Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Not just a regular match... (RP 2)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-02-2013, 09:11 PM

Do I have everyone's attention now?

We're taken to the an empty room, being lit up by one singular light dead center of the room, previously Cam called out US champion Eli James and his #1 contender Alexandra Callaway, but this time Cam is not alone... he's with his members of the Extreme Revolution in Troy Turner and LJ Havok.

My fellow brothers have given me this chance to talk, me and Troy are going to tear into the two of you this upcoming Warfare but for now he's giving me my chance to speak.

Troy nods in approval and the two share a fist bump.

The very first time I stepped into a wrestling ring, my only goal in mind was to simply be noticed. I didn't care about my win/loss record, I didn't care whether people hated me or loved me... all I cared about was being noticed. But it just so turns out I'm a pretty damn good wrestler and I'm finally getting the attention I deserve.

My first main event, myself and Troy get to take on two of the most well known names within the XWF in Eli James and Alexandra Callaway. I made some questionable comments when we last met, but disregarding those Eli has responded, the man who I referred to as one-dimensional has responded and he's only proving me right.

Eli, there's one thing you don't want to do and that's question my intelligence. If I say something, there's a reason for why it's come out of my mouth. I think about what I say before I say it, and hell if it gets me in trouble then so be it but I like to tell the truth.

As for me referring to you as a veteran, you as well as I know the run in of new wrestlers that have been jumping into action lately. Eli, due to this onslaught of new talent in my eyes I would see you as one of the veterans. Even if that means being here only for a few months, we both know there's been a huge turn in as of late. All these men and women want the shot that I'm getting, but I just so happened to get here first and they'll have to simply stand still like a bunch of little children and wait their turn.

Suddenly, one of Troy's personal bodyguards comes into contact and whispers with Troy. He gets up and whispers this message right back to Lang, Lang nods his head in approval and Troy alongside his bodyguard walk off the scene leaving Lang and Havok alone. Lang stares at Havok who turns around at Turner, and gives Lang a nod of approval also as he soon walks off... leaving Lang by himself.

Eli, you like to make a tower of excuses to lie on. About, how we live on this earth and have to deal with it's laws of nature, you can make up whatever you want to but the fact is you didn't have enough fight to escape that hold. You got one upped, and don't be surprised when you get the exact same treatment at the hands of myself and Troy.

Throwing around this random verbatim is not going to do you any well, you can throw all the threats you please... the fact is on Warfare I'll be there with my partner in Troy Turner, you don't want to overlook him my friend. He's been wanting to prove himself since the day he got into this place, and personally I think he's done a fine job at this but he wants more... and looks like we've gotten what we wish.

One thing I don't understand is, how you and all these people doubt the true integrity and strength of the Extreme revolution. If I was you, I wouldn't say what I don't know. You honestly think our revolution is quote on quote ''temporal'' there will soon be an announcement made, to each and every WRESTLER on this roster that not even the great Eli James would of thought of.

Lang starts to get up and pace himself in a circle, all alone by himself he prefers this sometimes to get away from the reality of the world.

I understand why you decide to ponder by yourself Eli. This can be soothing mentally, it clears the mind without difficulty... with all the bullshit that's said within this place, it's nice to just get away sometimes.

Wait a second Eli... this just occured to me. This isn't a standard tag team match.

The lights flicker on around Lang, to reveal a table. Did you know Swift Ion lost to one of these? You wouldn't believe it, but the bitch lost to an inanimate object. Moving on...

This is what is in store for us my friends. Some of you might see this for what it actually is, a regular table. I see it as something much bigger, I like to use symbolism. When I see this, I like to think of bruised bodies, bloodied bodies, hell any kind of body. I like to think of different scenarios where I can use this piece of ''equipment'' to my advantage.

Lang stops and moves his hand over the smooth surface...

Eli, listen to me. You're partner, Ms. Callaway, you're going to have to deal with her. How annoying will that be? Will you be able to put your differences aside? I mean, think about it, this would be a good way to take her out wouldn't it? You can move away from this, you can end this by simply putting her through the table.

And hey, I wouldn't be surprised if she's thinking the exact same thing. She would want nothing more then an advantage, she'd be dumb not to think of turning on you. Keep that in mind, in a way your in it by yourself... I wish you nothing but the best of luck my good sir, and when it's all said and done you'll see yours truly standing tall once again.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
(09-03-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-04-2013)