Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lion's Den - Finale
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-03-2013, 02:03 PM

Tomorrow. Tomorrow, I walk back into the War Room to fight once more. This time no one's at my side, and this one I will have to do alone. My friends in the XWF, minimal. My opponents, they will be many, and I already have many in store. The men in the Night of Sacrifice Tournament, my former teammates and the X-Treme Champion himself all in one go next Wednesday, but for now, my fellow rookie: The "Lionheart", Mike Harrison.

The light comes on with a click. Smoke Man is sitting on the other side of a square wooden table, arching his back forward as he rests with both elbows on the table. He has a stern look on his face, which is enforced by the shadows cast from the lightbulb shining its light down from a foot or two above him. Outside the light beam, only darkness encompasses the background.

As of right now, my opponent has not voiced any concern or attempt against me, in anyway whatsoever. So be it. It gives me much, much more than enough time to emphasise my statement. Whatever you say in the end, if you even choose to speak at all, will not matter. I don't care whether you decide to pick my words and sentences apart bit by bit to make you seem like the dominant competitor going forth into the contest on Wednesday. I've said before: actions speak louder than words, even after all I said I will prove that to you tomorrow night. Less than 24 hours between we meet face-to-face in the ring, to beat the holy hell into each other.

Smoke cranes his neck around his head, until we hear a satisfying crack.

It's a regular, one-on-one, single fall contest. Nothing extreme, nothing insane, just two guys showing how they handle fighting in it's purest form. Disqualification is in effect. Say outside of the ring for just 10 seconds and you're out of the competition. The only way to win is by pinfall...

He pauses to smirk an evil smirk.

Or by submission.

He suddenly and quickly un-tucks his chair away from the table, creating an unnatural and ear-wrenching screech as the wood of the chair legs sharply drags against the wood of the floor. Jumping to his feet, the camera slowly pans up and he walks around to the back of the chair, never disappearing to the black void beyond. Quietly tucking it back in, he leans against the back of the chair with his hands, shifting his upper body-weight forward to lean over it.

You may be confused by now, aye? Me, a guy trying to get along with anyone who will co-operate, sitting in a dark room with only a lightbulb illuminating my person. Well, I'll put it in simple, understandable terms. I wanted to cut the bullshit. Sitting in a café, laying beat up in a hospital bed, that ain't gonna go far. With this, you aren't distracted. You will listen to every word I say.

In a reverse motion as before, Smoke un-tucks his chair silently and sits in it, leaning in the same position as before.

And as you're listening, you'd better listen good. This Wednesday, I only have one goal in mind. I am not going in there to beat you until I can knock you down for three seconds. I want to leave an impression. A real one. Sure, debuting in a War Games match is big, but you did that too. I will show you and everyone not to underestimate the 'nice guy'. I will make you suffer, because when the bell rings, there is nothing but the rules to stop me from kicking your ass and sending a message to everyone in the locker room. I will make the match as long as it needs to be, so that in the end, you will tap out to the Smokescreen Armbar, and your arm will find a new home.

The smirk crosses his face once more.

A cast.

In silence, he reaches up to the lightbulb, just next to it being a small string. He tugs it, and it clicks off into a total, complete, darkness.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Christine Nash (09-03-2013)