Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 02:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Invite
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 10:42 AM

People at the Promise have started to worry about Eli's whereabouts. He's been missing for several weeks and has yet to make any contact to anyone there. Finally, a letter arrives in the mail for Emma-Lee stating it's from Eli. The person who usually picks up the mail rushes to find Emma-Lee to deliver it personally. Emma-Lee grins from cheek to cheek with joy when see finally sees a letter from Eli. It reads:

Dear Emma-Lee:

I'm sure you and several others have wondered my whereabouts. Do not fear. I will be coming back soon. David, or Mystica, is with me as well. How's Elisha doing by himself? I do take it you all have been continuing the good work without my presence as if I were there. Things are going to start to change. It's not yet time to elaborate on what this means, but take it to heart. Do not be too comfortable where you are. This shouldn't surprise you, after all, I've been telling you all to keep your eyes on the eternal.

A dark moon is slowly moving in, but you must keep your eyes on the sun. Remember what it looks like. Hold close to your heart the warmth it gave you each day. It's glorious light will slowly become dim. The tears that may drip from your eyes will be a waste. Stay strong. Be firm. Hold to my words. For they remain true and give life.

More letters will be arriving for your eyes only. They are not to be shared. Take heart, Emma-Lee, the journey is worth the end. I will be back soon to visit you. I just hope you are all ready for my return.

Sincerely Eternal, Eli James IV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following the match on Warfare, Steve Sayors is able to catch up with Eli James as he makes his way to his helicopter.

Steve Sayors "Mr. James! Can I get a quick word with you?

Eli turns around sweating, but a smile across his face. Over his shoulder is the United States title.

Steve Sayors "Your close friend, Mystica, is in a friendship with both you and Alexandra Callaway and promised to stay out. With what happened tonight, do you think it'll cause any friction between you and him?

Eli James IV "My ways can be difficult to understand. I have a purpose for everything I do. What I did was pray and seek. Patience is a virtue that a lot of people don't like. Miss Callaway is a fireball. She was ready for action. I congratulate her on eliminating both members of the Revolution kids and winning the match for us. Just remember.. there's a purpose for everything that happens with me. This.. was no exception. Have a nice evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More rumors have began to spread among the those in the Promise Land. Eli's change in demeanor sometimes could be caused by a completely different person.. the rumor is Eli has a twin who is similar but opposite. Of course nobody knows the truth, just more rumors to spread around to figure out who Eli really is.

Deep in the woods near The Village.. Eli walks with a lit lantern.

Eli James IV "A job well done, Miss Callaway. You've proven yourself once again at how strong of a competitor you are. You may be friends with David, and he's that one thing we have in common that ties it together a bit.. but I hope ya don't think that's gonna cause me to back off a bit. My message is far too important for that Miss Callaway.. far too important.

You, darlin', proved that the Revolutionary kids are not at the top. You showed what a strong woman you are. And that, Miss Callaway, is somethin' I love to see. I could see ya helping our cause. We could use someone like you, and I'm sure David would enjoy your presence. This is just somethin' to think about..

We could help ya. David, Casey Jones, Elisha, Merchant, and Wild.. we can help ya Miss Callaway. All ya have to do is say 'yes'.

You may heard quite a bit about me.. I'm sure ya have. I'm someone who preaches a simple truth. People don't like me too much 'round here because it convicts them of their sinful ways. They speak and speak.. they try to tell me of my error'd ways and have yet to even peak through the window of my soul. It's a place no man will ever understand, so I say this to ya.. don't try to understand.

Griffin MacAlister thinks I contradict myself and yet can't say what those contradictions are. He says who I am and what I have is based off a movie. Heh. A finite mind tryin' to figure an infinite place.. I'd figure he'd try to make it seem simple like that.

Let me tell you the truth, Miss Callaway. I'm not a man who watched some movie and here I am. I'm not gonna win an oscar for a performance or be celebrated by people. People.. the people out there.. they don't like me. They refuse to celebrate me because they hate the truth. They would rather die in their sins than let the light enter in. This isn't a movie set and I'm not a part of a cast.. and maybe that's what makes it seem a bit scary to people like Griffin.

Box a man a hundred times and you'll think the next guy will be no different... until you throw your first punch and realize he has metal underneath that skin. A million times you can get use to a certain label or think you've seen it all.. so ya call it like ya see it. But what happens when that next person you try to call out.. really is different?

I don't cast pearls to the swine.

Two men stand in front of ya.. and you give each of 'em a penny. One tosses it away.. it's just a penny.. one cent.. it can't buy anything. The other man happens to notice it's a 1943 copper wheat penny.. it's not one cent.. it's worth over a hundred thousand dollars.

To many.. a penny is a penny. Ya see a gold lookin' coin and see it's a penny. You go out into a field and hear a man preachin' and think it's just another 'one of them preachers'. BROAD is the way.. BROAD is the road people say its just a penny. NARROW, Miss Callaway, NARROW is the road to where people see its more than just a penny.. its a 1943 copper wheat penny.

I think you're a smart lady.. you'll understand what I mean. If not... pray. Hehehe.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(09-11-2013), Casey Jones (09-05-2013), Mystica (09-05-2013), Rain (09-08-2013)