Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Overcoming the Odds (RP 1)
Kyle Morrison Away
The Machine

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-05-2013, 08:04 AM

"The Battle of Thermopylae."

"When a Greek force of only 1,000 led by King Leonidas, stood against 100,000 Persians led by King Xerxes. When few stood against many. When even facing imminent annihilation , a small force stood against those that called themselves immortals and in which this battle would become the turning point that would eventually win the war for the Greeks, ending the rule of the Persian empire. The battle is seen as the prime example of courage against overwhelming odds."

"You all may be asking why I am giving you all a history lesson? Well, they say that history repeats itself. Over the centuries, there have been many more instances of those showing and finding the courage to stand against overwhelming odds and emerging victorious."

"I have heard all of the rumors. I have seen what all of my XWF peers and what Las Vegas and all the oddmakers are saying."

"Kyle Morrison has no chance against Juan Madison!"

"I know the situation I have been placed in by Miss Jessie Diaz. Perhaps it is the management's way of trying to screw over a new guy, or perhaps it is just the "luck" of the draw, or what have you. The upstart rookie in his first ever career pro wrestling match going one-on-one with the "King" of the company, the best that the XWF has to offer. Surely, many if not all would say that the result is pretty predictable."

"I have heard all about this man they call the "King", Juan Madison. I have heard of all of the hell that he gives the establishment. I have heard of all of the underhanded things that he does to get his way and to hold on to his power. Before anyone thinks that these are shots at the man, I must say that in a way, I respect Juan Madison for those things. The fact is that Juan Madison does whatever it takes to win, and I have studied his matches and the man indeed can back up the fact that he is one of, if not the absolute best in this company and one of the best in the world."

"But, Juan, I will tell you, and I will tell everyone here in this company something right now."

"If you think that just because I am a rookie and that you are the "King" , that I will just lay down and accept defeat, if you think I will let you look past me and prove the world right, you really have lost your fucking mind."

"You see, Juan, my entire life has been about overcoming the odds. From my personal life to my professional life, I have been through hell and back. I have waged WARS in the streets of Dallas and in various MMA companies throughout the country. I have faced many who were bigger than me, many who thought they were so much better than me, and all I have done is kick every single last one of their asses and at the end of the day, I may have been bloodied, I may have been scarred, and I may have been broken, but I was still standing and I intend to do the same come Saturday."

"I don't give a fuck if you are the "King" or if you are some low-end guy in this company, Juan. I didn't come to this company to be a laughing stock. I didn't come to this company to be "an easy out". I came to this company to be the best. And to be the best, you beat the rest! And Saturday, I will be a part of this deathmatch tournament, and I WILL beat the rest, and that includes you."

"You may be the "King", Juan, but you are not an immortal. Like many before you and like many after you, I will come for your fuckin' head. I will beat the living daylights out of you. I will break your bones, I will bust you wide open, I will tear your muscles, I will do whatever it takes to show the world that "The Machine" is not just a nickname, it is the truth. I won't stop until the job is done. And my job Saturday night will be to shock the world. To overcome the odds. To win the war between Kyle Morrison and Juan Madison."

"Come Saturday, history WILL repeat itself. I will show the world that even the "King" can fall. And you will fall, Juan. And you will fall hard. Because I am Kyle "The Machine" Morrison, and I'm not coming to lay down, I'm coming to kick your ass!"

Monday Night Madness Member

[Image: KyleTheMachineMorrison_zps7c967b69.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kyle Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (09-05-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-07-2013)