Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rooftops of Chi-Town
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-04-2013, 09:03 AM

After returning back to Chicago witt Matt, and spending a day with the family all together... it was now time to really clear the head. Christine decided she needed to go to the one place where she knew she could stop and think. She decided she was heading to the roof... but not any roof... the roof of the Willlis Tower.

[Image: sears_tower_top_view_110.jpg]

She had left alone... and had made it up to the roof and sa down enjoying to sites from up above. It was beautiful look out at the city from up there. But then again... not everyone likes to look at rooftops. But being up there... she was away from the hussel and bussel of the world below. A world that was messed up, and stressed out and hurting. A world that she didn't fit in.

Christine knew she was different. She knew she had issues no one understood nor whated to understand. She was having problems trusting everyone... even her fiancee' and didn't know how she could get past this. She had very few she could trust... or thought she could. It seemed she had more trouble having female friends than she did male. But then again... she didn't get along with many people period.

Lots of things have gone thru her mind... the biggest one was one that she knew in the back of her head that she knew she needs to do. But she hadn't done cause of ties she had... that she really didn't have anymore. She had done a lot of thinking and soul searching and trying to figure out things in her head and the directions she needed to take. But all the voices in her head... they would tell her different things.

None of it mattered... at this moment in time, she was pretty much stuck where she was and that really didn't help her. Only thing that was going in her life was having her family back... but one part of her... the twisted part of her... the part trying to take over... she thought Christine needed to break away and get away from all her past. All her friends and family and start over. That was the part she hard to fight daily and it was the part that she was losing the battle with.

Just then she decides what she needs to do and sends a text and soon she gets a reply that makes her smile.

Christine: The first step to a new beginning starts now. Now to see what happens.

Just then someone walks up behind her... but she doesn't hear them. She turns when they speak.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
MattWard (09-04-2013)
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-04-2013, 11:05 AM

The Second City, my home standing on the very top of the Willis Tower. But to me the Willis Tower will always be known as the Sears Tower. While Christine was looking over the view then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Does this make the city look different to you now from this point of view.

Christine looks at me then she starts to speak

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-04-2013, 11:42 AM

She nods.

Christine: Very and it is more peaceful and able to think more up here.

She looks out again.

Christine: You might not be happy with me... but I did something.

Matt: What is that?

Christine: I switched show. Moved over to Madness. But I did it to get a fresh start... and I hope to do even better than I was. I am sorry if I dispointed you or makes you mad.

She looks at him.

Christine: Look I am not forcing you to stay with me... you can do what you want. Stay... go... it is up to you. But I am and may never be the same I was when we first got together... and now more than ever... I am having major trust issues. You know that first hand. So you decide... what you want to do.

She lowers her head. She didn't want anyone to feel they had to be stuck with her. Or have anything to do with her if they didn't want. She had bigger fish to fry than to deal with a personal life right now... But the choice wasn't hers alone. If Matt really wanted to stay by her side... then she wasn't going to stop him.

Christine: I am not trying to push you away... but I just want you to know I am not going to be the same as I was. More than likely never will.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-04-2013, 11:46 AM

I look at Christine then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Hunny i am proud of you, if you feel that you need to switch brands then switch brands, i am still going to support you. If you want me in your corner for your matches just let me know and i will go with you.

I lift up Christine head then she starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 06:43 AM

She shutters at his tough and pulls away slightly.

Christine: I can't protect you from what will happen and I have no control over what she does. I told you... I am not the same person. If I was... I wouldn't be keeping you are arms length. I am trying to keep you from getting hurt.

She looks down.

Christine: I left the kids before I took you as a pet... I did it to protect them. It hurt yes... but I am not stable. Never will be again. You want to stick around, fine... but right now. I don't know what the future holds and I don't know what will happen.

She looks back at Matt.

Christine: I am losing myself. Soon Christine might not even survive and She will be in control. I don't know. All I know is... I am not normal. I am not like the other girls. I am not... nor will I ever be normal. I want you to really search yourself... do you really want to risk everything on someone so screwed up... So unstable... that you could end up heartbroken and hurt worse than just a nose. I care yes... Christine... she love you... but I can't garentee that will stay. The more powerful she gets... the more I feel I am slipping away. Before long... I might be the same nut that collared you up. Do you really want to deal with that?

