Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tag Title Match CHANGED!
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2013, 07:29 PM

As you all know, The Church fairly and unquestionably defeated the Extreme Revolution in order to become the top challengers to the Tag Team Championship.

Citing some complaint from an unnamed individual, although I'm sure I could easily spot him, the Administrator Network has ordered that not only will Sebastian Duke and Griffin MacAlister defend the Tag Team titles against the Church next week on Madness, but the Extreme Revolution is now added to the match. Much to my chagrin.

Live, on Madness this trio of tag teams will compete in a TLC Match! It promises to be an all out war. Somebody is going to get hurt. That's just the way I like it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-03-2013), Cam Lang (09-03-2013), Christine Nash (09-03-2013), LJ Havok (09-04-2013), Mr. Radio (09-04-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-03-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-03-2013, 07:34 PM

WOW whata match!

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2013, 07:50 PM

Another handout for Extreme Revolution, imagine that.

These guys should add Peter Gilmour's fat ass to the group since he also accepts handouts and says "to the XTREEEEEEME!" a lot.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-04-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2013, 07:54 PM

(09-03-2013, 07:34 PM)Christine Nash Said: WOW whata match!

You mean "Wow, what a horrible decision!" seeing as how Extreme Revolution had to lose to a couple of Mormon rookies in order to receive it.

I guess I'll go lose to a couple of Jehovah's witnesses so I can get a Tag Title shot.
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2013, 07:57 PM

(09-03-2013, 07:54 PM)John Madison Said:

You mean "Wow, what a horrible decision!" seeing as how Extreme Revolution had to lose to a couple of Mormon rookies in order to receive it.

I guess I'll go lose to a couple of Jehovah's witnesses so I can get a Tag Title shot.

Your just jealous. You didn't get a shot. I like the fact it is more teams and a TLC match. Mmm right up my ally. Hehe

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2013, 07:59 PM

(09-03-2013, 07:57 PM)Christine Nash Said:
(09-03-2013, 07:54 PM)John Madison Said:

Your just jealous. You didn't get a shot. I like the fact it is more teams and a TLC match. Mmm right up my ally. Hehe

"Woah, not saying that Madison needs me intervening for him, I'm doing this to point out logical fallacies in this statement.

John Madison is our esteemed King.

He doesn't need a tag title match.

No wonder Callaway dropped you like a bad habit, your stupidity must be addictive."
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2013, 07:59 PM

John, for once I completely agree with you. Did you know, the Network sent in representatives to confiscate my Twinkies!?

This is an outrage!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Matt Lennox (09-04-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-03-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2013, 08:03 PM

(09-03-2013, 07:59 PM)Jessie Diaz Said:
(09-03-2013, 07:57 PM)Christine Nash Said:
(09-03-2013, 07:54 PM)John Madison Said: You mean "Wow, what a horrible decision!" seeing as how Extreme Revolution had to lose to a couple of Mormon rookies in order to receive it.

"Woah, not saying that Madison needs me intervening for him, I'm doing this to point out logical fallacies in this statement.

No wonder Callaway dropped you like a bad habit, your stupidity must be addictive."

At least I don't kiss peoples asses to get what I want. And who the hell are you to judge anyone? I was doing fine before Ally and I teamed and I will do fine after and it ain't any of your damn business.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-04-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2013, 08:09 PM

(09-03-2013, 08:03 PM)Christine Nash Said:
(09-03-2013, 07:59 PM)Jessie Diaz Said:
(09-03-2013, 07:57 PM)Christine Nash Said: Your just jealous. You didn't get a shot. I like the fact it is more teams and a TLC match. Mmm right up my ally. Hehe

At least I don't kiss peoples asses to get what I want. And who the hell are you to judge anyone? I was doing fine before Ally and I teamed and I will do fine after and it ain't any of your damn business.

"An ass kisser? Is that all you got? Not only is that factually incorrect, because I'm more than capable of fighting my own battles and earning opportunities without the aid of others, something you proved to be incapable of doing.

I mean, having that Cam Lang guy earn you a victory so you can get a title shot? After being roped into the match because no one wanted you in the main event? Just like the gauntlet match?

Wow, you really know how to do well for yourself.

You're pathetic.

Weak.

Face it, you NEED others to help you.

Ergo, you're nothing but a liar and a hypocrite."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Minxs (09-03-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-03-2013, 08:27 PM

this should be a slobberknocker!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2013, 08:29 PM

Alexandra looks around at the people involved.

