Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I've already won (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-04-2013, 04:44 AM

We need to get a couple things straightened out heading into this night of sacrifice. Peter, I'll excuse your low level of intelligence for now but let me remind you of a few things. It was ME that won the match, Paradoxica had nothing to do with the outcome and I will make sure to let my teammates as well as Angelus know this moving forwards to our big match next Warfare.

As far as your apparent troubled feud with the Brotherhood goes, I'm not for that bullshit drama so I'll keep out of it. As far as I see it, they did themselves a favour. Face it Pete, after your loss on Warfare you're only showing that you're getting weaker.

Lang is taking a walk in a park, location unknown but we can assume it's in San Diego after Warfare ended.

You seem to be getting mad lately, but hell I wouldn't blame you Peter you've had your fair share of bad luck, I'd get pretty pissed off. But for one second if you think this shtick intimidates anyone around here, your sadly mistaken. I can think of a less intimidating man than yourself Gilmour, so you can go ahead and try to get us to believe that you're a new man and that you're unleashing all these demons inside of you.

Do you know what I like to call that?

Lang stops walking and stands still, not looking up at the camera and looking at his reflection down at a puddle.

I like to call that mentally unstable Peter. You aren't unleashing anything new, this is old bullshit. This is the Peter we get when you lose? Quite frankly it's a comedic relief, especially considering the fact I'm the one that's caused you to go off of your chains. You think because you scream and get angry your going to intimidate anyone?

I can get angry too...

I CAN GET FUCKING ANGRY TOO YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Lang looks back up with a look of fury and rage, he seems ready to drop a ''pipebomb'' of his own.

PETER, FUCK YOU. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE MENTALLY DERANGED LIKE YOU, CAN'T HANDLE A LOSS AND HAVE TO BITCH AND BITCH AND BITCH. I DIDN'T COME HERE TO BE MOCKED, I DIDN'T COME HERE TO BE HUMILIATED I CAME HERE TO FIGHT. I HOPE TO GOD YOU GET BY MORRISON IN YOUR ''COMPETITION'' BUT HELL, YOU'RE BAD AT ANYTHING YOU DO INCLUDING YOUR EATING HABITS...

Lang stops and calms down, knowing he's blowing his lid right now and tries to regain composure.

You need to forget about your 5 deathmatch championships that you've won from Japan, they don't matter. You're obviously a different person then when you were able to gain those championships. You're nothing but the SHELL of a man now, you really expect to get over in this? You're going to get over all right, people are going to be worried for you Peter and it doesn't matter how much you shun the audiences of the XWF, after the pain you go through they're going to be legitimately worried for you.

Lang soon encounters an empty field, looking around and walking along the edges of it.

Let me tell everyone what's going to take place this upcoming Shove-it, first off we have Sincere Lee Wild. Let me just get this off of my chest, this isn't exactly a match. This could end up being one of the worst nights of my life, and I'm going to need to know that going in. However, I'm confident in my abilities that somehow I will escape unharmed, if you know what I mean.

Lang stops his walking again, just dropping to the ground and sitting in a cross legged position, he puts his hood over his face so we get a limited view.

Followed by this match... either Peter or Morrison. Andrew, I haven't really talked about you but the same applies for every wrestler that I will face, if you get by Gilmour in your ''eating contest'' than we will have a bit of fun and entertain the fans. Thumbtacks and barbed wire sounds pretty good to me, I will show exactly why I am part of this ''Extreme Revolution'' that has dominated within the XWF, this will be right down my alley.

Followed by this... I believe the main event was referred to as a ''Fucking Insanity match''. That sounds... too good to be true.

Lang laughs to himself, the rain has picked up and he slowly stands up and continues his walking.

IT'S NEARLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE MY FRIENDS... There are too many people that I would like to get my hands on.

Mr. Radio, you decided to opt out of our War games match. Regardless, I proved that you wouldn't of been any use to us when I earned the pin fall. I hold a bit of ill will towards you, how fucking dare you not take that chance. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A COMPETITOR, BUT YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A LITTLE BITCH...

Followed by Radio, it's the man that took his spot... Smoke man. This kid, compared to Radio took his chances and went into our War games match with the risk of being absolutely fucking buried, but he survived and I give him props on that. However, don't think that we're friends or even allies Smoke man... it will be pleasure to kick you in the face if we meet.

Oh, BUT WE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT ''JUAN'' MADISON! Some people are comparing him to our king, John Madison! Who would of thought? He's got some talent that's for sure, and he even resembles John a fair bit... that's weird. But regardless, he's got it coming.

Whether it be any of them, or anyone else the matter of the fact is I'm going to go through and I quote ''HELL... FIRE... AND BRIMSTONE'' that night. You can rest assured I will make it to the main event, and there is absolutely no way I will allow myself to be pinned, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I'M GOING TO GET SET ON FIRE... and there's absolutely no way in hell I'm going to be put down for the 10 count.

I've already won, you just don't know it yet.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Christine Nash (09-04-2013), John Austin (09-04-2013)