She looks down again playing with her ring as she had tears forming. Her body shaking as she didn't know what he would say or even think. She gave him his warning... the question now is what is he going to do.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 06:53 AM

I look at Christine then i start to speak

Matt Ward Hunny, once they are connected once again i think it will be easier, i know she is becoming powerful, but you need to save that for you matches. Hunny i am going to stay by your side no matter what.

Christine looks at me as i pull her close to me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Hunny i know this is going to be an interesting challenge for you. But you will do good, you need to not let what other say bring you down. It time that you prove that you can be a champion in this company.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 07:45 AM

She looks down.

Christine: I am not worried about what they are saying... I am more concerned what She will do. And if I can maintain control... or slip back into something not even you can control.

She looks back at him.

Christine: I am honored you want to put up with it... but what happens in she takes over and tries to lock you up again or worse... hurt you. I don't want to see it. You remember how hard it was for me when she broke your nose. Still wanna kill that dr... but I am getting over it. Really the only thing I am trying to do... is watch out for you and the family. To the point I am, but at the same time... I am hurting myself which I would rather do than see you all get hurt.

She runs a hand thru her hair.

Christine: I know your demon is still connected... but mine... I don't think she is. How do you plan on connecting them? How do you plan on making it to where she don't distroy you or degrade you or make you a damn slave. I feel it building up. I feel her getting stronger and taking control of me. Right now... I am warning you. I don't want to see something happen to you. But it is your choice. You want to tough it out, then I can't stop you. Just know... I don't have control of what she does.

Tears still flowing as she looks back down. She was still shaking like a leaf as she was showing signs of fear. Not of anyone other than herself. She was scared of herself and what she might do.

Christine: If you do choice to stay... promise me... if it gets to a dangerous point or a point you can't live with... Promise me you will take the high road. Cause I mean it... I can't live with myself if you get hurt. Even if it means staying seperated... I would rather not see you go thru hell cause of me. Please Matt... promise me.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 09:38 AM

I look at Christine then i start to speak.

Matt Ward we could go to my friends training school and do a tag team sparing match where they are on the same team.

Christine looks at me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Hunny i will take the high road, because i took the pain before, if i have to then i would take it again.

Christine looks at me then she starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 10:08 AM

She nods. She was still concerned and really didn't feel like herself... and she really wanted him to protect himself. She didn't want him to worry about her when he was the one that was in danger. But she was trying to keep control.

Christine: Ok... But one last question... if she does try and turn you back into her pet... what are you going to do? You fighting her letting her do it? Cause I really don't know what she will do.

She looks at him as she sniffles with the tears still rolling.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 10:16 AM

Matt Ward I will fight to a point, but i am not going to back down from being by your side.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 10:52 AM

She nods. But at the sametime... she wasn't happy he was willing to risk everything cause of her. She wasn't worth him degrading himself or getting hurt. She closed her eyes as the tears didn't stop. He pulls her closer but part of her still wanted to move away. The Twisted One was very strong at the moment and the more she faught it... the more TA wanted to come out.

Matt wasn't her favorite person and if she had her way... he would be locked away or distroyed. But the only one keeping that from happening was Chris. But it was getting harder and harder to fight her. Everyday... The Twisted Angel was getting stronger and stronger. It every ounce of Christine strength to stay sane. Matt could keep her grounded to a point... but even that was starting to slip. What control she used to have... she was losing. The Angel, she didn't trust NO ONE... but herself. But the biggest question was... can anyone tame her? Could Matt?

Christine: I respect you wanting to stay by myside. I just don't want you hurt. I don't want to see you locked up again... I want you to be able to be here for the kids when I can't. That is why I say... promise to leave if she gets that bad. I mean it. I am not going to get better. I have tried. All the dr wants to do is lock me away. I swear Matt... I can't control her.

She wipes her face and sniffles again.

Christine: Ok when do you want to go to this place? Cause I really have to train for these 3 matches I have coming up.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 06:44 PM

i look at Christine then i start to speak

Matt Ward I say we can go tomorrow, because your first of three is Monday.

Christine looks at me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward you can control her baby, you need to prove that your past can't hurt you, that what is make you weak is your past.

Christine looks at me while she starts to speak

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 07:28 PM

She shakes her head.

Christine: NO! No I can't. Not now... NO!.

Her head goes into her hands. She was fighting to stay sane... then when she looks up... she wasn't Christine. She wasn't Twisted Angel... she was the little girl.

Little Chris: Hi... what we doing up here?

Matt: You came up here to think and get away from the world.

