Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chatting with Radio: Glass pane edition (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-03-2013, 04:44 PM

Chatting with Radio!
Glass pane edition!

Hello everyone and welcome back to Chatting with Radio! On this episode we will be discussing The Night of Sacrifice Tournament. I have a really strong feeling about this one, In the opening rounds I get to face Archie Lawson in a Glass houses match! that should be fun, me slamming Archie Lawson through a bunch of glass. Sounds awesome right? I don't know what it is but there has always been something about Archie that has made me want to punch him right in his face. When I do that I have to then face Sean falcon the third. Easiest...tournament...ever. At least until The finals, then that is when it get's a lot more difficult. Like I said I have full confidence though, there are some big players in the tournament but am I even shivering in boots? No! I understand that I lost my match on Monday, shit happens. That was actually the first time I've lost in over a month! I mean I'm on a roll! this Saturday I Win the tournament and challenge that prick Luca for his title and then not too long after that I get to Fight Mr. Supernova for his TV title! A few months ago I fought Mr. Satellite for the TV title. Yes, he was still the champion a few months ago. I was still some what new at the time so I was exactly prepared for what was to come. Talking about the wrong subject, sorry. Anyways, Night of sacrifice! The night in which you risk your body for a chance to get a shot at Luca's European title! You may or may not win that match so pretty much if you win the tournament and lost to Luca all of the Sacrificing will be for nothing. That's why Come Saturday I won't be putting myself in danger, I'm not saying I'm not going to but I'm not going to be stupid about it. I'm going to beat Archie and Sean Falcon and then go to the finals. That's not really anything else to it for now.

Next topic! As you all know I happen to be in a relationship with Micah Jacobs. Yeah, That's right! Novey's losing girls and radio's getting one! Speaking of Nova's former Flame, Him hurting my good friend Alexandra just gives me a whole new reason to kick his ass. I knew Nova was a prick but seriously? You break her heart then you beat her up?! yeah, looking good Nova! There are space people like him, who are self righteous pricks. Then there are space people like me, I respect women and don't act like a prick...All the time. I should save this for when My match with him comes up but Ya know, I'm just so amped up for this match I just have to talk about it now. I can't wait to step in the ring with Nova for the second time. This time around however, the outcome will be different. I'm going to win for Me, I'm going to win for Alexandra, I'm going to surprisingly win for these ugly people in the crowd, and I'm going to win just so I can take that title in spite of you. Now on to more important matters. I found out three days ago exactly how XWF operates when someone pisses them off. Swift ion is now no longer with us because he had his fucking head chopped off. I was right there and honestly I was a little shocked that Madison would actually chop someone's fucking head off. Remind me never to report from a bleacher. Now on to talking about Archie Lawson and Sean Falcon some more. There isn't really much to say except that Archie Lawson is barely even a wrestler plus didn't he use to Co-Gm Warfare or Madness or something? It doesn't matter he sucked at his job anyways. he sin't a wrestler and he's a failed General manager, it's just the truth I'm not talking fake shit about Archie, I'm just stating a fact about him. Now Sean falcon.... The third... Beating this guy is how I got started in XWF. I remember actually being better than him in some sort of a tag match and I scored the fall and got that TV title match. Sean falcon's my bitch! Yeah, I said it! What is he going to do? take his earring off and start slapping me? My spot in the finals is already mine.

Ok, Here's the moment you all have been waiting for! An actual guest on my show! welcome My Girlfriend Micah Jacobs!

Micah walks on stage and takes a seat next to Radio.

So, Micah, Since this is Chatting with radio what do you think my chances are at winning the Tournament? and please be honest.

Micah Jacobs: well, You of course have a spot in the finals for sure that's a definite. The Finals however, You have a pretty good shot at winning it all. I'm not just saying that because I love you but it's because I really do believe you can do it.

Radio smirks and put's his hand on Micah's leg that was closest to him.

So you all heard it from Micah Jacobs that I have a really good shot at winning the tournament. Plus, do any other have a Girlfriend as hot as mine? even a girlfriend at all? Petey does but there is still speculation that his partner is a man. Even if other's have a partner, is theirs a vampire? probably not, Micah you're probably the most attractive women on the roster.

Thanks Radio. May I just add that Radio is more handsome than Supernova. Me and Alexandra both agreed on that.

Did you now?

radio starts to put his hand up on Micah's thigh.

Well everyone It's time that we say goodbye and I will see you whenever the next Chatting with Radio is. Oh and I almost forgot, this was the Glass Pane edition wasn't it. excuse me Micah.

Radio get's up and grabs a random audience member and put's him on his shoulders. He laughs and spins him around for the Around the galaxy right through the Glass pane that was conveniently sitting there the whole time!

I stopped the show early because I would rather spend my time alone with you then talking to all of those idiots about the XWF idiots.

aww you do care!

Radio grabs Micah's ass and pulls her close to him. He then walks with her into the dressing room and locks the door. aaand that's where the show ends!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-04-2013), John Austin (09-03-2013), Minxs (09-03-2013)