Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-30-2024, 06:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessica Diaz Offers a Word of Advice to Gilmour's Would be Opponents
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-03-2013, 12:16 PM

(09-03-2013, 12:02 PM)Minxs Said: My brother and I are more than willing to help should you need it, Jessica or Jessie...which ever name you want to answer to. :)

(09-03-2013, 12:07 PM)Jonny Rebel Said:
I'm not on the card, but perhaps I could be of some service? I offer a range of services that could prevent Mr. Gilmore from winning his match, for a price of course. I know I am still a "rookie", but my actions in the ring speak for the effectiveness of my methods. Just ask Hunter Payne after I put his pretty boy face through the window of a car. Again, Ms. Diaz, this is just an option.

Wow, to think that so many are willing to aid in the punishment of Giilmour, and those who will remain directly responsible of him advancing, makes me exponentially more confident in the sanctity of this show. I appreciate the offers, and will contact you on the specifics in due time.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Minxs (09-03-2013), Rebel (09-03-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Jessica Diaz Offers a Word of Advice to Gilmour's Would be Opponents - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 09-03-2013, 12:16 PM