Little Chris: Oh? Did I think anything good?

Matt: You thought about a lot. Hun, why are you so insecure?

Little Chris: I not! I not in...se...cure!

Matt shakes his head. Christine looks over the edge.

Little Chris: Wow... long way down. Don't get close to edge. Don't want Matty to fall. NO that be bad, Yeah that be really bad. Then you be gone bye bye. No gone bye bye. Matty stay and play? Better yet... lets go somewhere and play. Please? Pretty Please? Pretty, Pretty please with a cherry on top?

She bit her lip and twirled her hair with her finger.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 07:37 PM

After taking Christine by the hand while we go down to the bottom floor of the Willis Tower once we get to the bottom then i start to speak.

Matt Ward I know a place where we can go.

Little Chris Where

Matt Ward We are going to go to Navy Pier

Christine starts to come back to normal then she starts to speak.

Christine Nash What the heck happen and why are we on the sidewalk?

Matt Ward We left because we are going to Navy Pier.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 07:42 PM

She looks totally confused.

Christine: Ok Matt, Why are we going to Navy Pier? What is so special there?

They keep walking as she tries to figure out what is going on.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2013, 07:56 PM

i look at Christine then i start to speak.

Matt Ward you want to know what so special there, i want to take you to Build a Bear, that why i want to go to Navy Pier because i want to make you a bear so you can have.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 01:53 PM

She looks at Matt.

Christine: You want to take me to build a bear? Really? Do you have something in mind?

She looks confused as they walk.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 01:56 PM

i look at Christine then i start to speak.

Matt Ward I want to surprise you with a teddy bear. I have no arterial motives.

Christine looks at me as we turn the corner towards Navy Pier then she starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 02:31 PM

She still looks confused as she slowly nods.

Christine: OK? If you say so.

Matt: I say so.

Christine: Alright. If you say so... but I can't promise you one of the two won't come out again.

Matt: I know.

They keep walking as Christine is spacing out every few mins. She isn't fazing out... but just in her own world as they walk. Matt notices it and can't help but wonder what is going on. Christine in the back of her mind knew he was concerned but she couldn't help it or control it. She looks at Matt again as he spoke.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Christine looks at me then i start to speak

Matt Ward Sarah texted me saying that she wants to see you. So that was another reason why we are going to Navy Pier.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 06:01 PM

Christine: That is good. I would like to see my little sis. I am sure I will see her at the arena. There is the store.

They walk over to the store.

Christine: Ok which bear should we make?

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 06:04 PM

Matt Ward You can choose the bear.

we enter Navy Pier as Sarah pops out of the Sports store that was near the entrance then Christine starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 07:16 PM

Christine sees Sarah and Sarah sighs loud as she looks at Matt.

Christine: Hi sis?

Sarah: Oh shit... So much for trying to do a surprise.

Christine: Oh so you were going to surprise me?

Sarah: Was. That is the key word. Last time I tell a certain someone a secret.

Sarah shakes her head looking a little irritated as Christine shuggs.

Christine: What brought you here?

Sarah: Came here to be with my big sis.

Christine: Thanks but you probably won't like me soon.

Sarah: Oh no... she isn't...

Christine: They are.

Sarah: They? You mean there is more than one?

Christine: Yeah, I now have a young girl in there.I guess she came out for him to bring me here. All he told me was you were wanting to see me.

Sarah: Oh did he? I thought I told you not to tell Chrissy I was coming. Cause I wanted to surprise her. This wasn't what I had in mind.

She places her hands on her hips as she looks at Matt.

[Image: 002_zps2cce5f43.jpg]

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 07:39 PM

Sarah looks at me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Honestly i figured you could help me with her. Because she getting to a point where it going out of control.

Sarah looks at me then i start to speak

Matt Ward I didn't know you had something in mind, i thought this could have worked out better then it did, but i guess my surprises blow up in my face.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2013, 07:52 PM

Christine: NO ONE can help me. Why can't you get it Matt. NO ONE is going to stop it from happening.

Christine walks off away from the two of them as Sarah shakes her head.

Sarah: Oh boy. I guess you and her are having issues?

Matt: Only me and the Angel.

Sarah: Yeah well she don't seem to happy about it. You better go see if you can catch her. I will go one. I hope to see her before her Match Monday. If you catch her... tell her I will see her tomorrow.

Sarah smirks and shakes her head as she walks past Matt as he starts to look for Christine.

End r/p

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post