"Damn, you just got served Christine. How does it feel to know that everyone around here thinks you are a joke? Jessie was right, you can't win anything without help."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-03-2013), Minxs (09-03-2013)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-03-2013, 08:31 PM

It's come to my apparent attention that some of the higher authority around here may not exactly be ''fond'' of myself and the Extreme revolution. It's pretty blatant, considering none other then Paul Heyman took our victory away. Regardless, the right decision is made and I'm more excited than anything else to get in that ring.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2013, 08:33 PM

(09-03-2013, 08:24 PM)DShadows Said: "Ladies. There is not need to fight with words. Duke it out in the ring. Or you can both just come with me and smoke a fatty. What do you ladies say?"

"Better yet; why don't I just slash your throat with a rusty fucking screwdriver and use your blood to wash out your fucking eyes? That's what I think of your worthless suggestions, cunt."
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-04-2013, 02:40 AM

Lets all calm down and have some tea

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(09-04-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-04-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-04-2013, 04:00 AM

Looks like Tony Santos and Paul Heyman have a lot in common. Both lost their smile in the same night...Regardless, if you are screwing us over to get us to leave the company you have another thing coming, Paul. We always have our ways. We will also continue to be a big problem for you. It is going to kill you to have us as tag champions. You think that will slow us down on causing problems on your show? Nope it's going to be worse. And John Madison, I haven't forgotten about you. I haven't forgotten that Gilmour could have and WOULD have dethroned you if it had not been for Eli James IV. So who is really handed stuff? Not us. We earned it. And while I may not be wrestling on Warfare trust me I will be there to watch my associates beat that moonlight girl and the preacher guy. (laughs) And Jesse, how'd betrayal taste when I turned on you in the Wargames match? Hmm? Christine Nash could easily take you out like we are going to take out The Brotherhood and The Church...in a TLC match! Madness is going to be Extreme next week.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Cam Lang (09-04-2013), Christine Nash (09-04-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-04-2013, 06:03 AM

I am glad to see people still kiss peoples asses and don't give a flying fuck. You know... I am not going to stoop to your ass level and degrade myself for no one. You want to go fuck your way to the top... then be my guest. I am going to do it the way I was taught and work my ass off and earn my way. All I see around her are freaking barbie dolls that have shit for brains. You want to call me a lier... fine... At least I don't kiss ass. Never have... never will. I don't depend on someone to win my battles. Yes this match someone else got the pin... I am happy for him. But I garentee... he won't be... nor will anyone else be helping me fight my match on Warfare. If I win... Awesome... if I don't... I learn from my mistakes and work to be even better. I doubt any of you do that sense all you so called ladies wants to do is lift you legs for the first ass Male that crosses your path. All I did was give Heyman credit for a match and you have to start fucking shit. Well guess what? I am done with your shit ass and if you want to talk shit... you can do it in the ring like a fucking adult instead of acting like a freaking child. Good day!

(leaves the thread)

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-04-2013), LJ Havok (09-04-2013), Rebel (09-04-2013)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 06:38 AM

I think The Congregation should be added to that tag team title match.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2013, 06:51 AM

Because they love the spotlight.. Right, Eli?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Christine Nash (09-04-2013)
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 06:56 AM

Heh. Nah, man, because the truth must continue to be spread.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2013, 06:59 AM

Your truth isn't truth. It's convoluted and used for personal gain and power. You're a smart man. You see people's weaknesses and capitalize on them. I am not weak. Also I should not have to tell you that your little Congregation does not deserve a spot in this match. Fact of the matter is The Church do not even deserve to be in this match. They stole a win thanks to Paul.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Cam Lang (09-04-2013), Christine Nash (09-04-2013), Rebel (09-04-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 08:07 AM

Something really does need to be done about that Administrator Network! How DARE they interfere in MY show!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
(09-04-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2013, 08:13 AM

They are smart and you're not, boss man. It's that simple. They know ER is money. And your personal vendetta clouded what was best for the show.

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 08:13 AM

Nobody knows truth, huh? I see you've won a match.. true?

And LJ.. all I hear from your mouth is cries from the heart. You blame everyone for the loss, get put in a title match, and still complain about a loss. And my truth is truth. Have fun lyin' to yourself.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2013, 08:15 AM

I don't lie. And I don't make excuses. If you saw the match then you saw ER pick up the win. I'm not complaining, just simply stating TRUTH.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 08:16 AM

Tell him, Eli! The sons of bitches lost! Not my fault! Eli James the fourth.... Preach to these ass clowns, the truth!

