Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
well well well
Captain Extreme Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

09-02-2013, 03:58 PM

Well, I see you decided to respond. I guess I do have to amp up my shit don't I. Well let us take a dive into your latest trash

For one......I have never been in this federation before and do not know why you are calling me Bryce. I am EVAN LEE FUCKING DANGEROUS. I am not Bryce the extremist as he called himself. Secondly, even if I was him, he has been through way worse then any of that shit you mentioned. Have you been through a flaming table, how about thrown off the rafters rammed into a barb wired steel cage, or how about getting ran over in a hit and run just for the Xtreme Championship? No you haven't. Proved case in point. How about this, have you ever been rendered helpless while your sister gets brutally murdered? Found out your parents were in a plane accident? How about finding out that your girlfriend was cheating on you for 4 months without any knowledge until you walked into your own house and caught her. You wanna talk pain. Physical pain is nothing compared to the psychological damage that can take place.

Thirdly, what do you mean when you say write the right thing. We are cutting promos not typing/writing this shit. Nice try with that crap.

Lastly, your promo skills are treacherous. I mean absolutely horrible. If this comes down to who pisses off the other first. You seem to be the one with the short fuse, and once I have you psychologically beat, I might as well have already beat you in that ring.

With all that said I am board of this battle of the mouths and am going to rest up. Tomorrow, my training begins.
Edit Hate Post Like Post