Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Conversation with 'Da Boss'
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-04-2013, 09:25 AM

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling for what seems like forever. After wiping the sleep from my eyes, I sit up on the edge of the bed and place my feet on the floor. Vinny was kind enough to give me a room in his home where I could lay my head at night. After what I did to Jack Hillman, all I wanted to do was sleep. A lot of men would feel guilty over hurting a man like that. Me? No, not even slightly. I'm not a lot of men. In fact, not only did I not care about what I did to Hillman, I actually felt a rush of adrenaline. I enjoyed causing him pain. I enjoyed hearing him scream. I enjoyed watching him piss himself. I enjoyed the smell of fear. Like I'd found my calling. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether or not Momma knew what she got me into.

After coming out of the bathroom, I sit on a chair in the corner and light up a Newport. Just as I do so, there is a knock at the door. When it opens, I come to find out its Vinny.

”The Boss would like to see you.”

”Something wrong?”

”Anytime the Boss requests someones presence its either really really good, or really really bad.”

”Well, I did what he ordered. I don't see how it could be bad.”

”Mr. Falcon, there is one thing you need to learn about the Boss. The man can go from overjoyed to wanting you whacked at the drop of a dime.

“Get showered. We leave in a half hour.”

About an hour and fifteen minutes later, we pull up to the Bosses sprawling New York mansion. The first time I saw it I was admittedly just a little nervous. Unsure of what I was about to enter. Now, I know. Now, I can see what I'm walking into and I have to tell you, it makes me miss all that money. It makes me miss all the cars and the trips to wherever the fuck I wanted to go. It makes me miss the wild parties and my yearly trips to Vegas to win even more money. Of all the things it makes me miss, you want to know what I don't miss? Sara. My wife.

Before her and I were married, my brother Scott warned she was a gold digger. Of course, we all can get blinded by love, or at least what we perceive as love. I never believed it. She never left my side. She was there to answer to my every desire. Sexual and otherwise. The money was gone now, and so was she.

While its true I sent her to her parents in North Carolina, the fact is, I haven't heard from her. I've called, not even so much as a response. I've talked to her parents, sure. It's always a different excuse though. One time its 'Sean, she's out with her old class mates.' Or, 'Sean, she's at a job interview with a law firm.'

Bullshit.

Sara, God love her, has never had a job in her life. She's not about to start now. I know exactly what she's doing, even if her parents are blind to the truth. She's looking to hook the next big fish.

Don't worry. Sean Falcon is down, but not out. If she's doing what I think she's doing, she'll get whats coming to her.

All these thoughts about Sara quickly subside as I enter the Bosses office. I'm not even sure why I call it an office. It's more like a smoking lounge that happens to have a giant desk at one end of the room.

The Boss, Dominic Castellano, enters not long after Vinny and I. He takes a seat behind his desk in his big fancy leather chair. He strokes his chin like others stroke their beards.

”Vinny, leave me with Mr. Falcon, will ya?”

”Sure thing, Boss.”

Vinny exits as asked and I thought now was as good a time as any to apologize for the John Gotti remark.

”Mr. Castellano, I wanted to apologize for yesterday.”

”What about?”

”The John Gotti joke. I didn't realize you were of the same Castellano's. What's more, I didn't realize that this business you're in, is that business. I just want to make sure you know that I sincerely apologize.”

”John Gotti was a scumbag that murdered my uncle in cold blood. He didn't want to wait his turn to lead the Family, so he murdered his way there. I accept your apology.

”So, that business that needed attended to with Jack Hillman. Did it work?”

I notice agitation in Castellano's demeanor. Something isn't quite right, but I don't know what it is.

”Yeah, yeah. You did great, kid. Construction starts Monday.”

I get the feeling he needs to get something off his chest. For whatever reason, he just won't spit it out. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little on the apprehensive side when it comes to this man. For all intents and purposes, he seems like a good family man, but at the same time, he's also the fucking Boss of a damned New York crime family. The shit made so famous in movies. This guy was 100% mafia. It's all fun in the movies, but it kind of makes you scared shit less in person, live, and sitting right in front of you.

”Mr. Castellano, I get the feeling you want to talk about something. I don't know what it is, but I can tell you I'm here to listen.”

I totally sounded like a chick just now.

”Sean, what do you know of loyalty?”

”I'm not sure what you're getting at, sir. I was a very rich man all my life. Being loyal to the money was all I knew. The money is gone now, so I'm kind of learning as I go.”

”People, Sean, people. Not the money. Are you loyal to people?”

I feel I need to be honest. This makes me nervous.

”No. I'd have to say I'm not a loyal man. When you live the life I lived, Boss. You never know who you can trust. Who is after you for only what you can give them, and who is after you because they genuinely care for you, is hard to decipher.”

”Good.”

I'm starting to get confused.

”You're obviously loyal. You've known the Falcon family for a couple of generations now. You never met me before yesterday. Probably never heard of me, in fact. Yet, here you are. I'm sitting in front of you and you're willing to help me get all that money back where it belongs. Why? Because you had some good business dealings with my family and you feel a loyalty to them for those deals.”

”If I were to ask you to do something big. Something bigger than big. Huge, in fact. Could I trust you to keep your mouth shut and not utter one single word to Vinny or the other under bosses?”

”If I have an ounce of loyalty to your.... business... sir, it'd be to you. You're the boss. Not them.”

What the fuck is he going to ask me to do?

”Sean, I'm about to get whacked.”

”I don't understand.”

”Neither do I. But, its a fact. I've had my under bosses cars and homes and hangouts bugged for years. If there is one thing I've learned over the years, its the fact that you can't be too cautious. Y'know what I'm sayin'?”

”Yeah, yeah I do.”

”Well, when they get together, they've talked about whacking one of the Bosses of the five Families. Obviously, it made me listen harder and closer. Last night, when you were doing what you were asked to do, I heard the truth. Not just any boss, Sean. Me.

“'Castellano will never know what hit him.'”

”Holy shit, Boss.”

”I promised your mother I'd protect you, and I will. Now, I need you to protect me.”

”You give me the orders, Mr. Castellano. Whatever you want done, consider it done.”

”Good. That's what I wanted to hear. You can't breathe a word of this to anyone.”

”I know.”

”They'll be meeting again real soon. I don't know when, so you'll have to pay close attention to Vinny without it looking like you're paying attention.

“When they meet....”

Even he's hesitating.

”Get 'em all. All three of them.”

Fade.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sean Falcon's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-04-2013)