Gunnar started to smell Smoke coming from the outside of the house. The damn thing was on fire! Legacy jumped out a window in the back of the small house he snuck around and started taking down the Pylonians with his gun and his Combat skills. He was punching holes in their chest's power bombing them, throwing them really hard at tree's. Me and Gunnar ran out of the house and helped Legacy take the Pylonians down. After about six more minutes we were finally done.

We unchained the Vampires and told them to get back to the main camp. we followed them. On our way there I asked Legacy why he decided to do that. He responded with " I was programmed to Kill Pylonians. That's what I did. I only have three reasons to have a soul. To listen to my leader, Kill Pylonians, and Defend the X-Factor. This unit has a soul does it not?" I told him that this unit does have a soul. He put his gun on his back and said thank you. When we got back to the Main Camp the leader walked up to me and shook my hand and said thank you so much for saving out people from that camp and disposing of the Centurions. I told him that it was no problem, He said that it was time for my gift. I tried to tell him that this was my job, I didn't need a gift. He kept insisting though. He touched my chest and his eyes went black for about three seconds. He said that I will find my one true love one day. I started to speak and said I already found my one true love but she's. he stopped me and said that Jessica wasn't my True Love. He said that I will find her. He then wished me farewell. AS I was walking back to the ship I walked passed this girl with red hair and a red robe on and she smiled at me. She was with a creepy guy with a black robe. There was something about both of them that sent chills down my spine. I went back to the ship and went to the C.I.C. to plan out the attack on the Pylonian Cloning Facility.

To be Continued...

End transmission

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Minxs (09-05-2013)