Keep on preachin' on!
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 08:32 AM

The truth is you lost. The rest is complaining.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-04-2013, 08:36 AM

It's obvious Eli's mind is still clouded after he passed out last Warfare. For anyone that didn't pay attention, we clearly got the 1-2-3 and the Walrus clearly screwed us. Besides the point, the highest authority know we're silver ready to be made into gold. We're ready.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Matt Lennox (09-04-2013)
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 08:39 AM

Clouded with truth, Cam. But keep tellin' yourselves different. A fool believes he's the best, and even when he's proven wrong with truth.. he still believes it.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 12:47 PM

(09-04-2013, 06:03 AM)Christine Nash Said: I am glad to see people still kiss peoples asses and don't give a flying fuck. You know... I am not going to stoop to your ass level and degrade myself for no one. You want to go fuck your way to the top... then be my guest. I am going to do it the way I was taught and work my ass off and earn my way. All I see around her are freaking barbie dolls that have shit for brains. You want to call me a lier... fine... At least I don't kiss ass. Never have... never will. I don't depend on someone to win my battles. Yes this match someone else got the pin... I am happy for him. But I garentee... he won't be... nor will anyone else be helping me fight my match on Warfare. If I win... Awesome... if I don't... I learn from my mistakes and work to be even better. I doubt any of you do that sense all you so called ladies wants to do is lift you legs for the first ass Male that crosses your path. All I did was give Heyman credit for a match and you have to start fucking shit. Well guess what? I am done with your shit ass and if you want to talk shit... you can do it in the ring like a fucking adult instead of acting like a freaking child. Good day!

(leaves the thread)

Be careful what you wish for! Giovanni Ferrari just might hear you and grant that wish.

Christine Nash
- vs -
Jessie Diaz
Classic Mud Wrasslin Match

Best of luck ladies!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-04-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-04-2013), Christine Nash (09-04-2013), Mr. Radio (09-04-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-04-2013, 01:22 PM

(09-04-2013, 06:03 AM)Christine Nash Said: I am glad to see people still kiss peoples asses and don't give a flying fuck. You know... I am not going to stoop to your ass level and degrade myself for no one. You want to go fuck your way to the top... then be my guest. I am going to do it the way I was taught and work my ass off and earn my way. All I see around her are freaking barbie dolls that have shit for brains. You want to call me a lier... fine... At least I don't kiss ass. Never have... never will. I don't depend on someone to win my battles. Yes this match someone else got the pin... I am happy for him. But I garentee... he won't be... nor will anyone else be helping me fight my match on Warfare. If I win... Awesome... if I don't... I learn from my mistakes and work to be even better. I doubt any of you do that sense all you so called ladies wants to do is lift you legs for the first ass Male that crosses your path. All I did was give Heyman credit for a match and you have to start fucking shit. Well guess what? I am done with your shit ass and if you want to talk shit... you can do it in the ring like a fucking adult instead of acting like a freaking child. Good day!

(leaves the thread)

"You are so very right. No one gives a flying fuck! HAHA! I think it's funny how you sit here and act like a hypocrite. I mean come on. It was you who said you no longer trusted Matt Ward. But yet, a few weeks later you are his girlfriend again, never mind that he ripped your heart out and tore it to shreds. You just couldn't wait to climb back into his bed. You wonder why I left your ass in the middle of the ring, you want to know why? I left you in the middle of that ring because you are weak. I can only speak for myself when I say this... but you are pathetic. You let the past dictate your future. Sure I got dumped, sure it hurt, but guess what I'm moving on. I'm one of the top divas in this company, I've had countless title shots. I've been paying my dues since I signed my contract, and I've done it without help. You forget Christine, I know you, better than anyone else here. We've been the best of friends and the worst of enemies. But to be honest with you, stepping to myself or Jessie with this little holier than thou art attitude will be the quickest way to an ass kicking. I've been in the ring with Jessie, it was a close call, there were times when she almost had my number. What you see as "ass kissing" I see as respect and I'm sure Jessie see's that too."

Alexandra shrugs her shoulders.

"As for your comment about people sleeping their way to the top, I know that can't be about me. The last I checked, I'm not the one with eleven children."

Alexandra chuckled softly.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-04-2013), Minxs (09-04-2013), Mr. Radio (09-04-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-04-2013, 07:28 PM

(09-04-2013, 08:07 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Something really does need to be done about that Administrator Network! How DARE they interfere in MY show!?

We love you too, Pauly. The Administrator Network has its eye on you. We appreciate the extra flare you're giving our decision in the eye of the public.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post