Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The war rages on... (RP 1)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-03-2013, 08:13 AM

Smithy: Come on, time to get up

I am feeling drowsy and confused as I hear a familiar voice ringing through my ears trying to get a response from my collapsed body. I open my eyes to a blur not really seeing anything apart from shapes. I look around trying to focus my eyes and get a better look at my surroundings.

SMACK

I feel a sharp pain as someone has slapped me across the cheek. Due to the slap my eyes come into focus and I see someone standing over me. It takes me a few seconds to realise who is hovering over me. Smithy towers over me unimpressed at what he sees. After a few seconds he goes out of my line of sight, I then slowly sit myself up still feeling drowsy and a little sick. I look around and notice that I seem to be in a shed. The shed is empty no tools or even shelves. It's pretty dark apart from the light coming through a small window which smithy was looking out in the distance while smoking a cigarette. I was about to say something when the sound of thunder distracts me. I can then hear the hard fall of rain hit the the shed to the point of where it starts to drown out the uncomfortable silence that has filled the shed since I awoke.

Smithy: I know sometimes you love the rain, especially at night when hits the window you find it relaxing, sometimes you can even fall asleep to the rain. Right now though I have to say I hate the rain more than ever. It's been raining here for days.

I shuffle backwards away from Smithy and lean against the back wall of the shed. I then clasp my knees together and curl myself into a ball.

Smithy: What do you have to be upset about to create this storm? Last time I checked you had an opportunity at the Xtreme title.

Jason E Smith: This storm is not created by sadness. The storm is created by anger. My anger is simple the itch for destruction grows stronger. It's time for the world to burn.

I hold my head in my hands as the mixture of a headache and sickness take over my body.

Jason E Smith: The same people hold the power in the XWF and now it's time for change. Plus the same people grab that spotlight. Nobody talked about the team that won the War Games match no they were talking about Peter Gilmour's latest chapter in his fatty saga.

Smithy: This storm was only heading our way the last time we spoke, so the clouds have been forming for some time.

Jason E Smith: Yes they have indeed and what a grave mistake it will be to overlook me

Smithy: That will change for when we get our hands on the Xtreme title we shall make them understand the vision of the future as we continue to spread our message of chaos and disorder.

Jason E Smith: I first must get over the two men that try and stand in my way. I have been placed in a Triple Threat extreme rules match where thumbtacks shall surround the ring this week.

Smithy: Is that really a threat?

Jason E Smith: It could be, with kronus having an opportunity at revenge after falling at my feet so many times, and a young puppy they call Vynl.

Smithy: So you plan to use this match to send warning shot to the XWF?

I lift my head and look at Smithy.

Jason E Smith: No.... This match will be a slaughter as I can use neither one of them to send a message... especially... Jack Kronus. I have defeated him so many times either because of the lack of brains or the lack of skill.

I stand up and as I'm getting up I slide against the wood of the shed.

Jason E Smith: An example of Jack's stupidity is back at leap of faith when I tried to claim UFO title. Kronus thought he could trust me when trying to get rid of Hunter Moore, we both grab a side of Moore, we both charge towards the ropes but I let go. Moore goes over the top rope but hang on. Kronus turned around and ran his mouth, I then hit him with lariat he then goes over the top rope and falls to the floor. I believe that elimination could have been avoided. Kronus eliminated himself by the lack of brains as he thought he could trust me in match that was every man for himself. A normal person would of taken an advantage of the situation that Moore was in but no not Kronus a brain cell died in that time. Instead of capitalizing Kronus decided to talk crap so I did everyone a favour and hit some sense into him and that knocked him out of the ring. Maybe he would have lasted longer if used his brain.

I stop for a few seconds as my head is still pounding and distracts me from my thoughts after a few seconds I continue.

Jason E Smith: Jack Kronus recently had an opportunity to get revenge on me when he faced me and Cam Lang but his lack of skill failed him. I gave him chance to show me what he's got. To see if he could hang with me and Cam Lang but he failed. Kronus skill matched nowhere near the both of us. Then he had another opportunity to beat me in War Games and gain the victory for his team and prove he was not a waste of space. Guess What he failed again.

I start to move a little and stumble and fall back and hit the wall. Smithy looks over.

Smithy: Just relax a bit. Try not to move

Jason E Smith: See Smithy he calls himself a phantom HAHAHAHA... That man is no phantom. I see him so clearly and I am certainty not afraid of him. I can not use him to send a message because I have used his spirit too many times to make my fire stronger and adding more of his spirit will not make the glow brighter as I have all proven how much better I truly am than this so called phantom.

The war rages on and this battle is just distraction from the real goal of this war claiming the Xtreme title
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
(09-04-2013)